Sell and support Soft Tissue products and be responsible for achieving sales objectives in all product categories through focusing on new business growth, focus product and new product sales, and account conversions in their assigned territory. Develop and support key clinical and Hospital Administration relationships; support Covidien policies; represent Covidien to the customer and follow Company policy with sincerity, excellence, and integrity.
1. Achieve territorial sales objective in all bonus categories.
2. Fully develop, support and implement Soft Tissue sales strategy.
3. Maintain high retention rate of current business through outstanding service.
4. Develop new business by penetrating and converting competitive products in our prime vendor accounts.
5. Sell all assigned products offered by Soft Tissue with a minimum goal of 90% penetration
6. Conduct quarterly business reviews to demonstrate strength of Soft Tissue contracts and highlighting new areas for growth.
7. Increase overall satisfaction levels at Soft Tissue accounts through scrubbing and in-servicing surgeons, fellows, residents, and other operating room personnel OR on the safe and efficacious use of Soft Tissue products.
8. Coordinate and facilitate Sales market team’s training of Nurses, Fellows, Residents and Medical Students in Strategic Academic Centers.
9. Develop administrative relationships, identifying and then assisting in meeting the goals of the hospital.
10. Utilize On Target Selling and Fit Opportunity Tool in the development of their Market targets.
11. Represent Covidien to the customer and follow Company policy with sincerity, excellence, and integrity.
12. Provide the highest level of customer responsiveness by wearing a blackberry device and being available 24-hours/ day, 7-days/ week.
13. Ensure that all corporate assets are in excellent condition, i.e., proper maintenance of Company car.
14. Demonstrate fiscal restraint and exhibit behavior associated with a desire to increase earnings and profitability in your territory.
15. Assist Covidien’s Credit and Collections Department to ensure our customers are paying within the customer’s contract terms.
16. Continually increase technical/industry knowledge.
17. Participate in Divisional, Area and Regional meetings.
Education required/ preferred: 4 years of college Experience: Minimum 3-4 years of relevant field sales experience in a multilevel sales environment Preferred Skills/Qualifications: Excellent understanding of vendor, distributor, hospital supply chain management Skills/Competencies: Excellent written, verbal skills; ability to develop and present complex business reviews/presentations, multilevel selling, negotiations and business acumen Other Skills: Documented sales skills as well as the initiative, technical expertise and professional sales skills associated with top performers in the healthcare industry. Ability to gain support and communicate with all levels of the Covidien organization.