Coverity

Coverity Employee Reviews

A rising star full of smart people
Engineer (Current Employee), San FranciscoFebruary 9, 2013
Pros: views, work challenges, caring management, fearless environment
Cons: more communication about the big wins, more technical training
I've worked at Coverity for over 4 years and we are in an upswing! We've just launched multiple new products -- all resonating in the market. Lot of new sales people are tackling the virgin market for developer testing products. It's an exciting place to be!

The pay and benefits are good, the office in San Francisco is amazing, and the management team is a group of seasoned veterans that can take this to be a billion-dollar company.

Lots and lots of people get advanced each year. The R&D team is working on really technical, cutting edge computer science challenges.... and I am proud to work with such high caliber people.

This is not a company for someone that doesn't want to put in the effort. You need to be smart, nimble and accountable -- the group doesn't take kindly to slackers. If you are a solid performer that cares about what you are doing, it's all good...

About Coverity

About Coverity Coverity (www.coverity.com), the leader in improving software quality and security, is a privately held company – Read more