Coworx Staffing Employee Reviews

Worst place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 28, 2016
Coworx is a horrible place to work if you are looking for something long term. The opportunity to advance is minimal. Great place if you are fresh out of high school or looking for an easy check while you look elsewhere. Management is a joke, HR is an even bigger joke! I was told I was completely replaceable and reminded on several occasions
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Little pay, no heath care
A chance to work with different companies
Customer Service Rep for Gurwitch Products (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 24, 2016
Assisted in filing, answering phones, faxing, data entry, and customer service. Also assisted in HR related duties. It was a great place to work and to learn more about the company.
Pros
Positive working environment
Cons
Temporary
was not a good experience for me
Onsite Manager (Former Employee) –  Dover, NJJanuary 22, 2016
did not like that when I had to let an associate go , they let me go because the person that I ended the assignment was sleeping with a higher manager at the client
Productive fun place
quality control inspector (Former Employee) –  Danvers, MAJanuary 22, 2016
Working for G&F medical was a very fun and exciting place to work. Everyday I learned something new and everything was just so easy to understand.
Productive environment with great communication and support
Administrative Assistant, Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MAJanuary 6, 2016
Excellent communication and job opportunities with a positive staff to work with. Staff works hard to find as many job openings as possible and will work around your schedule and location preferences.
Pros
Positive staff, many opportunities, great communication
Liars
CSR (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAJanuary 5, 2016
I worked for them for almost 4 months and it was the worst placement I ever had they were just as rude and the agency and they really sucked.
Cons
If you need a temporary job this is a good place.
Consumer Representative (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PADecember 29, 2015
Training does not provide all the details needed to succeed on the floor.
Their policies change a lot and you are expected to know new policies immediately even if they are not there as there are ones you know by word of mouth.
Their systems rarely work correctly and you have to hear all of the customer complaints and be unable to assist, transfer the call.
There is not much support from the floor since they are usually not able to provide a solution or not available.
Your pay raises are based on your adherence with punching into the phone system and schedule. If it's wrong then too bad. They will still hold you accountable.
Being great at your job doesn't get you that pay raise to what it should be, still based on adherence.
Don't expect to move up because you are good at your job. It all depends on who you are friendly with. If you are outgoing and know lots of people get ready to move up.
You must work holidays. Christmas is not a holiday.
Sometimes there are mandatory overtime.
Sales are required.
You are replaceable.
Make sure you get everything documented if your job gets terminated for any reason, laid off etc. They will do whatever they can to refuse unemployment even if it's at no fault.
Pay rate is good for location.
No paid time off, however, there is a yearly bonus assuming that's is what is from, also based on adherence.
Benefits such as Holiday Pay don't start until a few months after, Insurance is not worth the cost.
Schedule is based on adherence. You can end up day shift, mid shift, random and up to midnight shift.
Great coworkers from different
  more... backgrounds.
Most enjoyable part is that time you get out the door and leave home and when the paycheck comes.
Pros
Weekly Paycheck
Cons
In description
Haphazard upkeep of workers.
Temp (Former Employee) –  Fitchburg, MADecember 14, 2015
Get called in for work, find ride or walk to work.
Get to work get told which machine to run and how its supposed to work.
Left pretty much to own devices with check-ins every couple of hours by QC.
Machines iffy, have to constantly search the floors for maintenance of machine.
Co-workers left alone, limited contact among other people.
Breaks sporadic and not structured, got a break when they remembered about you.
Most enjoyable part of the job was being able to listen to music while working.
Pros
Paid break
Cons
Lack of infrastructure among workers.
*** Three stars or average.
Receiver Scanner (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 11, 2015
Good was light industrial but had limited growth. Overall C rating and the hours were good M-F 7am to 3:30pm. OK management.
Pros
Light Warehouse so not to tiring.
Cons
Limited growth low salary.
Poorly Managed
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILDecember 1, 2015
The offices are understaffed at all locations but they refuse to hire the proper employees to fill the positions available. The people they do hire are not good fits for the jobs they were hired to do. They promote those who do no work, sleep on the job and do only the bare minimum but refuse to promote those who bust their behinds for the job, pull overtime every single week and who take their jobs seriously.

Not only are they poorly managed but the pay is garbage. As an admin assistant, I make $12/hour where the average pay is well over $18/hour for what all I am accountable for on a day to day basis.

They told me flat out that they would not promote me because I am a single mother, then tried to cover their tracks by saying I could not offer an open availability. My being a single mother should never have been mentioned and my hours are not a concern for them when I offer them over 13 hours a day of availability.

This company I would not recommend to be an internal associate for to anyone I know, even those who I am not on the greatest of terms with.
Pros
offices have normal business hours (8a-5p)
Cons
everything
the job
Blowmold Assistant (Current Employee) –  Somersworth, NHNovember 22, 2015
days are long, no guarantee that you will be hired on. Best part is they get you into a position quickly and most are always willing to help and answer questions.
Pros
paid breaks
Cons
no guarantee you will be hired on
great place with dynamics for worker could learn and be challenge
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Waterbury, CTNovember 13, 2015
good place to work management treats workers as people. Teamwork within the job is great and people are great. Company works with workers and motivates them to take on knew task
Pros
15 min work breaks
Cons
work to hire
CoWorx/Sturm Ruger
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Newport, NHNovember 13, 2015
I would get to work about 15-20 minute before my scheduled time. I would clock in and get right to work. After 2.5 to 3 hour i would have a 15 minute break.After my break was up i would ether have a team meeting or just get back to work. After another 2.5 to 3 hours i would get a 30 minute lunch. As soon as my lunch was over i would get back to work. While at lunch i would talk to coworker from other cells. Back to work after lunch. Depending how close we are to being done is what determines how late we are staying and if we get one more 15 minute break. After all work is done we do a thro cleaning of the work area.
a company
temporary agent (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILNovember 12, 2015
this company would offer jobs that would pay alot less than what the job was worth.by this i mean most of the time they underpaid certain jobs.
Glad i was here as saw proof the phone companies are spying on everything you do.
data analyst (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZNovember 10, 2015
This place has ATT contract and you will at least learn that the stories of government spying are true.All the software and equipment used is designed so the info is pooled into various NSA departments. The nice part is the ''management'' has no idea of how things work. As long as your butt is in the chair it is ok.The greatest aspect was they are so busy making sure that CC #'s are not stolen that they never notice that some of us were studying the spy equipment.Please don't get the wrong idea, we the people need to be spied on.It was great to see all this stuff in use.
Pros
great spy gear
Cons
they will fire you quickly
Great Company
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PANovember 6, 2015
I like working with a diversified group of individuals and this position has afforded me to do such.

I've been assigned to a variety of assignments for QA Analysis Testing and have learned a great deal.

However, I'm looking for a full time permanent position which allows growth.

I look forward to my future endeavors.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Temp Position which limits salary
i started as a temp now i working in the company permantly
Home Patient Rep/Admissions (Temp)(Permanent) (Current Employee) –  Paramus, NJNovember 1, 2015
the culture is diverse, I have a variety of system in the health field, there has been several managers in the 10 years that I have been with the company, a lot has changed, there is no room for growth in the company I am currently working in, the hardest part of the job are the hours 9 hour days, the most enjoyable part is knowing that someone who is sick is being cared for as well as getting to see some of them go off service being healthy.
Pros
they are flexible when it comes to needing ot take time off, leave early or emergencies
Cons
no room for growth, employee moral is down
Poor company
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAOctober 21, 2015
Job was misrepresented, huge turnover of employees. Job was horrible - no advancement and management untrained. Promotion was under favoritism.
Pros
Cons
Lowing people i.e. not enough work they send home
Good environment
Picker-Packer-Shipper (Former Employee) –  west springfield maOctober 14, 2015
Good environment, friendly staff and co-workers. Good shifts and good pay. Needed more management in the Enfield Distribution Center, many of the time they did not know how to manage.
great atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAOctober 13, 2015
great room for growth. nice people . alot of scripts but once you get the hang of it you got it. im was just looking for a career that pays a little more.