Who We Are
The nation’s leading specialist in solid teak outdoor furniture, Country Casual designs and manufactures the highest quality teak outdoor garden and patio furniture available in the marketplace. Our teak furniture has been trusted by architects and designers for durability & design excellence for over 35 years. Constructed of ecologically harvested, kiln-dried premium teak and built to last a lifetime, our sturdy outdoor teak furniture combines beauty with craft and functionality.
What We Are Looking For
We are seeking a key member of the Country Casual marketing team to develop and execute effective internet marketing programs that expand the Company’s customer base, increase brand awareness, and drive revenue growth. The Senior E-Commerce Marketing Analyst is a hands-on role involved in all areas of e-commerce including on-line sales and advertising, SEM, SEO, web analytics, e-mail and mobile marketing, and website functionality and content. Additionally, the Senior E-Commerce Marketing Analyst has primary responsibility for house data base systems and customer segmentation.
How You Contribute
- Key member of the cross-functional team that drives the direction of our e-commerce website to increase site traffic, visitor conversion rate, and average order size.
- Develop and implement online marketing strategies for organic and pay-per-click search engine marketing, mobile marketing, and email programs.
- Conduct post analysis of marketing efforts to determine return on investment and places to focus improvement efforts.
- Establish and maintain e-commerce metrics, data and quantitative measures to develop and drive marketing plans.
- Oversee integrity of house database systems. Understand, quantify, update and segment house names so they can be effectively used in marketing campaigns.
- Maximize website usability and manage web editorial content.
- Direct work of junior team members.
What You Need
- Passion for what you do!
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, business or communications.
- 5 - 7 years internet marketing experience including:
a) Development, execution, and analysis of e-commerce marketing programs including on-line product sales and advertising, email marketing, SEM, SEO, and web analytics, including knowledge of best practices.
b) Strong analytic skills and expertise in database marketing and customer segmentation methodologies.
- Luxury or consumer goods industry experience preferred.
- Very proficient in Excel, Google Analytics, SEO tools, and ExactTarget (or other email marketing software).
- Knowledge of A/B and multivariate testing and analysis.
- Working knowledge of SQL (MS Access or SQL Database), HTML, and social media integration.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence within a collaborative, multi-functional team.
- Ability to manage internal and external projects to schedule and budget.
Why You Want to Work at Country Casual
- OUR PEOPLE: Bright, dedicated, customer focused, and passionate about what they do.
- OUR PRODUCTS: We design and manufacture the highest quality teak outdoor garden and patio furniture available in the marketplace from sustainably grown teak from managed forests.
- OUR PAST: We’ve been in the business of teak furnishings for over 35 years. Our employees and customers know they can count on us.
- OUR FUTURE: We’re excited about our future! We continue to expand our customer base, increase revenue, and bring new products to the market.
- OUR WORK ENVIRONMENT: We are committed to providing a workplace where communication is open, and we seek to develop a spirit of teamwork; individuals working together to attain a common goal.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits program and a family friendly work environment in our Gaithersburg, MD headquarters.
Visit us on the web at www.countrycasual.com.
Indeed - 13 months ago