COUNTY OF SAN BERNARDINO

COUNTY OF SAN BERNARDINO Employee Reviews

N/A
Office Assistant III (Former Employee), Rialto, CAApril 25, 2015
A very fast paced environment. I enjoyed most of my coworkers. The hardest part of the job was handling the turnover in staff.
fun place to work ,but it is a lot of work that has to be done at a fast pace
Clerical Clerk (Former Employee), Hesperia, CAApril 23, 2015
it was a great learning experience I enjoyed the staff as well as the daily customers it was always something different that had to be done
the home was nice with a beautiful garden
Caregiver (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CAApril 17, 2015
I would help the cient with house hold duties and daily living . I learned patients. management was nice . The hardest part of the job was when a client pass away.
SB County
Library Page (Current Employee), Fontana, CAApril 7, 2015
Great place to work, most positions are only part-time. Great environment and a very nice new library with many resources for the community.
Great pay, great benefits, life time friends
Supervising Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Colton, CAMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Full time, benefits, professional environment, holidays, raises
Cons: I can't think of any negative experience.
Management is professional and fair. 40 hour work week. Great benefits. Teaching environment. Much experience with HR, supervisory, legal documents, budgets, scheduling, safety, cultural diversity and so much more.
Productive and fun place to work.
Collection Representative (Current Employee), Victorville, CAMarch 23, 2015
Pros: room for advancement.
Cons: n/a
I learned how to manage and contact clients about assisting them with their arrears that they owed on their child support case.
Courthouse
Custodian/Customer Service (Former Employee), 200 Lena rd.March 15, 2015
Pros: good
Cons: good
General Cleaning-offices,restrooms,floors-strip and wax,power machines,windows,grounds. It was an overall great position.
wonderful place to work
WEX Clerk (Former Employee), Victorville, CAFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: very family oreianted.
Cons: a little too much gosip among office staff.
Office manager was a wonderful lady. talked to you not at you. they made it very easy to learn and do your job. I was sad the day my contract ended and I was laid off.
Productive workplace
Office Assistant (Current Employee), ARMC Colton,CaFebruary 20, 2015
Productive and great workplace with very nice co-workers. Ive learned so much about customer service and good work ethics at this job. Hardest part about the job is rude people, but nothing I am unable to deal with or overcome.
Fast and efficient responsibilities.
Office Assistant (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CAFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: the experience and skills i learned.
Cons: contract ended.
Very fulfilling and a fun place to work. My co-workers were very motivated which kept us all very productive. My supervisors were the best. All the employees were so nice to work with. The hardest part of the job was knowing it would end after the contract was over.
WEX
WEX Clerk (Current Employee), Yucaipa, CAFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: break when a chance if coverage
Cons: training only
Amazing people in this office. Great work etic and great opportunities. Easy Learning and flex able on time. It is just a training job and I got to learn a lot here more than I though I would.
Great Customer service oriented company
DISTRICT MANAGER, TRANSITIONAL ASSISTANCE DEPT (Former Employee), Ontario, CAFebruary 2, 2015
The County of San Bernardino is a fulfilling place to work. The County expects and provides the opportunity for employees to provide great service to all County residents. The Transitional Assistance Department in particular deals with county residents in need and offers resources to assist residents in meeting their individual and family needs. Working with this county population is rewarding and offers the opportunity to truly touch the lives of others in a positive manner.
Great Work Experience
Office Clerk (Current Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAJanuary 28, 2015
A great opportunity to work at an office environment. I worked as a Office Clerk and I am also a VITA Tax Preparer. I received my Advanced Certification to do taxes this year. I got the chance to experience what its like to help out a lot of clients who speak only Spanish. I worked with many coworkers in different departments in the office. Also I answered incoming phone calls and scheduled appointments for clients.
An environment of law enforcement utilizing clerical skills
Sheriff's Station Clerk (Former Employee), Rancho Cucamonga CAJanuary 11, 2015
Working in this extension of law enforcement gave me the opportunity to interact with the public as far as fingerprinting, collecting monies for tows, acquiring reports and taking complaints. I was also responsible for typing and preparing reports for deputies to use in court. I had the responsibility to oversee work release persons as they assisted in acceptable station tasks.

I personally utilized my singing ability to go into the schools and assist with the DARE program, which was very rewarding.
a great experience
office clerk (Former Employee), Hesperia, CAJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: customer service
Cons: only a one year contract
I worked with clients all day and the computer. I learned so much new information that I didn't know before. I used a multi-line phone system, copy machine, and fax machine. I was in charge of 3 people in the resource room.
I enjoyed the people that came into the office.
It was hard when it was really busy but my co workers helped out.
Some parts are good areas to raise a family
In home customer service (Former Employee), Claremont, CAJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: not much traffic
Cons: too spread out
I have lied here for over 3 years, and I even spend 5 years in SBC. It has much to offer as far as nature, culture restaurants and rent is lower than the bigger city's.
Eligibility Worker
Eligibility Worker II (Current Employee), San Bernardino, CADecember 18, 2014
Pros: 9/80 work schedule
Cons: lots of work, low pay, high medical benefits
If you like doing the same thing over and over all day long for 10hrs a day, then this is the job for you. If you are looking for an exciting position within a company that values your dedication and rewards your hard work with well deserved pay increases, you should keep looking!
I enjoyed this job very much but the pay was very minimal.
CHILDCARE PROVIDER (Former Employee), Victorville, CADecember 11, 2014
My typical day included complete care of a premature infant while parents were at work. I enjoyed this job very much and the only thing that I would change is the pay. I only watched one child so the money received for amount of care given did not seem equal.
Typical county position
Child Support Officer (Current Employee), Loma Linda, CADecember 1, 2014
The benefits are good. The pay is probably better than most of what you'll find in private sector. Management, superiors and coworkers all vary by department, office, and teams within the office. The work can be fast paced and busy at times. Customer contact is hit and miss.
Bilingual Eligibility Case Worker (Former Employee), Adelanto, CANovember 18, 2014
.Management is understandable and fair. Typical day at work involves a case load based on appointments set. Interviews require review of the case and updating the families information. Interviews can be conducted by phone or in person.

1 2 3 4 5