Covenant Surgical Partners Employee Reviews

I do not care to comment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 23, 2018
Loved my job and worked with great people. Management was lacking the skills needed to manage people. Was very rude to some employees and failed to treat employees equally/fairly.
Employment
Patient Accounts Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville-Davidson, TNJanuary 18, 2018
Learning more of the insurance industry. The people I work with make it a pleasant environment due to the fact I have worked with several of these people before in the insurance industry
Pros
401K and insuracne
Cons
hard to state
Enjoyed
Collection / Cash/ Refunds Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 22, 2017
I enjoyed and liked the overtime we were offered. I was able to move around into several different roles within the company. I would recommend working here.
Dynamic and professional organization
Laboratory Services, Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  South San Francisco, CAJune 23, 2017
Best place to work! Very good culture, lots of support, no micro-management, state of the art very forward thinking company.
Focus on excellence, customer service, quality and growth.
Pros
Excellent culture
Cons
Limited opportunities for growth within enterprise
Great Atmosphere
Recovery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 15, 2017
Management was very hands off. They were very flexible and allowed us to work autonomously. They had flexible schedules and possible overtime. The hardest part of the job was the backlog of aged accounts were extremely old. Therefore, patients were not happy to be receiving bills two years after their procedure.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Disorganinized
Fun play to work
MEDICAL OFFICE SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARApril 25, 2017
The office I work in is very busy and can be overwhelming. The turn over rate is very high because people can't handle it. A lot of women work there so drama is in the office continually.
Pros
Catered lunch
Cons
Drama filled office full of women
Busy Surgery Center on Beautiful Gulf Coast
Technician (Former Employee) –  Englewood, FLFebruary 2, 2017
I love working at this Surgery Center. I prefer it over the hospital environment. Working Mon-Fri and no call works best for me and my family. You couldn't ask for a better team and Docs. Yes, we work at a fast pace but I like it that way. It makes the day fly by. I love caring for the patients, isn't that what it's all about?
Pros
Fast paced, Fuse Technology, Beautiful coastal view, decent benefits
Cons
Recent management change. Sometimes hard to find good help in our remote location
Relaxed but productive work environment
AR Representative (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 30, 2016
Covenant is a great company to work for. From quality customer service to treating all employees like family, I must say this has to be one of the best jobs I have ever had the opportunity to be apart of.
A great place to work!
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 28, 2016
I loved working at Covenant Surgical Partners. I learned a ton here and will always have fond memories. Strong core values and really down to earth people. Aside from day to day work, there is always a fun event or community volunteer opportunity to consider.
Pros
Very nice professional office environment, friendly people, good work life balance.
Cons
I would love to work at the company permanently.
Nice place
Certified Coding Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 31, 2016
CEO boasts of "transparency" yet handled so many "behind doors" conversations about directions the company was going that no one felt they had job security, except the "Good Ol' Boys Club" that existed upstairs.
Layoffs left and right with no explanations.
Great workplace and nice people
Medical Insurance Collections (Temporary Employee) (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 14, 2016
The people there are very kind. Some are more hard working than others. They have a very supportive team and most people get along great. The Revenue Cycle leader likes to hear your opinions on things. She is very knowledgeable and easy going.

I'm glad I had the chance to work at Covenant. It is a beautiful office. The free parking is a great perk.

If given the chance I would love to work there permanently. The company is growing but I don't understand why the revenue cycle team is shrinking.
Pros
Very nice office, free parking, nice coworkers, fun events and volunteer opportunities
Cons
Wish this was a perm position with opportunity to advance with company, no benefits for temps
Good Company
Team Leader/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 28, 2016
Always a busy day because I knew wht my expectations were. Learned systems the applicable systems to do my job. Some Co-workers were great!. Some Management was very helpful, some not. Hardest part of the job was the downsizing of the company & the lay off. The most enjoyable is I really liked the job. The job required you to be an adult & manage your time accordingly in order to be productive. No micromanaging.
Pros
Flex time
Cons
Alot off special projects.
great location, staff and enviroment
Insurance Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 24, 2016
I enjoyed working at covenant it was a very great environment to work in. The typical work day consisted of working with different insurance companies and patient as well as surgical centers to ensure the patient has a smooth visit. I learned how to work better with doctors and insurance companies for the patient and the practices well being. The management at covenant was very helpful and willing to work with you to help you learn and improve your skills for success. I enjoyed working with my co-workers as a team. The hardest part of the job was sometimes the lack of communication with the different insurance companies. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning everything I could from every department in the company and the compassion and caring the company had for their employees.
Pros
working downtown nashville, office was beautiful, managment was flexible and free parking!
Cons
small breakrooms and no vending machines, small cubiles
Covenant is a fun place to work
Coding Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 7, 2016
Coming into work at Covenant is amazing
Somewhere you love going into work everyday at
management could use a little help
You learn a lot here honestly
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing
professional environment
Collector Medicare/Medicaid (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 7, 2016
Fast pace work flow with great staff and management. Weekly staff meetings with company CEO. Opportunity for growth within company is excellent.
Advance Medical Career
Insurance Verification Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 10, 2016
Worked as a team and independent.
Coworkers Celebrated each others
The job is unsure of its direction is a negative.
Currently working to better A/R days.
Teaches employee your value in the company
Pros
Advancement
Cons
Healthcare
Great company culture
New to company (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 6, 2015
Great company culture. This is a place to grow, develop, train, and advance. Great examples in leadership and great opportunities to learn and gain knowledge. Supportive management and coworkers are eager to help you learn and succeed.
Pros
Free paid parking in garage right next door. Great benefits package.
Cons
Downtown traffic can be challenging
Very busy, great team
Surgical Technician (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLSeptember 23, 2015
Generally a good place to work, usually understaffed with minimal breaks but flexible scheduling. Many learning opportunities are available here
Pros
great staff
Cons
breaks
Great Working Environment!
Patient Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 8, 2015
Covenant Surgical Partners is a service ( servant's heart motto) driven company that is genuinely compassionate about each employee that it employs.
hostile work environment
surgical tech (Former Employee) –  ocala flMay 1, 2015
I worked at this company for a short time and was unable to be given the chance to do my job title. Instead i was picking up slack of inadequate nurses that couldnt use the program to input charts. Most the staff was nice,however there were a few that thought they were above everyone and did nothing but bully and treat other employees poorly. Very poor place to work and cant keep employees due to there poor work ethics.
Pros
pay was decent
Cons
rare breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Covenant Surgical Partners. Our community is ready to answer.