Coworx Staffing Employee Reviews

inconsistant directions
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PANovember 13, 2017
Managers gave you one answer go to another one you get different answer. Ridgid break/lunch break schedule. A lot of employee appreciation venues. Some ok others a little better. Sales pitches required and not just once in conversation even if they say no you're expected to try again or your QA gets pulled down in pts.
Pros
co picnic, cust serv appreciation day.
Cons
short breaks no cell phones on floor, short cafeteria hrs. None weekends.
Hope its better now that its been years
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  West Springfield, MANovember 10, 2017
Would've been a better place to work if the company was organized. Deff had a fee problems with pay. Over all very busy and fast paced environment. Wouldn't recommend for someone who's looking for good hours.
stressfull working environment
Customer Service Representative (full time temp) (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PANovember 10, 2017
production work in an office environment and very stressful job, while the managers were constantly watching your every move. They would listen in on the calls and they would tune in to your chats.
Pros
it was a job
Cons
too stressfull
mail sorting
Mail Sorter (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILNovember 7, 2017
This is the worst job I've ever had. The machines don't work alot of the time, it's so difficult when things get backed up, the pay is NOT worth it here. The amount of work and hours...it's just too much.
Pros
paid break/lunch
Cons
everything else
Work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 7, 2017
Pleasant, easy going but demanding work flow. Job assignments are given with little to no supervision which is a great thing. People are friendly and easy to get along with.
no playing around is allowed
cellphone tester (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 6, 2017
coworx really does appreciate its employees ,sometime showing appreciation goes unnoticed at times, be respectful show that you appreciate the opportunity to be able to be employeed
Pros
they did give the employees free lunch, that wasmuch appreciated
Sales Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 5, 2017
I have six years working with this company and I like it.
No problem with my payments, if I have questions there is always somebody to help. Coworx always keep the imployees informed of any changes.
Favortism, Dis-honest, inflated entitlement, Manages using fear
Team Manager/Sales Trainer (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZNovember 4, 2017
Met some great people there, but the management and management style is the reason Coworx has one of the highest turnover rates in Tucson. Decisions are based off of emotion and opinion rather than factual and fair.
Pros
Some good people
Cons
False promises, lies, favortism
Their management is highly against mixed relationships.
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 2, 2017
I am a mixed man (white and black). I was told by them that they wanted to give me a position of authority but they said they couldn’t because I was in a relationship with another associate (which is full white). But yet they have a team lead(white) that is n a relationship with an associate (white).
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Short breaks, rarely get a full day of work, management stinks
good place
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Danvers, MANovember 1, 2017
I had an okay expirience with the first placement. the second placement is where i landed my permanent position where I am today.Very thankful of this thank you
Co worx
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Milford, NHOctober 31, 2017
did not like working with this staffing agency. they gave me a hard time about getting assistance for me and my family. told me I didn't have to work when I was suppose to be there
Temp Agency
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Dover, NHOctober 28, 2017
Was a temp agency used to find a full time job. Decent enough company to work for, too a larger percentage of the pay from the company I worked for than most temp agencies take, but I wanted to work for the company.
very productive environment
Automatic Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Lawrence, MAOctober 27, 2017
most days is was a good place to work other than that it was a pretty cool company.
the people in there were pretty awesome to work with and the environment was sometimes fast paced and also slow.
I loved my job, it was exciting and different each week. I was able to meet and work with different people of all backgrounds
Supervisor, Selling Specialist (Former Employee) –  Watchung, NJOctober 25, 2017
It was amazing when I worked for the first fragrance company, but after it was sold it's now known for being one of the worst places to work for luckily cowork doesn't work with them any more
Pros
free training classes occasionally
Cons
No overtime!!! no paid holidays!!! no healthcare.
Unstable
Salesman (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZOctober 9, 2017
The accuracy of job duties were always changed. I will not work there again because although I like to do different things in my work the frequency of how much they would change rules and procedures were unnecessary.
First call center experience
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZOctober 8, 2017
Fast pace working environment quick answering handling time team is hands on to help you have a resolution for the customer. Very friendly people respectful place giving our customer satisfaction with resolving issue to get good surveys
Quick placement
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NH 03060October 3, 2017
good company, quickly got placed into a job. No real room for advancements. I feel that they could have given you a little more money to start. As in any job you had to earn your stripes. Good with follow ups.
n/a
Stand Up Forklift Operator (Toyota) (Current Employee) –  Lithonia, GASeptember 28, 2017
The pay is low, but they do offer overtime. Great job for a young person. Hardest part of the job is cleaning up after the previous shift. The management will change your job function and will not pay you for doing someone elses job
Pros
overtime
Cons
low pay
stressful
Mail Sorter (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 24, 2017
the hardest part was when i wasn't about to get my packages off in time . A typical day at work consist sorting the packages so they can be bag up to go to its location
Pros
good pay rate
Cons
few breaks
Fast paced and productive work environment
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PASeptember 22, 2017
I overall had a decent experience working for CoWorx Staffing. Management isn't the best but not terrible. There is room for growth but the chances are slim. Staff was outgoing but the turn over rate was high which caused a lot of departments to close or be moved around.
Pros
Team pot lucks, team barbecues, team bonuses and prizes
Cons
Management, Turn over rate, Benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coworx Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7