Chief Engineer - $13.00 Hour. Must pass drug and background check to be considered.
Responsible for the preventative maintenance, day-to-day maintenance, and upkeep of the property, grounds, rooms, meeting rooms, common areas, sports court, pool, and all related equipment, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma
- Five years technical maintenance training or experience required.
- Experience in developing and managing budgets and capital expenditures preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge of building trades: Electrical, Mechanical, HVAC, Pool Operations, Plumbing and General Building Maintenance.
- Knowledge of facility regulations and safety standards (OSHA, EPA, ADA, CFC, NFPA)
- Good interpersonal skills. Ability to work in a courteous, tactful and patient manner with other associates, management, guests, vendors, suppliers, and other members of the general public conducting business with the property.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Basic computer skills.
- Possess excellent time management skills.
- Know and understand guest needs and expectations.
- Practice safety standards at all times.
- Skill in operation of listed tools and equipment
- Complete knowledge of Emergency Equipment Manual, i.e., utility and water shutoff equipment, fire alarm system/panel and emergency procedures, etc.
All Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background check