Covenant Dove, LLC Employee Reviews

Great experience working with legal and operations.
Compliance Auditor (Former Employee) –  Bartlett, TNSeptember 10, 2012
This is a faith based company with great benefits. A lovely work family and their mission and values will greatly service their industry. However in this economy it is also the easiest to lose revenue and difficult to maintain budgets.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
econmy
Run don't look back. Demeaning company, Hitler style Company
Doesn't matter (Former Employee) –  College Station/BryanNovember 12, 2013
Horrendous Company, the top people fire anyone anywhere. This company is a nightmare. 95-99 % turnover, they don't care about pt's, staff, families. Always have state in the building. The top people come in and march around like Adolph Hitler's firing people and then they leave and come back two weeks later. It's crazy and scary. the staff is always scared whose going to be fired next.

How could I forget, they do this under the premise of serving God, what blasamy. God forgive them.
Pros
worst company ever
Cons
everything about this company covenant dove
Worst unstable company I have ever worked for!!!
Staff (Former Employee) –  Bryan/College StationJune 28, 2013
This is the most UNSTABLE, uncaring disrespectful company I have EVER worked for! No training or structure, Poor care for the residents and lack of care for employees. There is NO job security at ALL! The turn over for this company is UNBELIEVEABLE! I would NOT suggest anyone to work for this company EVER!!!
Cons
unstable, no training, unprofessional, disrespectful, degrading, high turnover, no structure, no stability or advancement
run away. have some self respect.
RN (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 10, 2014
Terrible work environment, everyone hates their job, chronically understaffed just so profit can be higher. The CEO doesn't care if the residents are suffering from having too few employees or resources to have their needs met, only about the amount of profit he can stick in his pocket.

Worst place I have ever worked. When I think back on my experience there, I just shudder every time. There's a reason few employees last more than a few days.

Stay away.
Cons
too many cons to list them all
worse job ever have one today and next day you don't
CNA (Former Employee) –  Iindianola,MSMay 9, 2014
The day to day job with resident is fine it's department held don't know how to talk to you or treat you and let family members come in and talk to u anyway.I learned that CNA don"t get respect and anyone say they did something they will be written up if did it or not .The co-workers don't no the first thing about team -work and department held is always against them.The hard part of the job is not being respect.The most enjoyable part of my job was doing care for resident so many resident are left their and the CNA are all they have.
Run away as fast as possible
cna (Former Employee) –  collierville tnAugust 5, 2014
always out of supplies ! or someone's just too lazy to stock the supplies ! its just a very disorganised company ! runaway as fast as you can don't you think about applying for this job its a terrible place to work . and the pay so low I don't even I want to talk about that ! my advice is just to keep looking for a job. good luck !
Pros
its a pay check
Cons
everthing
worst place ever
cna (Former Employee) –  bartlett tnDecember 7, 2014
Unorganized company from the top to the bottom. The adon is very low down. Unstable environment. They don't have sense to call and tell u not to come in when census is low....CENSUS ALWAYS LOW
Cons
to many residents to one aide
Great big family
Clinical Liaison/Marketing (Current Employee) –  College Station, TXApril 29, 2014
I loved it here! We were a team! I still keep up with several that I worked with. The administrator is on your team and insists that everyone is on the same team. Love it!
An inspirational and productive company
Managed Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 21, 2013
I learned a lot about Managed Care and Skilled Nursing facilities.
owned by a private equity firm
Senior Reimbursement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bartlett, TNJuly 30, 2013
typical work day, owns 57 nursing homes, corporate office Memphis, TN

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Covenant Dove, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3