Coworx Staffing

Coworx Staffing Employee Reviews

No comunication, and not organized
Floor Support (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJune 23, 2015
Upper management at CoWorx dose not communicate with the team leads, and the team leads don't communicate with the representatives. Unless there is a major complaint from a customer that is when they gather team meetings to address the issues, instead of addressing them before the issue occurs again. The benefits are not good at all and insurance is too expensive as well as the co-pay. There is no paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, and is hard to move up due to lots of favoritism. I will miss my co-workers and the HR cru very much though :(
Fun and friendly working enviroment
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), tucson azJune 11, 2015
Friendly work environment , fast paste facilty. Friendly staff and mangement willing to work with you if nessasery. Enjoyable part of the job is able to win prizes, raffles.
A changeling work place where I can use my talent and help the company grow
SALES SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), Bethlaham PAJune 6, 2015
Pros: Being able to help my agents on a daily basis
Cons: having breaks/lunches taken away due to high call volume
To communicate the job expectations to the employee. To focus recruitment efforts. To manage employee performance. To set employee and organization goals. For workload management. For succession planning. To create training and development plans.
For the job evaluation and classification process.
To establish fair, competitive pay rates for staff members.
To develop career paths and opportunities for job growth.
To help maintain compliance with federal regulations
Experience
Assist our customers (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAJune 3, 2015
I had a great experience with CoWorx in PA. Now the GA one did not want to help me out at all once I had relocated. The location in PA was there to help me with anything and especially when I had a death in the family. They are very family oriented!!
very productive enviroment
Temporary Operator (Former Employee), Terre Haute, INMay 28, 2015
Pros: good pay, good co-workers
Cons: short breaks, not organized to do the job, machines break done on daily basis, some days you dont know if you work or not until you show up.
Very productive day packing movies and wrapping. You work 12 hours constantly on your feet. You don't know what your going do until you get to work You learn to be a team player to get the job done work great with others on assignments. My co-workers were great couldn't ask for better people to work with in a factory while packing and wrapping movies. The hardest part about the job was finding all the material you need to get the job done in a timely manor. The most enjoyable part was working with great co-workers and having work to do all day.
Poor quality jobs.
Machine Shop\ Operator (Former Employee), West Springfield, MAMay 18, 2015
Pros: Long term assigments.
Cons: No temp to hire.
Only temp jobs with low pay, no direct hire after improving to be qualified to get hire with any company. Management was Okay but could've been better.
Very productive and many incentives
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Bethlehem, PAMay 18, 2015
Pros: Earn free lunch vouchers, extra breaks, gift cards and prizes. I've earned enough raffle tickets and won a 40" Television.
Cons: There are a lot of people who feel that they cannot do the job.
You come to work, sign in to your system and start taking calls. You learn basic communication and active listening skills. Management is very lenient in regards to attendance and performance. Co-workers are nice people who are supportive when needed. There is a lot of updates and changes to the policies every month that it may be difficult to keep up. Those changes can always be found in the Guide used to assist us in our everyday job. So you can always reference back to it. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people. Most people are very approachable.
great pay, horrible hours
Home Soultions Sales (Current Employee), Tucson, AZMay 2, 2015
Cons: short breaks, 6-10 hours a day
the pay is great, horrible hours, 6-10 hour shirts, 10 minute breaks on 10 hour days and if heavy all volume. cant get time off easily.
Easy Job, Terrible Management
Inbound Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAApril 28, 2015
Cons: Bad Management, Nonprofessional, Revolving Door
I generally have not had an awful experience with most work places, and to not be misconstrued I did enjoy working here. Unfortunately, working for coworx staffing you are in a position of temp to permanent that in the enviroment of synchronoss and AT&T you are treated as such. The managers and supervisors of one company and of the company you are employed do not communicate effectively. There is also a terrible usage of bias and favoritism employed by the supervisors and managers. The constant reliance of you as the customer facing worker, you are also used to train others like you, solve issues with current work policies and even used to solve problems asked by your coworkers to your supervisor due your supervisor lack of knowledge of procedures or how to even execute the job you are hired for. The process it takes to switch departments is complicated by needing the approval of your current supervisor that plays into favoritism and rarely lets you leave. There was an abundance of harassment and unprofessional relationships developed among coworkers, and the constant hire of large quantities lacks actual hiring preference and a lot of unprofessional people are hired into the positions causing plenty of incidents and fights taking place in the work place. It honestly feels like an extension of high school and no amount of talking yourself through it changes that obvious situation.
productive
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAApril 27, 2015
Pros: dressing down
Cons: nice location
Just answering calls from AT&T customers solving issues. I've learned never to take situations personal and also learned how to assist fellow co-workers with situations while working.
Management was slightly helpful but not often. I loved my co-workers they were the best attribute on the job. Only real hard part was code black incoming calls during certain periods. I enjoyed helping people.
Great Staff
Temp position/Job completed (Former Employee), W Springfield, MAApril 27, 2015
The staff is very flexible and easy to communicate with. They offer good paying jobs and give you a chance to experience in different positions.
Fast pace job with friendly coworkers
Stocker/Pick and Pack (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 27, 2015
Pros: Location
Cons: short breaks, humid working weather
A typical day would run by fast after the check in at the door to get in the warehouse. The company was ran pretty smoove but there were too many supervisors. The most enjoyable day would be paydays and Fridays of course. Great company to start your working experience at.
they discriminated against me because of where I lived
temp (Former Employee), usaApril 16, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: plenty very low pay
any job is very few and far between where I live I took a job with them that was temp to hire that I needed within an hour from me I informed coworx that once I got a few paychecks I was Going to find a place to live closer to this job location at the end of my first shift the on site staffing agent told me that I live too far away I tried to explain to her that wasn't a problem she said she wasn't going to worry about it and suggested that I call the other offices to see if they had anything closer. when I call them the next day they informed me that she did not put it in there that she discriminated against me because I live too far away ,she lied and said I couldn't perform the job functions that's why I was let go.
It was a fun place to work and the people are very friendly.
Receptionist/Front (Former Employee), Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158April 12, 2015
Pros: The company was very good to their people.
Cons: It was rough when things had to be done last minute.
My day started out getting everything ready that needed to be done before opening the front doors. Once opened I would have to greet customers and clients. Had to manage multiple phone lines and multiple programs on the computer. I loved the people I worked with, they made it enjoyable to go to work. The hardest part is when you have a time frame you have to get things out by, but getting it done is the best feeling in the world.
Loved this job have a nephew with muscular dystrophy
Customer Service (Current Employee), Plymouth, MAApril 8, 2015
Pros: Worked 8-4 Monday thru Friday.
Cons: The corporate office moved to Providence.
I did cold calls for them getting people to help raise funds for MDA. I also participated in fund raisers, balancing books, doing deposits, making pamphlets and signs for the fund raising.
Productive and fun workplace with varying age groups and local ties.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Bethlehem, PAApril 7, 2015
The environment can be overwhelming and the financial compensation if questionable. Coworkers are relatively friendly although unprofessional and childlike.
I Love My Job
Human Resources On Site Supervisor (Current Employee), Bethlehem, PAMarch 27, 2015
Great place to work! The company has a great organizational structure. The company provides lots of room for advancement within and the services that they provide are excellent for anyone is looking to outsource to a staffing agency to proved resolution to their staffing needs.
very fast pace work place
Mail Sorter (Former Employee), Aurora, ILMarch 25, 2015
Pros: if not needed for the day you were payed for 4 hours
Cons: was a temp to hire job
A clean place to work,had good coworkers stayed busy all day management was very good enjoyed working with coworkers,when not needed for the day the company payed you for at least 4 hours,so if you were sent home in the morning you could always plan on getting payed for at least four hours,the lunch rooms were very clean,with pop machines,snack machines etc.
Interesting
Customer Service/ Sales Representative (Former Employee), Tucson, AzMarch 19, 2015
Fast phased environment, Assisted customer in taking payments, navigating online website, offer services we have available
Not a good company to grow with
Recruiter (Former Employee), WIMarch 18, 2015
The company and upper management do not want to see the company succeed. They will choose people with no talent over talented and qualified candidates.

1 2 3 4 5