Cousins Properties Incorporated Employee Reviews

Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Typical day
Property Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 17, 2014
Primary duties:
Coded and processed vendor invoices daily through an on-line payment system (Stellent).
Emailed monthly tenant statements.
Maintained annual office equipment and property inventory lists.
Monitored and compiled annual tenant survey.
Assisted Corporate Concierge with tenant events, emails and flyers.
Assisted Chief Engineer in updating emergency notification system procedures.

Back up for Receptionist and Tenant Services Coordinator. Duties included:
reserving conference room, ordering office supplies, updating company website and digital directory, making travel arrangements, submitting employee timesheets, verifying tenant/vendor insurance, processed security clearances, and dispatched work orders.
Pros
Training in commercial property management, staff was patient and communicated specific assignments for this position, working with tenants and vendors
Cons
Late security requests, Tenant / Vendor insurance expired, no experience in commmercial property management
Number one office developer in the SouthEast
Senior Vice President-Director of Office Leasing (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 22, 2013
I was in charge of pre-leasing and negotiating all leases. Managed a sales force of 5 professionals.
Small Company feel at Large Corporation
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Snellville, GeorgiaJuly 5, 2012
I manage two lifestyle centers in the greater Atlanta area. Cousins gives its management teams a lot of flexibility to use their own style to accomplish a common goal. I have learned a great deal, including budget planning, managing tenant requests and property maintenance. I work with a fantastic team of people. Despite differing personalities, we all bring our unique skills to the table to complement each others' roles.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cousins Properties Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8