Intensive In-Home Worker (Behaviorist) (Richmond and surrounding counties) - Full Time
Summary: In collaboration with our special needs division, the Intensive In-Home worker plans and implements interventions for children and their families, specifically focusing on children with Autism, ID and/ or Developmental Delays.
- Facilitate initial and ongoing functional behavior assessments, produce individualized service plans, monthly, weekly and session progress notes and discharge plan.
- Provide children and family support through individualized interventions including ABA-based therapies (DTT, PRT), play and creative therapies, sensory integration, social skill training and communication interventions
- Provide case management and service coordination, as well as serve as role model for child and family to learn socially effective behaviors and interventions and methods of positive behavioral support.
- Provide emergency response and crisis intervention as needed.
- In-home worker: Bachelor’s degrees in human services field (social work, psychology, sociology, education, and counseling) plus one year of clinical experiences in writing and implementing individualized behavior plans. Experience with Autism. Depending upon experience, training on techniques available upon hire. Master’s Degree a plus.
- Supervisor: In addition to above, LMHP, LPC or License-eligible. Master Level or higher in Social Work, Psychology, Therapeutic Recreation or related human services field.