County of Riverside Employee Reviews

a great enviroment to work in friendly anc caring people
Eligibility Clerk (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CASeptember 29, 2016
co workers were great always willing to go above and beyond for customers and other co workers. the job was fast paced but very enjoyable and rewarding
its good place to work all the people are willing to help you.
Mail Room Clerk (Former Employee) –  Indio, CASeptember 28, 2016
I will love to work in the county in the future is a very good work. this is what I did .Weigh letters, compute mailing costs based on type, weight, and destination. Check mail to ensure correct postage and that packages and letters are in proper condition for mailing. Sort incoming and outgoing mail according to type and destination and using carts as necessary. Seal or open mail by hand or by using machines.
Pros
respectfull people and teamwork envitoment
Cons
short breaks
productive
REGISTRAR OF VOTERS (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CASeptember 26, 2016
Busy, fast paced. Positions are filled very quickly and are competitive as there are many people waiting in line to be hired. Very little room to advance with the department. Over all great way to gain skills and experience but not great if looking for a long term or permanent position.
I really enjoyed taking care of the kids
Childcare Provider (Former Employee) –  Perris, CASeptember 23, 2016
It was a wonderful job..pay was great . only left because we relocated back to los Angeles. Really miss this job.the county of riverside is a great place to work for..the company is great friendly staff.
Pros
Great work enviroment
Cons
You get paid once a month
Love this Job
Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Indio, CASeptember 20, 2016
The County of Riverside is a great place to work and recommend it to anyone. It is a really friendly environment, everyone is so encouraging and I am thrilled to be working with them.
great place lousy pay
Children's Social Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Indio, CASeptember 15, 2016
A great place to gain experience and learn new skills. Management open to suggestions and willing to offer help when needed. great place to work
Extremely fast pace and I loved it.
Office Assistant II/Health Services Assistant (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAAugust 22, 2016
Responsible for maintaining several billing systems including SMS billing and Med-Cal approval system for clinical billing. Devising forms to secure data and determining proper format of finished reports. The hardest part of my job was retiring after 9 years. I watched our department grow from 3 employees to 27 employees when I retired.
Pros
The fast pace, the more chaotic the better.
Cons
The turn over of employees
Nice environment to work in
Election Official (Former Employee) –  Wildomar, CAAugust 20, 2016
It was a great Work environment, the people I worked with were friendly and helpful to everyone. I really enjoyed working there it was a fun and easy job.
Fun, productive summer job.
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Jurupa, CAAugust 10, 2016
Fast paced kitchen
Learned a lot about customer service
Co-workers were very fun and friendly
The hardest part of the job is keeping a calm and collected manner when it is super busy with customers screaming at you
Different
In Home Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Banning, CAJuly 27, 2016
The day is based on the client. You cook and clean for them.
Help with anything they cannot do on their own. The hardest part is the client because they can be very demanding

Want to know more about County of Riverside?

Ask a question
FeedBack
Administrative Services Division - Recovery (Former Employee) –  Riverside County, CAJune 27, 2016
Good trainer with the county system, Fair management,Great Co-workers, Lots of policies and much change every time , Not good with the people come out from USA in Positions opportunities.
busy and steedy
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAJune 27, 2016
I like to help people and that's what I hope I did at the end of the day. working for the county used to be great but with all the change it is not so great
Pros
busy
Cons
bad attitudes
Relaxed and enjoyable work atmosphere!
EDA Film Commission Intern (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAJune 18, 2016
Working through the County of Riverside is great, not only for its extraordinary benefits, but as well as it's relaxed work atmosphere!
Good
Assessor Clerk/Recorder Technician 1 (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJune 14, 2016
Aid the general public and other governmental agencies by answering questions relating to legal documents, titles, deeds, marriages, death, birth certificates, recording fees and all other general information. Research, retrieve and process legal documents that have been lost or misdirected. Read and interpret code/laws in order to explain to the public these regulation. Help upper management with their job management.
I had little or no contact parents duty
Childcare Provider (Former Employee) –  Perris, CAJune 13, 2016
I got payed through them but i did not work for them. I worked for individual families contracted through Riverside county or Riverside County Office of Education.
Stressful work environment
Eligibility Technician I (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAMay 31, 2016
Direct co-workers were a pleasure to engage with. Established co-workers were very set in their ways and unwelcoming to change.
Working as a Social Worker is a JOKE!
Social Worker (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAMay 29, 2016
This company is a joke. I have seen them fire 3 social workers who were good workers with no reason. If they don't like you, they WILL set you up, start writing you up, and eventually fire you. Supervisors, regional managers and the deputy director are all a joke because they will belittle you and will do NOTHING to help you even though you have done nothing wrong. This whole company is a joke which is why they are known as the laughingstock of Riverside. You will be asked to do things that are unethical when it comes to clients and if you refuse to comply with your corrupt supervisor, then you will be on the hit list and will be terminated. These people have no integrity which is why a lot of people leave for ethical companies which are honest. The caseload is 60+ and management keep lying about the number will get lower but they always fail to keep their promises. If you suck up enough and are a bad person, then they will change rules for you, promote you when you should NOT be promoted, let you work from home and take the county car to go shopping. These people are so insanely corrupt that I could write a novel on this. Thankfully, I got a better offer at a different company, so I will be leaving this horrible place and I urge you to STAY AWAY!!
Pros
Driving a county car, coworkers
Cons
Management (supervisors, regional manager, deputy director)
Interesting work
Public Defender Investigator III (Current Employee) –  Indio, CAMay 27, 2016
Ongoing training steady work good hours most people are enjoyable to work with. Some people not so much. Can pace your work at times but other times very busy with cases
Pros
Good hours
No comment
Social Services Worker- V (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAMay 21, 2016
This writer has decided to exercise their personal right not to provide any comments about the County of Riverside at this time.
Acceptable
IT Communications Technician II (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAApril 22, 2016
Acceptable work environment with great potential for advancement and good benefits. Job security is probably the best benefit.

2.9