Pros: work at home
Cons: lots of meetings
• Breaking into new Philadelphia/Delaware/Chester county markets in 2011, and Bucks/Montgomery/Lehigh in 2012. Increasing enrollment in Philadelphia and the 5 surrounding counties by 50% in 2011 and 2012.
• Providing sales coverage to outlying counties (Berks, Carbon) as needed.
• Generating new profitable sales through direct marketing of groups and individuals, primarily by conducting in-home and group presentations.
• Meeting or exceeding sales goals, quotas, and management objectives based on corporate sales and marketing goals. (From 165 to 350 enrollments year to date.)
• Educating seniors, family members, and those with special needs at health fairs throughout the year to increase enrollment opportunities.
• Establishing and developing relationships with senior centers, senior organizations, and brokers.
• Assisting Medicare beneficiaries with the enrollment process, including running benefits checkups and PACE / PACEnet guidance.
Attending area professional seminars and organizational meetings related to the Medicare population.