Co-founded by a University of Waterloo Professor, CourseCast is building the next-generation of college and university collaboration and remote learning software. We are hiring talented Sales Representatives to play an important role in engaging higher-ed faculty and staff into meaningful sales discussions about how our software can improve their classroom experience.
We are seeking applicants to fill immediate Full Time sales positions for our Silicon Valley office. An ideal candidate is an intelligent and energetic individual who has excellent phone-based sales and customer care skills.
The primary responsibility in this position is set virtual and on-site appointments for the Sales Manager. These appointments will predominantly be made by making cold calls to university professors, from already established lists of leads and schedule appointments for the Sales Manager. You must be able to accurately and efficiently describe and explain the key aspects and benefits of our software, in order to be able to convince professors to set up an appointment to a demonstration of the software. Since we are a young company, there is high potential for promotion.
- An Undergraduate Degree, preferably in Business, Marketing or a related field, with the desire to have a career in Sales
- 1 year of experience in a Sales role
- A long-term focus. An intention to grow with the company and take on more responsibility
- Energetic & Highly Motivated
- Comfortable with Google Documents, Excel, Word
- Comfortable learning new software including a CRM system and our CourseCast Platform
- Able to communicate effectively over the phone and through e-mails
- Remuneration that is commensurate with qualifications and consists of a strong base salary plus commission of $55,000 ($45k base plus $10k commission).
- Medical and dental benefits
- Young and expanding company with career progression opportunities
- An energetic and passionate work atmosphere