IN ATASCADERO: Hands-on experience required to maintain records of financial transactions of established accounts, post transactions, reconcile accounts and bank statements along with some administrative duties.
- Maintains accounts (verifying, allocating, and posting transactions).
- Balances accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger and account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing bank and equity reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports (collect, analyze, and summarize account information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements.
- Interface with outside CPA on income tax return preparation.
- Enforces company polices and governmental requirements; file reports; advise management
- Start-up experience a significant plus
- Proficient with Bookkeeping and Accounting & GAAP
- ESSENTIAL: EXTENSIVE QUICKBOOKS EXPERIENCE, Excel, Word
- Attention to detail, confidential, thorough
- Must be able to work independently with flexibility to assume other tasks
Minimum 32 hours / week but may increase with added responsbilities $30-45 / hour