Cottonwood Financial

Cottonwood Financial Employer Reviews

Beware!!! Applying for this company is a SCAM
Applicant (Former Employee), Irving, TexasApril 24, 2014
Pros: nice building
Cons: scam to give your information to your creditors
WHY IS IT A SCAM??? Keep reading...
Went for what was supposed to be an interview today. The application process is very long. Plan to be filling out paperwork for a very long time. Then you take some kind of aptitude test that may I remind you, they do not inform you about when they make the initial call for your supposed job interview. Once you are – more... done with that they tell you that you do not have what it takes to qualify for the position.
Sad part about it is that after I explained my financial hardship to the supposed interviewing Manager when they called to set up the interview, that person did not even bother to tell me face to face that I did not qualify for the position.
Well, just so you all know how hard I tried. All my family and I had was a quarter tank of gas for this interview and twelve dollars to place food on our table. Why did you go to the interview? You all ask. To proof that I am not a quitter. Now we have no money to place on our dinner table because I needed to use what I have for food on gas. Guess we will be visiting a food bank tomorrow.
Shortly after I left and they got all of my personal information, bill collectors began calling my cell phone.
YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WARNED and YOU ALL DECIDE!!! – less
Excellent mngmt staff!!!
Collections Specialist (Former Employee), Irving, TXJanuary 29, 2013
Pros: management
Cons: working sundays
I have no complaints about this company at all. I was laid off after 10 months still not sure why, but the entire time I worked there it was wonderful!
Good company
CALL CENTER COLLECTOR (Former Employee), Irving, TXAugust 8, 2012
Small office environment. Was almost like a family. Not too bad a place to work. Good compensation.
Great Pay but Terrible work culture and a no room for advancement
Annoymous (Former Employee), Irving, TXMay 7, 2012
Pros: great pay, and you are not micromanaged
Cons: no room for advancement, no job security, and awful work culture
The corporate location is in Irving (Las Colinas) in a C rate building. They share the building with a few other tennants and are consistantly dealing with issues with maint issues with this building. The work culture is very strange and the environment is very sterile. The expectations are always changing so you are always trying to hit a moving target. – more... Upper management here are consitantly trying to cover there tracks even at the expense of throwing there staff under the bus. On a positive note the pay is very competitive but the health benefits are less than par. – less

About Cottonwood Financial

Cottonwood Financial, headquartered in Irving (Las Colinas), Texas, is one of the largest privately-held financial service providers – Read more