Countrywide Tire & Rubber
Pick and Pack orders accurately in a timely matter applying quality customer service.
Job Responsibilities & Duties:
- Pick and Pack orders accurately in a timely manner based on the requested ship date or by Countrywide’s shipping policy.
- Customize order to the customer’s needs or requests.
- Unload tire, tube, and wheel containers.
- Receive tire, tube, and wheel containers ensuring quantity and quality are accurate based on purchasing department’s purchase order.
- Operate forklift equipment.
- Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse.
- Work closely with Pick Ticket Coordinator performing replenishments when no assembly orders.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Great attention to detail skills, a high level of accuracy and strong work ethic.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to operate a forklift and riding pallet jack.
- Capable of taking direction, learn quickly and ask questions when tasks are unclear.
- Ability to lift 75lbs.
Indeed - 12 months ago
Serving the industry since 1976.