Primary business contact for the client and ultimately responsible for client satisfaction. Responsible for maintaining customer base and building relationships with customers and prospective customers
Job Responsibilities & Duties:
- Report to the VP of Sales and also give the VP regular input on all account activity.
- Ensure clients needs are met, manage client revenue while achieving monthly sales targets.
- Provide regular two-way communication between the client and sales team.
- Understand company capabilities and service by effectively communicating all services to the client.
- Conduct reviews of accounts on a regular basis to evaluate customer’s demands & usages.
- Determine types of services/products to satisfy customer needs as well as CTR objectives.
- Prospect regularly to bring new accounts to Countrywide.
- Independently negotiates and closes business.
- Responsible to gather and analyze current competitor information.
- Some travel may be required (tradeshows).
Education & Experience:
- 3-5 years previous job experience in sales (retail/wholesale experience is preferred).
- 4 year college degree in a business related field.
- Proven account management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Excellent telephone skills and computer knowledge with proficiency in database management and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Very charistmatic and outgoing.
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator.
- Strong time management skills.
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail-oriented.
Indeed - 10 months ago
Established in 1976, Countrywide Tire & Rubber is an international wholesale distributor of specialty tires, inner tubes,...