Coworx Staffing Employee Reviews in United States

Fast paced, great co-workers, support & training
Senior Account Manager, CSP (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHApril 4, 2016
Fast paced interaction with a wide variety of people (employees and customers) made daily activity like putting a fine tuned puzzle together challenging and rewarding. Excellent training, benefits and management support made my 16 years with this continuously progressive company a pleasure,
Pros
Great benefits, great team concept, training
Cons
No complaints
Lots of Jobs Low Communication
Inventory Clerk/Bulk Driver (Current Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILFebruary 20, 2016
Pros:
This company employs you ASAP and typically have new assignments readily available for those struggling to learn new jobs.

Cons: Communication between Coworx to Assignment Managers is somewhat broken and at times between them and the employee also. Lots of missed messages and miscommunication especially about pay rates and raises.
Pros
Employment opportunity
Cons
Communication
Worst Company ever!!!!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAMarch 8, 2016
This company does not want to work with their employees. If your car broke down and can't get to work you call in to let them know they would still give you points. They have point system that gives points when you call out, late etc. I got points because my daughter's school called me to pick her up because they were dismissing early

They would schedule you for mandatory overtime when you are off, then on top of that give you points when you did not show up for that shift.

Management don't care about their employees alot of favortism going on there.... Yeah you do get alot of overtime pay but the work life there is horrible.
Breaks are 15mins until they decide to cut it down to only 10mins you are allowed 10mins per day to go to the bathroom. And one more thing The seniors or supervisors are always yelling at the top of their lungs when relaying info while you are on the phone with the customer.

Man run from this company as fast as you can I would not reccommend anyone coming here to work.
Pros
Great pay, some incentives lots of overtime pay
Cons
Work life horrible, you are stressed working there, don'twant to work with you and don't care
*** Three stars or average.
Receiver Scanner (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 11, 2015
Good was light industrial but had limited growth. Overall C rating and the hours were good M-F 7am to 3:30pm. OK management.
Pros
Light Warehouse so not to tiring.
Cons
Limited growth low salary.
Great Company
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PANovember 6, 2015
I like working with a diversified group of individuals and this position has afforded me to do such.

I've been assigned to a variety of assignments for QA Analysis Testing and have learned a great deal.

However, I'm looking for a full time permanent position which allows growth.

I look forward to my future endeavors.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Temp Position which limits salary
CoWorx
Onsite Manager (Current Employee) –  Plainfield, INJune 27, 2015
A typical day starts at 5am and is pretty much non stop until about 5-6 pm. I deal with all associates, supervisors, management and human resources. I do daily counseling for performance and attendance, compose multiple reports per our clients' needs. Process weekly payroll. Daily new start orientations. I have learned that at this point in my career I am not able to maintain the demanding hours of this particular client. I thoroughly enjoy and respect each of my direct reports. The hardest part of my current position is that I pride myself in my the type of manager I am and this client forces me to go against things I do not feel comfortable with on a daily basis. I truly enjoy all of my associates. I am very passionate about working onsite and being there for them.
Pros
nice salary, lots of support from my company
Cons
client, hours
If you need a temporary job this is a good place.
Consumer Representative (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PADecember 29, 2015
Training does not provide all the details needed to succeed on the floor.
Their policies change a lot and you are expected to know new policies immediately even if they are not there as there are ones you know by word of mouth.
Their systems rarely work correctly and you have to hear all of the customer complaints and be unable to assist, transfer the call.
There is not much support from the floor since they are usually not able to provide a solution or not available.
Your pay raises are based on your adherence with punching into the phone system and schedule. If it's wrong then too bad. They will still hold you accountable.
Being great at your job doesn't get you that pay raise to what it should be, still based on adherence.
Don't expect to move up because you are good at your job. It all depends on who you are friendly with. If you are outgoing and know lots of people get ready to move up.
You must work holidays. Christmas is not a holiday.
Sometimes there are mandatory overtime.
Sales are required.
You are replaceable.
Make sure you get everything documented if your job gets terminated for any reason, laid off etc. They will do whatever they can to refuse unemployment even if it's at no fault.
Pay rate is good for location.
No paid time off, however, there is a yearly bonus assuming that's is what is from, also based on adherence.
Benefits such as Holiday Pay don't start until a few months after, Insurance is not worth the cost.
Schedule is based on adherence. You can end up day shift, mid shift, random and up to midnight shift.
Great coworkers from different
  more... backgrounds.
Most enjoyable part is that time you get out the door and leave home and when the paycheck comes.
Pros
Weekly Paycheck
Cons
In description
No comunication, and not organized
Floor Support (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 23, 2015
Upper management at CoWorx dose not communicate with the team leads, and the team leads don't communicate with the representatives. Unless there is a major complaint from a customer that is when they gather team meetings to address the issues, instead of addressing them before the issue occurs again. The benefits are not good at all and insurance is too expensive as well as the co-pay. There is no paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, and is hard to move up due to lots of favoritism. I will miss my co-workers and the HR cru very much though :(
Deceptive
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTApril 1, 2016
This isn't a review for the company they set me up with, this is for coworx. I was fed false information about the job from the online posting to the face to face interview. Whether its due to laziness or intentional deception is unknown. As soon as I started training everything I was told about the company changed. I was told customer service, full time, 8 hour shift, $10 an hour, one project. What I got was sales, part-time, 6 hour shift, $10 an hour, multiple projects (about 20). The pay amounted to working minimum wage which is less than $300 a week. I was undoubtedly baited and switched here. I would of never wasted my time with this job if they gave me correct information.
Pros
Hired easily
Cons
Tricked
Power hours and compition on who could sell the most i really enjoyed
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 11, 2016
I would always drive to work excited and hungry to push my potential even further, i learned lots more about fiber optic services and more about at&t and Direct TV more. My coworkers was the funnest part about work because they would make a really fun environment in the building, and the hardest part about work was getting rejected but i did not let that bring my whole day down i just kept moving forward with a smile and good adittude.
Pros
We would get pot lucks and some extra time for breaks.
Cons
Sometimes we would have to take 10min breaks instead of 15min breaks.
Terrible Temp Agency
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MAFebruary 7, 2016
Worst place I have ever worked. I totally agree with the other 2 reviews. They sent me to the worst company I have ever worked for in my life. Told them I was not satisfied and they did nothing to correct it. I finally left after 5 weeks of pure agony and a changed job description without them telling me. I left and went back to agency that same day and they told me I was unprofessional for leaving when they actually were unprofessional since they did not listen to my concerns. Then I also found out they had never actually taken a tour of the company I had been placed in. It had terrible conditions and was not an acceptable place to send anyone to work at. I would not recommend this agency to anyone. Worcester and Marlboro locations since they worked together in placing me.
for coworx staffing
Warehouse material Handler (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAJuly 7, 2016
Coworx staff doesn't care about their employee's. lies about how long the job will last and whether or not the job will go permanent.
I'm not complaining about the pay. Though it was clear at two jobs I was making three dollars more an hour than other temps and or permanent employees. I did not reveal my wages but many others openly discussed theirs.
Pros
it was work
Cons
I don't like being lied to
Employees are Temps not Hired on.
Customer Service Representitive Level 3 (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 18, 2016
Employees are friendly with each other.
Will get a better understanding of the Cellphone industry.
Coworx is a "Temp" staffing service contracted by a major company, thus:
Employees are considered temps so they do not get the benefits that a hired on employee would. (no paid sick days or paid vacations & days off.)
Managers and HR hold a "Permanent" position with the "paid vacations, sick days.
Runs on a point system does not acknowledge DR notices for sickness.
Can be sent home early with no pay if shift is slow. in some cases less then 2hrs into shift several times during the month.
Work procedures and requirements can be changed with no notice
Scheduled days &hours can be changed at any given time with little to no notice and positions can change without notice
Management is focused on metrics rather then employee retention.
This company has a high turn over rate.
If looking for a professional office environment this is not for you rather each month themes are set :superhero, movie, etc with decorating and games. can be noisy but you are still expected to meet metrics. No personal acknowledgement for employees who have been with the company longer than 1yr.
Pros
Employees are friendly with each other
Cons
All non management employees are considered Temporary not Perminate
Worst place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 28, 2016
Coworx is a horrible place to work if you are looking for something long term. The opportunity to advance is minimal. Great place if you are fresh out of high school or looking for an easy check while you look elsewhere. Management is a joke, HR is an even bigger joke! I was told I was completely replaceable and reminded on several occasions
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Little pay, no heath care
Monotanas daily grind
Customer service rep (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAAugust 3, 2015
Answer calls from upset customers all day to help solve there problems with the orders they have placed online.. Also make outbound calls to customer to fix the orders that they placed.
Pros
people
Cons
pay, hours no benifits
Glad i was here as saw proof the phone companies are spying on everything you do.
data analyst (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZNovember 10, 2015
This place has ATT contract and you will at least learn that the stories of government spying are true.All the software and equipment used is designed so the info is pooled into various NSA departments. The nice part is the ''management'' has no idea of how things work. As long as your butt is in the chair it is ok.The greatest aspect was they are so busy making sure that CC #'s are not stolen that they never notice that some of us were studying the spy equipment.Please don't get the wrong idea, we the people need to be spied on.It was great to see all this stuff in use.
Pros
great spy gear
Cons
they will fire you quickly
Quality Analyst
Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJune 23, 2016
QualityTesting of Android and IOS devices with a program developed for AT&T. The testing method employs both Waterfall and Agile testing. The hardest thing in testing in sprints. I enjoy the flexibility and challenges that the position provides.
Pros
Cons
Unpredictable schedules
it is just ok if you really need a job and can not find one
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILMay 22, 2016
if you are really in need of a job, they will find you one. money not great but better then nothing. sometimes did not can for jobs they sent me to. sometimes jobs too far
Pros
they will find you a job.
Cons
at aany time they can tell job over with then you are back unemployed
no time off for 7mnths
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 16, 2016
the management was awesome and friendly and so was the work as it was an inbound call center that provided assistance for potential members for service for internet,phone, and cable services as well as 3rd party vendors inquiring on behalf of the potential client
Pros
friendly and helpful staff
Cons
no benefits
good intentions - lack of leadership and organization
National Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 23, 2016
Very unorganized structure
Lack of strong leadership and direction.
Management is not connected to markets and activity

2.9