Coty Inc Employee Reviews

Working remotely from home office is the best.
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAAugust 28, 2017
Firm sales goal each year employed with Coty & P&G,exceeded $17 MM. I have a strong ability to build trusted relationships with customers regardless of size or GTM model. Meeting deadlines and operating within budgets continuing to be fiscally responsible and accountable for customers/ activities/ materials in my domain is very important to me. Love a challenge and ability to sell in and sell through. Managing people is a joy to me,watching them grow and succeed in their roles. I controlled trade fund matters for the entire team. Met and exceeded education goals, delivered a variety of events (shows, classes, sales meeting,etc.) to a very diverse audience, (store employees, salons, consumers, Korean, Hispanic, and African American). The most enjoyable part of my job was working with my team and customers.
Pros
working with peers and managing people
Cons
long work days
Balanced Work Life
Sr. Package Concept Development Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 10, 2017
The company has great benefits and take care of their employees offering numerous training programs but then it depends on your Department Leader.
The team I worked with were very sociable and always willing to help each other.
I did feel there was favoritism which I was not pleased with. Openings within the department were not shared which could use improvement and give others the opportunity to be considered for other positions.
Pros
atmosphere, friendly
Cons
not much of career advancement offered
Productive, very stressful and a very negative work place.
SGPW/Line Operator Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sanford, NCAugust 2, 2017
The job is very stressful and they work you way to hard and to much with so little pay. The management is very poor, they patronize you and treat you very unfairly.
Pros
Its a full time job
Cons
The pay is very little
Productive and Fun
Fragrance Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYAugust 1, 2017
The most enjoyable part of this job was definitely getting to interact with customers in a different setting, it's way more than just pitching a sale.
Pros
Company Events
Cons
Messy coworkers
Balanced
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Sanford, NCJuly 27, 2017
I was straight out of high school. It was my first job and I loved. It was a pleasant environment to work in. I enjoyed the people I worked for. I was glad to have a job
Fun and challenging work!
Chem lab (Former Employee) –  Rocky Point, NCJuly 19, 2017
Working there was fun and challenging! I learned so many new lab skills and methods that I would not have other places. The lab work was consistent and interesting.
High Pressure Job
Computer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sanford, NCJuly 10, 2017
Coty expects 200 % out of every employee. They promise you promotions, pay increases, special training to get you in there, then don't come across. They use you for there purpose's then get rid of you.
Pros
Insurance
Cons
No breaks, no promotions
Huge Disappointment
Senior Sales Manager- Prestige Beauty (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 28, 2017
LOTS of promises......Lots of lies. Mangers are kept completely in the dark, with zero or false communication from leadership. Work/life balance: if you want to get your work done, you can expect to work way more than 40 hours. Coming from corporate environments, this is the worst place I have ever been.
Pros
Summer Fridays, great team mates
Cons
Healthcare customer service is horrible
Enjoyed my time here
Manager, North East Field Education Business BSG (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAJune 19, 2017
I enjoyed working at Coty and would recommend. Great brands, competitive pay overall healthy work life balance. I learned valuable lessons in a corporate climate and how to be a leader. The
Enjoyable while it lasted.
EXPORT/DISTRIBUTION WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Rocky Point, NCJune 4, 2017
I really enjoyed working for this company. It was very easy to get a promotion, all you had to do was stay on top of your work as directed. It was a safe work environment. I was upset when we found out that the company was closing a we were being laid-off.
Large Company
Senior Buyer/Planner (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 30, 2017
Lots of Bureaucracy and procedures that limit productivity. Overall a decent place to work. Need to be a schmoozer to move up the ladder. Good benefits
Pros
Large secure company
Cons
Lots of Bureaucracy and procedures that limit productivity
Fun and productive
Inventory Auditor (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NC 27560April 6, 2017
A typical day was pulling inventory from the warehouse to be shipped out that day. I would get an inventory list of all the products that had to be palletized and shipped out. The cultural was fun and everyone work together to get the product shipped. The hardest part was it only last for a short period.
Pros
Good pay and lot of fun.
Cons
Temporary assignment and conditons was cold
Great Team Environment
Retail Executive (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 14, 2017
It was great managing my team to be #1 in the country for Macy's account in Fall 2017. I am fortunate to be able to work with some excellent partners over the years and a great group to be proud of for sure.
good
Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Paramus, NJMarch 14, 2017
Good company to work for recently going through some changes but management has kept a professional demeanor. Hours recently cut across the board. Investing in in-store support would benefit them.
Great business to work for
Commercial Sales Analyst (Current Employee) –  Cumberland, RIFebruary 10, 2017
Lots of opportunity to apply one's self.

Coty is one of the world’s leading beauty companies with approximately $9 billion in revenue, a rich entrepreneurial heritage and an iconic portfolio of leading brands. We are the global leader in fragrances, with the number two position in salon hair and number three in color cosmetics.

We treasure our legacy, but are driven to develop new opportunities for our partners, employees and customers. United by leaders with vision and commercial acumen, Coty aims to disrupt the conventions of the beauty industry.

Our Mission is to become, over time, a global industry leader by being a clear challenger in beauty delighting our consumers and creating long term shareholder value.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
lack of direction
Exciting work environment with great people
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAJanuary 1, 2017
Wella provides an exciting work environment where each day provides new challenges. The team of people are very collaborative and strive towards a common goal.
Fast Pace and Hard Work
Lead Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  Pataskala, OHDecember 28, 2016
At Coty, you work hard and you are valued for the work you do. There is great leadership and HR is helpful. They offer overtime and paid vacations. So if you need extra money or time off, this company is accomodationg. Coty strives to be the best and offer great service to the customer, and they deliver. They have put in place several checkpoints to ensure the Right product is delivered to the Right customer at the Right time.
Friendly People, Great Experience
Packaging Concept Development Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 13, 2016
Management here was great and put a lot of trust in me. They exposed me to a lot of what the company had to offer and allowed me to learn a lot that way. I was able to attend many off-site learning experiences.
Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 7, 2016
Exciting company with big plans for the future.
Management has an exciting vision for the company.
Co-workers are easy to work with.
Hardest part of the job - lots of change.
Horrible management
Manager (Former Employee) –  SomewhereJune 21, 2016
Upper Management is not really the brightest crayon in the box. Having more experience than them it was annoying to try to give them helpful tips to make the company successful in their new venture, but they would listen. I instead was "reprimanded" daily for trying to initiative to generate sales. Very poor form on a company to not listen to their employees when their employees to have experience and knowledge.

The entire time I worked for this company I was in fear of losing my job. Not a good thing, therefore I had to leave.
Pros
I can't think of any... oh my rate of pay and benefits were good
Cons
management, hours, incompetent co-workers.