Coworx Staffing Employee Reviews

lots of opportunities
Inventory Replenishment (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MAFebruary 19, 2017
Great staff. They are very nice and helpful. They work fast and are good at solving problems and understanding of their employees. Good temporary employment which can sometimes lead to full time employment.
only good place to be if cutthroat sales person
In-bound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZFebruary 17, 2017
Decent training, but classes are too big and training is 2 weeks on the floor taking calls, but not enough support from coaches or supervisors. Too many agents to take care of and not enough coaches to assist. No simulation program for agents to use to actually get to know the software
Pros
team atmosphere, bonuses
Cons
weak management, no work-life balance, inadequate training
Staffing Agency
General Laborer (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 15, 2017
Had a couple problems with payroll but otherwise attentive and charismatic with managing placements. I applied, they placed and paid until I was converted over.
Productive and great job
Freelance (Former Employee) –  Brownsville, TXFebruary 15, 2017
Working with Coworx was a very fun and helpful experience for me. As a freelancer, I learned how to not be afraid to talk to people and I gained more confidence. The workplace environment was very nice because the people that I worked with where very helpful and patient with me. Since I worked during the holidays, it was very busy so I learned how to giftwrap. Nothing was hard for me at the job, everything was enjoyable. In a typical day at work, I had to promote the perfumes that I had to represent and help customers find a perfume.
Pros
free lunches, insurance
Garbage
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZFebruary 10, 2017
This place is terrible. I was injured on the job and was called a liar because of it. I took 240 volts of electricity and was laughed at and called "unlucky"! If you have a family you'll never see them. Overtime is not allowed to be turned down.
Pros
Pay was decent
Cons
Everything else.tucson
Sucks
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  ArizonaFebruary 10, 2017
Coworx sucks because they don't care about their people. You get short breaks sometimes and sometimes you don't even get a break not much room for advancement
Finds you a job fast.
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Waterbury, CTFebruary 9, 2017
After filling out all of he paper work, I had a job offered to me the same day, it wasn't what i needed, i waited to hear about something better and 2 days later i had a full time job.
Personable Staff
Pet Food Packing Temp for ReelRaw (Former Employee) –  Saco, ME 04072February 4, 2017
The staff are very personable. The folks there seem to really like being able to fit you to the jobs available. But there are not many jobs available.
Pros
can be contacted anytime
Cons
openings are limited
Enjoyable
Auditor and packer (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXJanuary 29, 2017
I really enjoyed working for this company and met a lot of nice people. I really hated when the assignment ended. The supervisors made you feel right at home,
Pros
Learning multiple task on the computer
Cons
Standing all day
Productive and fun workplace
Fragrance Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 27, 2017
My experience working with CoWorkx is awesome you basically make your own schedule and you're constantly meeting new people. What I've learned working with this job is patience and working with all sorts of attitudes and the different personalities so maybe that would be the hardest part of my job but overall I really enjoy my job at CoWork.
Good place
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJanuary 23, 2017
Good atmosphere and able to move up in the company. Good management and works well with scheduling. Able to make good money and work good amount of hours
Pros
Good place
Revolving Door
Inbound Sales/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJanuary 17, 2017
I liked the people but everything after that was just horrible. Management was pushy and verbally abusive, mandatory overtime was given out on the spot without notice and you were penalized if you didn't do it. This isn't a job, it's a factory where you're expendable.
seasonal work
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJanuary 13, 2017
the work is easy enough, but seasonal and I need full time. They do offer insurance and other benefits if you're with them long enough. They have on-site managers and usually they are very helpful and courteous
Pros
insurance
Cons
seasonal
Can place anyone
Receptionist/Consultant (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJJanuary 7, 2017
I moved from N.Y. and was placed in a position within days of going on an interview. The commute wasn't so bad for the area. The employees were very helpful
Temp agency
Broker Registration Specialist (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTJanuary 5, 2017
Small agency with little to no staffing outside of Cartus. The company would be more attractive to employees and other businesses if they had more clients to staff for.
productive
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, ILJanuary 4, 2017
It was productive and there was mostly always work. Management was horrible. Personally got let go over drama between another coworker. Was not fair at all.
Pros
overtime
Cons
the people that worked there
Enjoyable and reliable
Fragrance Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 30, 2016
I have been very fortunate to work for a company that is super supportive. Always by my side, strong support company. They do not provide good health care, or relocation fees etc.
Pros
Salary, gratis
Cons
Having to deal with crazy unorganized stores
Unorganized & unprofessional.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 29, 2016
Had a walk in appt w/ coworx for a 3rd shift position. Went in & was told position wasn't avail. Was offered another 3rd shift position, worked 2 days & was laid off. When I showed up the first day they had let me know right off the bat, that they did not know where I could fit, as their 3rds were full. I was offered a 1st or 2nd shift position, but atm was only avail for 3rds. It was pretty upsetting, bc I got this job right on time for Christmas to get for my kiddos. Imagine my disbelief. Called coworx the next day to let them know of the mishap & they did not care at all. Sure it's easy to get a job through them, they are quick about that, but they are sloppy & have no regards for anyone else's life. Good luck to anyone who deals with this careless staffing place.
Pros
Get into a position quick.
Cons
Unorganized & careless.
steady work and excellent staffing of clients
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 27, 2016
looking for warehousing job this is the place to register your resume. Reliable transportation is essential, yet all available shifts.
Lot of work, little pay.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CADecember 20, 2016
I believe this company no longer exists but I was getting paid under minimum wage to work twice as hard as the employees. I felt working in a hot truck stacking heavy barrels and packaging food in a freezing unit should compensate me better than it did.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coworx Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7