COUNTRY INN & SUITES

COUNTRY INN & SUITES Employer Reviews

Easy job!
Front desk (Former Employee), Duluth South - Skyline Pkwy.September 2, 2014
Pros: meet interesting people.
Morning shift: count till, check-outs, assist guests with any questions, count and balance till, deposit money in safe.
Evening shift: count till, check-ins, assist guests with any questions, count and balance till, deposit money in safe.
country inn and suite
Part Time Night Houseman (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAAugust 19, 2014
nice place to work at. everyone is kind, and looks forward to helping each other.
great
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee), Bloomington, ILAugust 10, 2014
A typical day would be filling out our task sheet of what we are to do for the shift paperwork, checking guest in and checking them out, cleaning, and helping guest when needed. The hardest part o the job would be working alone. I like working with other people so being by myself gets really boring. The best part is meeting new guest would are super – more... friendly. management and coworkers are really good people to talk to in between shift changes. – less
its a nice place to work
Front desk associate (Current Employee), waldorf,mdAugust 6, 2014
Pros: friendly enviorment
Cons: i need full time work
productive learned new systems and software
I worked well with everyone
management was okay
the hardest part is sometime the complaint of the guest and its out of my control
I enjoyed just working with people
Productive Work Place
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Florence, SCAugust 1, 2014
This was a enjoyable job. I enjoy working for this company. I did my work plus anything else that needed to be done before my day was over.
Productive Work Enviroment
Sales & Marketing Manager (Current Employee), Concord, NCJuly 30, 2014
Pros: free breakfast, employee discount
Cons: health care benefits
Meet with key clients to setup special rates and offers for business professionals. Overseeing all groups that make reservations
Great Experience
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 29, 2014
I loved working at this hotel. It was a lot of fun and had a lot of opportunities to learn more about the position everyday. Loved meeting and working with all of the guests.
Isnt organized or established in many areas
Front Desk/ Night Auditor (Former Employee), Winchester, VAJuly 10, 2014
Pros: nice people
Cons: no respect continuous drug use on premises lazy workers
wasnt that fun, my coworkers showed me ways to break the rules. It wasnt a great enviorment because of the people my manager hired. They all did drugs it was chaos.
good place to work
Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee), Lexington, KYJuly 2, 2014
Pros: good hours and great enviroment
Cons: no breaks really and no advancement
time spent making cookies, answering phone calls, and checking in guests
Nice quiet place to work
Greeting and assisting customers (Former Employee), Tinley Park, ILJune 18, 2014
Front desk took care of customers via telephone, email and of course face to face. It was a really fun back job with the ability to meet different people everyday.
Great overall enviorment
General Manager (Former Employee), Washington, DCMay 28, 2014
Went to work had a constructive team, everyday was a new adventure and challenge. The people their employees and clients is what really made it feel like home.
Very Clean Place to work.
FRONT DESK CLERK (Former Employee), Brevard Road, Asheville, North CarolinaMay 20, 2014
Pros: very clean place to work.
Enjoyed interfacing with the guests and co workers. Worked both day shift and second shifts which was both quite different in closing out the cash drawer.
Hard working
Breakfast Hostess (Current Employee), Asheville, NCApril 25, 2014
Pros: very clean environment
Cons: no pay raises
I come in and it would be slow until futher into the morning. Most of the time it would get real busy and the crowd would die down at the end. I learned how to prepare the food to make sure I dont run out completly by having it ready on trays to put in the oven sooner. Management is fine. Since I only work weekends, I don't see them much. My co-workers – more... are very sweet to me. The hardest part I guess is when our breakfast room gets packed and it gets hard to get around to do what needs to get done. The enjoyable part is that working with good people and I'm not there enough to get caught up with clashing personalities. – less
nice hotel to stay in
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Kansas City, KSApril 21, 2014
it was a fun place to work i met new people everyday. its a nice clean hotel the worker were great the managers were great. the guest always enjoyed their stays.
The position is not strenuous, just requires the ability to stay awake through the night.
Night Auditor (Current Employee), Pearl, MSApril 18, 2014
Pros: a healthy amount of down time.
Cons: no chance for advancement as well as no benefits or union.
My shift would normally begin at 9p and ending at 7a. My duties upon arriving to shift were to check due-ins, process check-outs, cash register balancing, and to get caught up to speed as to what has occurred during the day shifts. Management is unorganized and under staffed, yet sufficient enough. The work environment is enjoyable as the co-workers – more... are pleasant and enjoyable. The most challenging part of the job is just before the start of breakfast. Multitasking is a must as I must prepare breakfast, check guest out, answer phone questions as well as any other guest inquiries or aide that may be needed. I enjoy working around people and brightening up people's day with customer service. – less
Fun work environment with excellent co-workers.
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee), Macon, GAApril 3, 2014
Pros: discounts
Cons: healthcare
What I enjoy most about this place is the fun work in environment and excellent staff member.
its ok
Customer service (Current Employee), Green Bay, WIMarch 16, 2014
Pros: flexible, free rooms
Cons: things not up to date, old tube tvs guest hate, fitness center two machines broken, ect
A typical day consists of checking in guests, making sure all needs are met, stocking pool towels, ect...
Country Inn & Suites is a very fast upcoming brand.
Guest Service Representative (Current Employee), Braselton, GAMarch 7, 2014
Pros: the ability to assist and help other departments when needed.
Cons: no bennefits or pay increase.
Our locations stays busy with weekly local business and corporate accounts. We are located close to a resort, major race road course,
and several special event (Weddings).

I work all shifts, I have experience in opera software and customer service, so I train most of the new employees. I assist in processing social and corporate contracts for room – more... blocks.

All my co-workers are team players and we all work well together.

Depending on the shift, my responsibility vary. The hardest part of
the job is trying to help the employee understand the reason of
procedures. Usually I just go behind them and complete the procedure such as collect all of guest information.

I mostly enjoy my job due to all the customers that I meet and establishing a relationship with them so I know their needs and demand prior to arrival. – less
ice place to work
Front Desk Manager (Former Employee), Hagerstown, MDMarch 7, 2014
Pros: always learning
Cons: cutomer service
I stay busy, multitask and help assist any way I can.
I learned there I always something new t learn everyday on your job.
I enjoy being in a management position, I feel with my skills in leadership and developing excellent team members is important to me and assures success with any company.
As to co-worker we all have a job, and need to work as team – more... members.
Hardest- job reviews
Enjoyable- working with an good company, and enjoy my team and knowing you help others. – less
Night Manager/ Night Auditor (Former Employee), state collegeFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: good staff, fun place to work
starts at midnight very quiet
how to relate to guest