COVENTRY LIVING CENTER Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Reliable Income
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sterling, ILJanuary 23, 2016
This job has been a negative experience for me as a CNA. The start off pay was good and the job security was always there, but they always call you to come in and do not work with your schedule.
Loved it
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sterling, ILJuly 31, 2014
The bank was great you met tons of nice people its creative. I always had something to do. I didn't have to dress down so my nice clothes wouldn't get ruined. I very much would go back. it was relaxing and busy and i very much enjoyed it
Pros
was always something to do and it always gave me a challange
Cons
it was a temp position
room for advancement but was in school and hours weren't working well with school
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  sterling, ilJuly 10, 2012
I worked in LTC setting for first 6 months of employment and duties included med administration, patient cares, wound care nursing, and taking orders and calling doctor for new orders in regards to lab data. I had about 30 patients and worked well with aides to provide quality care to patients. Offered job in skilled unit at 6 months of employment and was up to 27 patients at one time. Patients ranged from minor post op surgical patients such as knee and hip replacements. Also cared for extensive wounds in burn patients and diabetic amputations. Learned alot about wound care and wound vaccums. Hardest part of the job was not enough staff in almost every shift. Sometimes I had one aide and we worked extremely hard to provide the care I would want my family to receive. Good place to work just not enough staff, or reliable staff.
excellent place to work with a great team of employees
Maintenance Director/Environmental Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Sterling, ILMay 16, 2012
Coventry has been a building block for me in my work experience allowing me to learn new areas of how maintenance and life in the long term care setting are set apart in a world that is exciting and challenging.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at COVENTRY LIVING CENTER. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2