Coty Inc

Coty Inc Employer Reviews

great people
line assembler (Former Employee), Sanford, NCFebruary 12, 2015
Inspect products on assembly line for damages or any errors
Box or wrap products
Inspect day codes
make sure products coming down lines are correct products
Good Job
General production worker (Current Employee), Sanford, NCFebruary 2, 2015
Is a good job for start... You can find everything u looking there. I just wanna find another shift of work. You can,t find very good co-workers and people that talking in Spanish!
Great Company!
Retail Manager (Current Employee), USAJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: fast paced environment
Cons: i don't think ceo knos how hard we really work, and how many long hours.
It seems sometimes we are much more re-active instead of pro-active.
Needs Help
Quality Assurance Inspector (Current Employee), Sanford, NCOctober 20, 2014
There are no opportunities here unless you are content with working in the same position for 20+ years with no incientment.
Good beauty company but in massive restructure
Marketing Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 25, 2014
The new CFO said it best, Coty had a heavy org structure outfitted for a $40bn company. Too bad Coty is actually $4bn. Overall, great company with very smart people. The organization is in flux and expected rounds of layoffs. But I consider this temporary. Consider Coty in 6-12 month horizon.
Laid back easy going work place but also very hard working.
Material Handler (Former Employee), Sanford, NCMarch 24, 2014
Pros: more laid back and more fun then you would think.
Cons: longer time on your feet and the demand can distract the average man luckly for me im above average.
My time at Coty was very enjoyable and I met a lot of good people along the way. During my time i learned a lot about the material handlers field and it is a no nonsense high demand job that is definitely one you can benefit from in the long run. Being a material handler has taught me to move fast n stay on schedule more so then any other job experience.
Fast Paced and Challenging all in one
Director Fragrance Value Stream & SAP BPE (Current Employee), Sanford, NCMarch 4, 2014
Faster, Further, Freer is the motto, and they live by it. Can be challenging and frustrating at times.
Productivity level demands very high
Customer Finance Manager (Former Employee), Sanford, NCAugust 22, 2013
You started work from the moment you walked through the door.
The hardest part of the job was trying to keep everyone working as a team and keeping them equally productive and rewarding them appropriately.
The most enjoyable part was when they would come and express their gratitude for helping them understand difficult situations, and teaching them various options of how to manage their work.
Great
Brand Representative (Former Employee), MidwestAugust 19, 2013
I loved working for this company. It has had a large organizational shift since then.
Productive workplace no time for fun
Line Worker (Former Employee), Sanford, NCJuly 27, 2013
A typical day consisted of boxing perfumes. The hardest part of the job was nothing. The most enjoyable part of the day was talking and meeting other workers and the option to sit or stand.
High Performance work system
Line Lead/Operator (Former Employee), Sanford, NCJuly 2, 2013
Pros: company benefits
Cons: management scheduling
Clock in and ready system for work day. Check schesdules, constantly changing from day to day. Management gets pulled causing conflicts with priority and schedules.The hardest part of the job was dealing with all the uninformed schedule changes or breakdowns on the system. The people I worked with, getting them promoted to full time empolyees.
corporate environment
Assistant to Vice President of Public Relations (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 17, 2013
Allowed me to learn how to work in a corporate environment and grow as an individual. Learned about how public relations, marketing and advertising work together to launch products and to gain much success as a team.
productive and fun work environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 18, 2013
Pros: friendly manager
Cons: long hours on foot
A typical day at work was going to Nordstroms or which ever department store i was assigned to, I would hep the sales associates at the department store help promote and market the products so that customers could purchase items.
nice place to work
assembler (Former Employee), Rocky Point, NCNovember 25, 2012
Pros: lunch time was the best
Cons: good hours
productive and the people were nice.the supervicers were good.
Long lasting company with job security
Line Supervisor (Current Employee), Sanford, NCNovember 14, 2012
Pros: great benefits, good schedule
Keeping track of production flow making sure hourly production goals are meet

Focusing on employees working at effcient speed and making sure they are staying on task.
Very productive and classes are provided to learn more with the changes.
QA Technician (Current Employee), Sanford, NCNovember 8, 2012
I have to be at work 15mins before start up to find out what production is running that day find out what problems they had from the previous shift.Good communication from co-workers. The hardest part of the job is theres alot of lines changing over frequently being able to be ahead of inspection and I enjoy doing what I do and be able to work closely with upper management to fix problems that occur and to make the job better to prevent from having reoccurance this will soon be a Certified FDA company coming forth 2013 and it gives me great pleasure to take part in this to make this happen.
Environment of organization is a great place to work
Quality Inspector / Lead Inspector (Current Employee), Sanford, NCJuly 28, 2012
Pros: working at own pace, without management support
Cons: small working spaces:
A tyical day at work is for me to work at my best ability to make sure the job is completely at my best ability. The opportunity is great at Coty, but it is time for me to further my career and learn different skills. Management is acceptable, co-workers are team players when time allows. The hardest part of the job is making sure the job is completed at the end of the shift, other than that the job is not hard.The most enjoyable part of the job is having the skills and knowledge of full-filling my job at the highest potential.
creative and easy
compounder (Former Employee), Rocky Point, NCJuly 7, 2012
productive and intresting place to work great leadership and management
great place to work
compounder (Former Employee), Rocky Point, NCJuly 5, 2012
preweight raw chemicals blending the chemicls in process tanks according to work order
Independent work but fun
Vendor (Current Employee), Miami, FLMay 29, 2012
Not very much management, little hours, high sales goals, very friendly co workers in some stores, in others very aggressive and catty