Covenant Medical Group Employee Reviews in United States

Great place
Patient Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXFebruary 16, 2016
I loved working with the Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma; would love to go back; great benefits; great work environment; loved the staff and the patients
Good environment
Customer Represenative (Former Employee) –  TexasSeptember 17, 2015
Good company overall. Easy work environment. The people are great to work with & make it worth coming to work.It feels good to work for a company that is doing good things and helping people.
Productive workplace with fun environment
Rehab Aide (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXAugust 25, 2015
I would be responsible for putting the Physical Therapist charges into the hospital system for each patient seen that day. I would also maintain a clean and functional environment within the clinic by cleaning, organizing, and doing anything that needed to be done. I was classified as an on-call employee, which means that any day they felt that they needed extra help they would call me in.
Nurturing and funfilled enviornment
Practice Supervisor (Former Employee) –  medical practicesMay 26, 2015
I loved my daily interactions with coworkers that were dedicated, compassionate and hardworking. Going the extra mile to help patients and patients families.
Covenant Medical Group is a wonderful organization in which to find success through employment.
Patient Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Lubbock, TXMay 25, 2015
Everyday is a new experience assisting people in the community and has provided me with a plethora of learning opportunities. The health care field is ever-changing and presents new challenges that enable growth, both for patients, physicians and all medical staff involved in the day to day running of a multi-physician, multi-specialty facility.
My co-workers have been essential in my success, especially as new policies and procedures were introduced. The adaptability and innovative nature of my fellow co-workers assisted in some rather difficult transitions. The management has always been supportive and understanding, as well as creating solutions for issues that transpired during our transition process.
The most satisfying aspect of my job is being able to assist physicians, nursing staff and patients communicate effectively as it pertains to the overall well-being and health of the patient, and the level of excellent care they receive from their respective provider.
I am able to contribute directly and indirectly through the services I provide at the front desk position and the end result is quite often a patient who feels assured that their concerns are being addressed.
Culture issues. Going to leave it at that.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXApril 16, 2015
Great opportunity with above average benefits, however, the culture of the work environment is severely lacking. Too many nurses talking poorly about others behind their backs on too frequent of occasion. I know this is a commonplace thing at many places, but this place was ridiculous in my opinion. One saving grace of the facility was management. Very approachable and helpful.
Pros
Great benefits. Friendly and approachable management.
Cons
If you don't become one of the 'group' of people that are close, you will likely be ostrosized.
Good Benifits low pay
Lollipop distributer (Current Employee) –  Lubbock, TXFebruary 24, 2015
The management here at Covenant are good communicators and have a vision. Some of the departments remind you of high school where they bicker at each other and perform their own clicks. I am lucky to be separated from the actual campus.
Pros
great benefits and retirement
Cons
low pay
Exciting career with a great team.
Regional Practice Manager (Current Employee) –  Lubbock, TXJanuary 6, 2015
Every day I learn something new. Managing the staff of multispecialty clinics is constantly a fun challenge!
Christian based ministry and serving others.
Billing Specialist -Emergency Department (Current Employee) –  LubbockSeptember 16, 2014
I work 7-5 accomplishing daily duties as assigned. I've learned that you have to give in order to receive in all aspects of life not just work. My boss is amazing but management is not option for advancement in my department. However, my co-workers are amazing and willing to help you. The most difficult part of my job is that its a job and not a career.
Enjoyable, healthy work environment
LVN (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXApril 7, 2014
Covenant Medical Group is a great group to work for, personally I learned a lot from my doctor he was always willing to teach. I would have never imagined so much could go on with the human heart. My co-workers were great people I consider them family. I had a great manager she was always willing to help anyone out that needed she met our needs and kept our work environment running smoothly.
I enjoyed my patients most of all we worked with pediatrics so there was never a dull moment.
Pros
healthcare, the doctor, my co-workers
Cons
pay
great experience. Great place to work
LVN (Former Employee) –  lubbock txMarch 17, 2014
enjoyed my job, great people to work with. worked side by side with physcian and other nurse.
Worked through the merger it was tough
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXAugust 29, 2013
I don't know how they are now, the merger was hard on many employees, but we pulled through it! Enjoyed the challenges of collections.
Pros
pleasant working conditions
LIfe at Covenant
Health Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Roswell, NMJuly 17, 2013
Co workers are great. Work environment is friendly. Management was amazing.
Very busy internal medicine practice
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glenview, ILFebruary 13, 2013
Very busy. Pretty much non-stop from beginning through to the end of the day.

Rooming patients with vitals, triaging phone calls and returning those calls with doctor instructions. Phlebotomy, EKG's, Injections, INR's, urine dips, setting up for pap smears. Calling patients with lab and radiology results per physician instructions. EMR.

Learned how to juggle multiple tasks and prioritize what was most important and needed to be dealt with first.

Management issues were that there really was no office manager.

Nice people to work with.

I'd say the hardest part of the job was not enough team work along with lack of communication.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the ability to interact with the patients and help them with their needs. It's always a good feeling to make someone that's not feeling well, to feel better.
Pros
people i worked with and free lunches
Cons
management
Co-workers are generous, lovable, out-going, and live by Covenant Medical Group's values
Medical Biller (Current Employee) –  Lubbock, TXSeptember 14, 2012
Everyday work is to the grind, there is some time to enjoy co-workers on personal levels. What is expected of you is being closely monitored and notes for future reference.
Pros
work security - able to count that there is work to be done not matter the situation
Cons
unable to trust the managment
a typical day at work
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  milwaukee wi.July 16, 2012
begins with clocking in and getting to assigned work area.logging onto phones as customer service rep,learned to adapt to customers feelings and misfortunes.management was leanient, mainly based their time of numbers and figures . co-workers enjoyable.the hardest part of the job was collections,easiest part talking to people.
Productive work place
Billing/Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXMay 23, 2012
I started as a temp doing only copies of EOB's. Thanks to my former co-worker who took a chance on me and asked me to help her did I start doing Billing/Collections.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Covenant Medical Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Covenant Medical Group Reviews by Location