Countrywide Tire & Rubber
Customer Service Specialist
Works to create the highest level of customer service possible through a variety of tools while also closely working with the account manager
Job Responsibilities & Duties:
- Develops relationships with customers through phone, face to face and email.
- Provide customer feedback to the VP of Sales.
- Answer customer requests with tact and etiquette.
- Develop, manage and maintain customer accounts.
- Answer phone calls and monitor the flow of e-mail for customer orders and inquiries.
- Solid knowledge of accounts, products and pricing.
- Contact customers on all back order situations and will round or up sell when opportunity presents itself.
- Handles order processing via a variety of outlets (Web, Live Chat, Fax, Email, Phone).
- Proactively recommend products/services to customers.
- Increase sales and average order size by cross selling, up selling and add on sales.
- Inform customers of Countrywide’s services that best fit them.
- Ability to train customers in depth on Countrywide’s website.
- Maintain consistent and frequent level of contact with customers.
Education and Experience:
- 4 year college degree in a business related field.
- 3-5 years previous job experience with customer service or sales support experience.
- Excellent telephone skills and computer knowledge with proficiency in database management and Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated proficiency in composing written communications.
- Resourceful, well organized, dependable, efficient and motivated.
- Very detail oriented and accurate.
- A high degree of analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and written competency.
- Excellent listening and conflict resolution abilities.
Indeed - 2 years ago