Coty Inc Employee Reviews

Fast Pace and Hard Work
Lead Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  Pataskala, OHDecember 28, 2016
At Coty, you work hard and you are valued for the work you do. There is great leadership and HR is helpful. They offer overtime and paid vacations. So if you need extra money or time off, this company is accomodationg. Coty strives to be the best and offer great service to the customer, and they deliver. They have put in place several checkpoints to ensure the Right product is delivered to the Right customer at the Right time.
Friendly People, Great Experience
Packaging Concept Development Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 13, 2016
Management here was great and put a lot of trust in me. They exposed me to a lot of what the company had to offer and allowed me to learn a lot that way. I was able to attend many off-site learning experiences.
Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 7, 2016
Exciting company with big plans for the future.
Management has an exciting vision for the company.
Co-workers are easy to work with.
Hardest part of the job - lots of change.
Horrible management
Manager (Former Employee) –  SomewhereJune 21, 2016
Upper Management is not really the brightest crayon in the box. Having more experience than them it was annoying to try to give them helpful tips to make the company successful in their new venture, but they would listen. I instead was "reprimanded" daily for trying to initiative to generate sales. Very poor form on a company to not listen to their employees when their employees to have experience and knowledge.

The entire time I worked for this company I was in fear of losing my job. Not a good thing, therefore I had to leave.
Pros
I can't think of any... oh my rate of pay and benefits were good
Cons
management, hours, incompetent co-workers.
Great company
Operation Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Sanford, NCMay 21, 2016
I was happy at my job but had an opportunity to go work with a manager at a startup plant which was a new challenge. I was somewhat bored with what I was doing so when my manager asked me if I would go work with him when he left the company, I decided to follow him because I had a lot of respect for him as a manager.
Fun family oriented workplace
Office Services Lead (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 15, 2016
At Coty i learned what it was to provide the greatest costumer service ever! I also built relationships with all CEO's, CFO's and upper management.
Fun place to work for, very supportive
Sr Manager Fragrance Holiday Program (Former Employee) –  New YorkSeptember 19, 2015
Great company to work for, very supportive, provides on going training to its employees to facilitate advancement within the company. Great culture with great strategies that promote growth of its employees.
Pros
Great benefits and work environment.
Fun Position
Relations Specialist/Vendor/Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 23, 2015
I am able to connect with people and make them feel good. Advise products to suit their needs and accommodate their daily lives. The hours are flexible and you have the ability to go in and work when you know that the store is busy...hence making it easier to meet sales quota. Hardest part of this position is the people are not respectful of one another; as there is so much competition and most of the women are rude to others.
Pros
great hours and pay
Cons
long hours on your feet and disrespectful people
Nice place to work
Fork lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Sanford North CarolinaMay 19, 2015
Typical at Coty I would load and unload frieght. This is were I really became skilled at forklift driving Management was great and so were my coworkers. The hardest part of the job was dealing with all of th efumes from the different purfumes and lotions. The most enjoyable part was break time.
The closing of La Micela was sad
Senior Manager Planning and Logistics (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 14, 2015
Even though the company closed, my account was L'Oreal and led me work directly at L'Oreal. I enjoyed my 10 years there and have had nothing but good come from the things that I have learned while there.
Pros
Some of the team members became life long friends
Cons
Small privately owned company, no advancement
Stimulating work, caring employer
ACTING SUPERVISOR/PRODUCTION SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 11, 2015
Never a dull moment, with each day presenting challanges and solutions. Team work and support from all levels, machine operators to management. Hardest part of the job is to not succeed in getting a piece of equipment running to it's full capacity. Most rewarding part of the job is to mentor/coach an employee to their full potential, especially when there is a language difference.
Pros
teamwork in every aspect of job
Cons
low pay
Productive and achieving sales goals
Fragrance Vendor (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYMarch 9, 2015
The most enjoyable part of the job is that you communicate and build a trust with your customers/clientele to sell a product and also to learn about their selves
great people
line assembler (Former Employee) –  Sanford, NCFebruary 12, 2015
Inspect products on assembly line for damages or any errors
Box or wrap products
Inspect day codes
make sure products coming down lines are correct products
Good Job
General production worker (Current Employee) –  Sanford, NCFebruary 2, 2015
Is a good job for start... You can find everything u looking there. I just wanna find another shift of work. You can,t find very good co-workers and people that talking in Spanish!
Great Company!
Retail Manager (Current Employee) –  USAJanuary 26, 2015
It seems sometimes we are much more re-active instead of pro-active.
Pros
Fast paced environment
Cons
I don't think CEO knos how hard we really work, and how many LONG hours.
Productive learning environment with an excellent management team.
Legal Intern, Legal Department (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 22, 2014
I thought that my supervisors were incredibly knowledgeable. I got a lot of hands on experience that helped me refine my practical skills.
Needs Help
Quality Assurance Inspector (Current Employee) –  Sanford, NCOctober 20, 2014
There are no opportunities here unless you are content with working in the same position for 20+ years with no incientment.
Good beauty company but in massive restructure
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 25, 2014
The new CFO said it best, Coty had a heavy org structure outfitted for a $40bn company. Too bad Coty is actually $4bn. Overall, great company with very smart people. The organization is in flux and expected rounds of layoffs. But I consider this temporary. Consider Coty in 6-12 month horizon.
Laid back easy going work place but also very hard working.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Sanford, NCMarch 24, 2014
My time at Coty was very enjoyable and I met a lot of good people along the way. During my time i learned a lot about the material handlers field and it is a no nonsense high demand job that is definitely one you can benefit from in the long run. Being a material handler has taught me to move fast n stay on schedule more so then any other job experience.
Pros
More laid back and more fun then you would think.
Cons
Longer time on your feet and the demand can distract the average man luckly for me im above average.
Fast Paced and Challenging all in one
Director Fragrance Value Stream & SAP BPE (Current Employee) –  Sanford, NCMarch 4, 2014
Faster, Further, Freer is the motto, and they live by it. Can be challenging and frustrating at times.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coty Inc. Our community is ready to answer.