Cotton Patch Café is seeking an Chef Consultant (new product development)
We are currently seeking an Chef Consultant who will work with our partners/owners in creating and developing new menu items/ideas as well as .
This is an ongoing position no end date. Approximately 30 hours per week. We meet 3 times a month at the local Grapevine Cotton Patch where will present your ideas/creations, etc. to the team.
- Someone who has currently owned and operated a restaurant (scratch kitchen)
- Someone who is currently running a kitchen or lab and needs more work
- Sorry we are not looking for someone straight out of culinary college
- Someone who is innovative able to create and design new menu items (made from scratch) such as casseroles, sauces, dressing, etc…good home cookin’ not too fancy!
- Must be able to supply NEW ideas/vision with the Cotton Patch Café team and owners.
- Come up with continuous NEW product development (many fresh ideas monthly)
- Able to provide written menu item, recipes, sauces, seasonings, ingredients, etc…
- Make recommendations on current menu items and recipes etc…
- Able to maintain fresh NEW ideas while working with defined project lists.
At Cotton Patch Café, The only thing more fun than eating at the Cotton Patch Café is working at Cotton!
Since 1989 we've been serving up the kind of meals Texans love. Fresh, hearty meals served up with a fun, full service style. JOIN OUR WINNNNG TEAM! 41 RESTAURANTS AND GROWING!!!