COVANTAGE CREDIT UNION Employee Reviews in United States

Fun work place
Teller (Current Employee) –  Wausau, WIJune 17, 2015
I like my coworkers a lot and I have a great time while I'm at work. The hardest part of my job is dealing with difficult or upset people that don't want to come to any resolutions but would rather just stay upset. The best part of my job is the people I get to meet and the people I work with.
Nice place to work
Mortgage Loan Processor (Current Employee) –  Antigo, WIApril 27, 2015
I really enjoy the people I would with. But miss the one on one customer contact that I was used to having at my other jobs..
A place you would love to work
Teller to Lead Teller (Former Employee) –  Weston, WIMarch 21, 2014
My day was very busy. Loved the members, each and everyone of them. I knew 80% of them by name. Always gave my all. I learned that working together as a team makes everything run so much smoother. My co-workers were the greatest bunch you would want to know. Everyone would jump right in if you need a hand. The hardest part of my job was to tell everyone goodbye, as I was leaving to live in Florida. I will truly miss them.
Pros
good work enviroment. great 401k match. much advancement.
Cons
i really don't have any.
Former Employee
FSR (Former Employee) –  Wausau, WIOctober 24, 2013
You work different hours every day. We did not get our schedules for the following week until Thursday or Friday. This made it difficult to plan appointments or anything else.
The branch I was at was very slow and made the days long and boring.
Was doing more teller work than the position I was hired for.
Pros
co-workers, advancement opportunities
Cons
healthcare coverage, poor training
Great IT team to work with.
Programmer/Analyst (Current Employee) –  Antigo, WIApril 1, 2013
A typical day at CoVantage involves prioritizing work requests, maintaining systems, and supporting my co-workers throughout the Credit Union.

I have learned how to program in PowerOn, specific to the Symitar core we use. I use this to write reports, perform file-maintenance, and modify how systems run. I learned how to process ACH files, troubleshoot any issues that come up with either the systems or with our custom programs.

For me, the most enjoyable part of working at CoVantage is learning new systems and helping to implement them.
Pros
good benefits, great team
Cons
located in a small town.
A great place to work & they value their employees
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Wausau WIFebruary 16, 2012
I enjoyed my role at CoVantage Credit Union as a Business Development Representative.I was treated fairly and provided with a very healthy and encouraging environment.
Pros
great benefits, good management, a satisfying work environment.
Cons
they could market themselves better.