Ideal candidates have a minimum of 3-4 years experience supervising in the food industry. Spanish is a plus.
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Overseeing a staff of up to 15 - 25 employees, including scheduling, training, supervising, evaluating, and assigning meal /rest breaks
· Knowledge of Cal/OSHA requirements and sanitation standards
· Compliance with all ABC rules
· Handling customer concerns and ensuring customer satisfaction
· Inventory and ordering of products
· Maintaining positive vendor relationships
· Ability to learn and perform all job positions in the store
Must be available weekends, have a flexible schedule and be willing to work approximately 60 hours per week. This is a full time position.
Compensation: Hourly or Salaried DOE