Cottonwood Financial, headquartered in Irving (Las Colinas), Texas, is one of the largest privately-held financial service providers in the retail consumer finance industry. Founded in 1996, we have over 345 company-owned locations, under our Cash Store brand, across the country. We are actively engaged in a high-volume, rapid retail rollout of new locations to significantly increase the footprint of our company throughout the United States in both existing and new markets. This exciting growth, coupled with our evolving expansion into the online space, will enhance our ability to provide best-in-class customer service and offer an innovative mix of financial products and services to our customers.
KEY COMPANY FACTS
- Named four times to the Inc. 5000 list of America's fastest-growing private companies
- Named five times to the Dallas 100 list of the fastest-growing private companies in North Texas
- Profitable every year since inception
- Company has zero debt - growth is funded through internally generated capital
- Plan to expand to 500 locations by the end of 2016
- Locations are 100% company owned - no franchises – less