COVANTAGE CREDIT UNION

COVANTAGE CREDIT UNION Employee Reviews

A place you would love to work
Teller to Lead Teller (Former Employee), Weston, WIMarch 21, 2014
Pros: good work enviroment. great 401k match. much advancement.
Cons: i really don't have any.
My day was very busy. Loved the members, each and everyone of them. I knew 80% of them by name. Always gave my all. I learned that working together as a team makes everything run so much smoother. My co-workers were the greatest bunch you would want to know. Everyone would jump right in if you need a hand. The hardest part of my job was to tell everyone goodbye, as I was leaving to live in Florida. I will truly miss them.
Former Employee
FSR (Former Employee), Wausau, WIOctober 24, 2013
Pros: co-workers, advancement opportunities
Cons: healthcare coverage, poor training
You work different hours every day. We did not get our schedules for the following week until Thursday or Friday. This made it difficult to plan appointments or anything else.
The branch I was at was very slow and made the days long and boring.
Was doing more teller work than the position I was hired for.
Great IT team to work with.
Programmer/Analyst (Current Employee), Antigo, WIApril 1, 2013
Pros: good benefits, great team
Cons: located in a small town.
A typical day at CoVantage involves prioritizing work requests, maintaining systems, and supporting my co-workers throughout the Credit Union.

I have learned how to program in PowerOn, specific to the Symitar core we use. I use this to write reports, perform file-maintenance, and modify how systems run. I learned how to process ACH files, troubleshoot any issues that come up with either the systems or with our custom programs.

For me, the most enjoyable part of working at CoVantage is learning new systems and helping to implement them.
A great place to work & they value their employees
Business Development Representative (Former Employee), Wausau WIFebruary 16, 2012
Pros: great benefits, good management, a satisfying work environment.
Cons: they could market themselves better.
I enjoyed my role at CoVantage Credit Union as a Business Development Representative.I was treated fairly and provided with a very healthy and encouraging environment.