Looking to work for a growing company in a dynamic sales environment? Countrywide Tire & Rubber is the company for you! Established in 1976, Countrywide Tire & Rubber is an international wholesale distributor of specialty tires, inner tubes, wheels and other related products. We have achieved the status of the industry leader in customer service. We are always striving to seek more innovation which will enable us to improve the service we offer to our customers. Come and join our team!
Countrywide Tire & Rubber
Customer Service Specialist
Works to create the highest level of customer service possible through a variety of tools while also closely working with the account manager
Job Responsibilities & Duties:
- Develops relationships with customers through phone, face to face and email.
- Provide customer feedback to the VP of Sales.
- Answer customer requests with tact and etiquette.
- Develop, manage and maintain customer accounts.
- Answer phone calls and monitor the flow of e-mail for customer orders and inquiries.
- Solid knowledge of accounts, products and pricing.
- Contact customers on all back order situations and will round or up sell when opportunity presents itself.
- Handles order processing via a variety of outlets (Web, Live Chat, Fax, Email, Phone).
- Proactively recommend products/services to customers.
- Increase sales and average order size by cross selling, up selling and add on sales.
- Inform customers of Countrywide’s services that best fit them.
- Ability to train customers in depth on Countrywide’s website.
- Maintain consistent and frequent level of contact with customers.
Education and Experience:
- 4 year college degree in a business related field.
- 3-5 years previous job experience with customer service or sales support experience.
- Excellent telephone skills and computer knowledge with proficiency in database management and Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated proficiency in composing written communications.
- Resourceful, well organized, dependable, efficient and motivated.
- Very detail oriented and accurate.
- A high degree of analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and written competency.
- Excellent listening and conflict resolution abilities.