COVINGTON CREDIT

COVINGTON CREDIT Employee Reviews

good work inviroment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Scottsboro, ALJune 23, 2015
I was an assistant manager my typical work day involved calling clients and visiting their homes in attempt to collect debit.
Great Benefits
Manager (Former Employee), Athens, TNJune 4, 2015
I enjoyed working here. I learned a lot and was able to advance my knowledge in collections as well as lending. It was a great experience managing my employees as well.
to do the best job I could do
assistant manager (Former Employee), Clinton, TNMarch 23, 2015
covington credit was an interesting company to work for. I learned from from job to be nice to people and to understand threre circumstances. My coworkers were not the easiest to work with, and the hardest part of the job was not seeing my family alot.
great office job
Assistant Manager- (Former Employee), northport alMarch 5, 2015
Pros: no weekends
Cons: stressfull
I loved this job. The manager was very helpful and blunt when it came to what you may be doing wrong. However could tell you exactly what you needed to work on in order to advance
A great place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Prattville, ALMarch 4, 2015
My position required me to locate customer at their home. Also, reviewing applications to determine loan qualifications.
A typical work day
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Athens, GAJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: i learned how to do my job alot of under pressure.
Cons: need to better management
A typical day included making collection calls, solicitation calls, and closing loans. I worked in a super branch so 100 phone calls were required every day even if there were a lot of customers in and out of the office. They really believed in rewarding their employees for their hard work, which in returned encouraged us to work even harder. I learned so much from this job including multitasking skills, communication skills, great customer service skills, and the list goes on.
decent place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 27, 2014
Pros: great working environment, great benefits
Cons: use of personal vehicle and having to pay for your own gas is a killer, only getting back so .30 a mile is no bueno
You have to be dedicated to spend long hours at work to maintain goals. Home visit customers daily to reach those goals. Great working environment. Had a great team but just had to much personal stuff going on to allow me to continue to work there. Gotta have the patience to deal with some hard headed customers
Must be willing to hound customers no matter where they are.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Bartlesville, OkDecember 15, 2014
Each day you spend 80% of your time on the phone. Mostly you have to call delinquent accounts. Even visit them at home and work. If that doesn't work you have to visit the neighbors and/or refrences on application.
It's what you make it..could be great or demanding..???
Branch Manager (Current Employee), Hoover, ALDecember 7, 2014
great benefits, work load can be demanding but if you stay on top of everything, task won't be as hard
Productive fun place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Lake Jackson, TXNovember 12, 2014
I learned how to handle different situations with different customers, My co workers were amazing and were there if i needed to ask a question. the hardest part of the job was not being able to approve a loan other than that i enjoyed working at Covington Credit.
Enjoyed fulfilling customer needs
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Foley, ALNovember 7, 2014
Cons: mangement needed to be more productive in every day work.
Loved the hours. Benefits were fairly nice. Its always busy which made days go by quick.
very rewarding job if you are a hard worker
Branch Manager (Current Employee), murfreesboro, tnNovember 1, 2014
Pros: bonuses, meeting new people
Cons: long hours
This is the best company I've worked for. There are definitely stressful and trying days that make you want to quit but as long as you do your job and have a passion for what you do its very rewarding. The negative comments I read must be from lazy people who don't want to work hard to make more money.
Morally Wrong
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Del City, OklahomaOctober 28, 2014
Just the way they went about collections was horrible. Instead of having someone go to peoples homes and start reposing items in front of children.
Constant building rapport with customers
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee), Charleston, SCSeptember 20, 2014
Pros: good training
Cons: low pay
Very fast paste environment, meeting different people everyday is a benefit to this job, as well as having great managers to prepared you for management. I have been here for a year, and I just got moved to the number one office, because that's what they do when it's time for the Assistant Manager to hold their own branch. The negative part of this job is the low pay associated with this position.
Great place to work.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Decherd, TNSeptember 17, 2014
My daily routine would start out by calling past due accounts, and then I would fill out my charts to keep up with our numbers, and then later that afternoon I go out field calling.
It's a job?!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Covington, TnSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: it's a job?...
Cons: upper management, pay
Upper management expects too much out of you! The work load in our office is extreme for 3 employees. Not to mention, our turn around in the 5 months we've been open is ridiculous! Therefore, putting more work load on two employees. Our manager resigned and the "assistant" who has been with the company for three weeks was offered the management position over the CSR who has been there since the doors opened! Pay is pitiful! I need a 2nd job just to take care of my family but unfortunately with the hours and schedule, I can't take on a 2nd job. There is NO praise for good things done in the office! Only ridicule on the things done wrong! Procedures change on a daily basis. This will only be a temporary job for me! Now my long term career choice!
Typical Small Loan Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Alexander City, ALAugust 19, 2014
It was fine as a small stepping stone in the workforce. The manager and co-workers were great to work with. The hardest part of the job would be on the first and third of every month.
Productive workplace
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee), PoteauAugust 14, 2014
Call phone route twice daily, handle customers in a fast, efficient manner, and go collecting.
Good ole boy upper management mentality
Management (Former Employee), AlabamaJuly 8, 2014
Pros: bonus potential
Cons: poor upper management
Managers are micromanaged and bullied by upper management. Rules change daily. No professionalism
Work place that taught me skills to impact my future career.
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Smyrna, TNJuly 8, 2014
Work place that taught me skills to impact my future career. Very unprofessional environment.

1 2 3