Coventry Health Care

Coventry Health Care Employer Reviews

Much Enjoyed
Case Specialist/Data Entry Operator (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: wonderful place to work
Cons: no longer there
I enjoyed my 6+ years with the company. It was an awesome memorable experience. If I could I would go back. I highly recommend the company to anyone that wants a good job. The pay is excellent and so are the people.
Good company to work for and pays well.
Administrative Specialist III (Promotion) (Former Employee), Cranberry Township, PAJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: close to home, good benefits.
Cons: not being able to advance.
Assisted 2 Vice Presidents, multiple directors and managers.
I worked in the Information Systems Department and learned multiple applications and how to replace printer cartridges.

Management was easy to work for.

Co-workers were fun to work with.

The hardest part of the job was not being able to advance with additional education.

The most enjoyable part of the job was having a large variety of tasks to perform.
This is for the same company
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Glen Allen, VAJanuary 20, 2015
This is for the same company the company name has changed is all. I have noted my information in the previous comment.
great place to learn and develop
Medicare Advantage Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Plymouth Meeting, PAJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: work at home
Cons: lots of meetings
• Breaking into new Philadelphia/Delaware/Chester county markets in 2011, and Bucks/Montgomery/Lehigh in 2012. Increasing enrollment in Philadelphia and the 5 surrounding counties by 50% in 2011 and 2012.
• Providing sales coverage to outlying counties (Berks, Carbon) as needed.
• Generating new profitable sales through direct marketing of groups and individuals, primarily by conducting in-home and group presentations.
• Meeting or exceeding sales goals, quotas, and management objectives based on corporate sales and marketing goals. (From 165 to 350 enrollments year to date.)
• Educating seniors, family members, and those with special needs at health fairs throughout the year to increase enrollment opportunities.
• Establishing and developing relationships with senior centers, senior organizations, and brokers.
• Assisting Medicare beneficiaries with the enrollment process, including running benefits checkups and PACE / PACEnet guidance.
Attending area professional seminars and organizational meetings related to the Medicare population.
So much fun
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 31, 2014
Pros: management appreciation
Cons: sitting all day
Enjoyed my time there. I would go back if I still lived in the area
Great people and pay
Recovery Specialist (Current Employee), Cranberry Twp, PADecember 10, 2014
Pros: wellness program and hours
Cons: non smoking campus and irrate customers
Able to express your views and be yourself. Just can't take anything personal from members or providers. Immediate management is understanding. Always learning news things if willing.
good place to work
Supervisor of Customer Service (Former Employee), Harrisburg, PADecember 10, 2014
it's a job . get in there and learn as much as you can. this job deals with health insurance tons of info to learn but well worth it
Very Prfessional
Customer Rep (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 9, 2014
Pros: mandatory ot
Cons: long lunch
Phone calls, phone calls, phone calls. I've learned everyone doesn't understand the system like you even though they receive information. Met many different managers. Co-workers help out with getting lunch. The hardest part is trying to relearn a system that you're use to but they've changed. The way my team show love to me and my family will never be forgotten.
Coventry Healthcare
Senior Operations Specialist (Former Employee), Newark, DEDecember 8, 2014
Coventry Health Care a good company to work for. I would recommend this employer to others as it a reputable place to work. I have worked for this employer for five years and I have no major complaints. Coventry Health Care is a leader in Insurance. I can see myself growing with this organization.
Excellent company
Provider Systems Information Specialist (Former Employee), San Diego, CADecember 2, 2014
Pros: continuously learning new technologies and establishing co worker relationships
Cons: none to mention
Productive and great environment to establish excellent working relationships.
Provider Service Representative (Current Employee), Tucson, AZNovember 24, 2014
I answered incomming calls and assisted the caller with inquires as to how their medical bill was reviewed and priced.
productive busy
Associate Tech Claims Specialist (Former Employee), Tampa FLNovember 20, 2014
Pros: paid holiadys
Cons: system issues
login in systems learned cpt, hcpc medical coding, ins and outs of work compensations and different state rules coworker helpful no hard work enjoyable company unity
I met wonderful people here
Medical Claims Review Nurse (Former Employee), Bismarck, NDNovember 16, 2014
Pros: fun place to work
Cons: very routine work, never changed
This job was very routine. I reviewed medical records for claims payment on a daily basis. Every day was basically the same. I had great co-workers and learned a lot of things.
Job Review
Utilization Management burse (Former Employee), tampa floridaNovember 4, 2014
Great schedule. And was given the ability to work on my own with reviews. Worked closely with Medical Directors and providers to obtain the needed information for review.
okay
Customer Service Operations (Current Employee), Cranberry, PAOctober 28, 2014
not too bad to work for, little room for advancement, lots of miscommunication
Typical Call Center
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), HarrisburgOctober 21, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: typical call center
Extremely micro managed as is typical for profit call center work environment. Not at all concerned about the company employees. Profit only bottom line thus the EXTREMLY high turn over of employees up to and including upper management.
Great Place to Work
Senior Inbound/Outbound Queue Representative (Current Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 21, 2014
This job is great, except the hours are late and the overtime is much more than should be needed.
Sr. Data Specialist/Internal Implementations
Sr. Data Specialist/Internal Implementations (Former Employee), Tucson, AZOctober 9, 2014
• Analysis and research data to resolve, enhance and to improve department and customer service
• Work closely with internal and external customers
• Document process and procedures
• Input required information that is essential for the proper import of EDI files, claimant eligibility, and account maintenance
• Import EDI files received from clients allowing us to provide appropriate benefits to claimants
• Internal/ external help desk which services 500 employees and 200 clients – maintain accurate information of company’s workings to properly refer employee/client to the correct department for technical assistance
• Experience with Crystal Reports and SQL
I am the person you want to help you.
Technology Service Center Representative (Former Employee), Cranberry, PAOctober 1, 2014
I respect everyone that i am around and that needs help in any area. I will teach you show you things that you may not know, i will do what it takes to get you the answer you need. I love to be around people i like the old school ways of communication face to face.
Coventry is a much better workplace since Aetna took over
Associate Customer Communications Specialist (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXSeptember 29, 2014
Since Aetna recently acquired Coventry there have been vast improvements to HR procedures and performance metrics. Management sincerely cares and treats us fairly. My coworkers are friendly and there are not a lot of office politics. The hardest part of the job is being micromanaged. The best thing about this job is having resources to genuinely help customers with their accounts.

1 2 3 4 5

About Coventry Health Care

In May of 2013, Coventry became a part of Aetna. We are excited to join together with common values and a common mission: empowering – Read more