CounselWorks LLC is a dynamic and growing consulting firm that provides business, regulatory and compliance consulting services to hedge funds, broker dealers and other financial institutions. We help new funds set up and build their businesses, register them as advisers and brokers, manage outsourced compliance procedures, support our clients during regulatory exams, provide advice and counseling on industry regulations, and handle special projects as needed.
CounselWorks LLC is currently looking to fill an analyst position. Responsibilities will include:
- Drafting and revising compliance forms and documents
- Implementing new compliance policies and procedures for clients
- Organizing and reviewing personal trading statements and confirmations (prevention of insider trading)
- Monitoring clients' employees' communication, i.e., email correspondence
- Evaluating the effectiveness of compliance policies and procedures through forensic testing
- Assisting in the registration of broker-dealers and investment advisers
- Creating compliance presentations, including training to investment adviser personnel
- Researching new regulations and interpretations
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in learning about operational, financial, and legal work in the hedge fund and financial community, and interacting directly with top hedge funds, private equity firms and investment banks.
Indeed - 11 months ago
CounselWorks LLC is a dynamic and growing consulting firm that provides business, regulatory and compliance consulting services to hedge...