Counterpoint Systems seeks to appoint an experienced Systems Integration/Reports Developer to join its Client Services team, supporting world-class software and providing our clients with exemplary service. Your focus is to deliver post-sales, customizable solutions and support to the Counterpoint Systems’ client base - defining client requirements for reporting, systems integration and data migration services. You will participate as a technical/technological SME in multiple, simultaneous, complex integration projects providing issue identification, resolution and tracking, status reporting, and consulting throughout the integration life cycle. The incumbent reports to the Manager of US Client Services.
- Define, plan and implement database, application and middleware installs and upgrades
- Database and applications administration, troubleshooting, support, and maintenance
- Recommend/implement improvements to systems and processes
- Gather and document client requirements; produce clear, concise functional specifications, data flows and test specifications from which the development teams will develop new products, product enhancements and solutions
- Actively test and participate in the quality assurance activities for products; use case management tools to document product issues and resolutions; provide feedback to development teams on product performance, stability, quality and supportability
- Develop system, support and training documentation for use internally and with clients/end-users
- Perform on-site and web-based training covering all aspects of the application software (i.e. installation, implementation, integration, etc.)
- Provide direct client technical service and support for software products and services via phone, email and on-site engagement
- Other duties as directed or required
- 3+ years’ experience with large-scale integration/data migration software projects, using best practices of software implementation methodologies
- Hands-on experience working with Bravo, Crystal Reports, or SQL Reports
- Proven experience working with Oracle or MS SQL
- Exemplary client-facing, technical, business service and support capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to apply innovative, analytical and critical thinking to strategies, practices and problem-resolution; strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; proven capabilities interacting professionally with all levels of an organization – i.e. executives, technical teams and subject matter experts, both internally and externally
- Advanced computer skills and working knowledge of MS Project, Visio, Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook
- High level of integrity and ownership for work products and timely deliverables; results oriented
- Proactive, enthusiastic, positive, can-do attitude; able to work independently and within a team
- Highly reliable and dedicated work ethic – consistent attendance and punctuality are critical
- Willingness to pitch in anywhere and wherever, as business needs demand
- Self-motivated; self-directed; highly-organized
- BS Computer Science/Management Information Systems/Science/ Engineering/Math
- Hands-on experience converting ERP software data and integrating data with SAP and/or other ERP software
What We Offer
- A great place to work
- Opportunity to actively participate on a wide range of projects for multinational companies solving technical and business operations problems for the music, consumer products, media/entertainment and other intellectual property licensing industries
- Competitive base salary + benefits
- Career development opportunities
- A growing, dedicated team of high-performing people, passionate about technology and delivering outstanding service and support to our clients
About Counterpoint Systems
Counterpoint Systems is the world leader in software solutions for rights management, royalty accounting and product licensing for the media & entertainment, music and consumer products and brand licensing industries. Counterpoint’s software helps its clients maximize the value of their intellectual property by providing sophisticated tools to manage rights and program finance. Counterpoint services over 500 active customers in over 25 countries.
How to Apply:
Email your cover letter, resume and salary expectations.
Please write Systems Integration/Reports Developer in the subject line of your email.
Counterpoint Systems Supports Workforce Diversity & Equal Opportunity
Local candidates preferred.
No relocation assistance provided. No visa sponsorship.
Principals only. No Agencies. No calls please.
Indeed - 18 months ago