Coworx Staffing

Coworx Staffing Employer Reviews

Great technical and sales experience.
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Tucson, AzJune 28, 2014
Pros: made commission when part of the sales team, relaxed dress code
Cons: short lunch, schedule changed every 3 months
I held multiple positions to include technical support for att.com where I assisted customer's with navigating the website when logged into their online accounts. With this position, I also gained valuable sales experience. The last position I held was a sales associate for att U-Verse. I assisted customer's with signing up for U-Verse services which – more... included tv, internet and phone. The management team was very easy to work with and helped me whenever I needed it. – less
Short term jobs
Inspector (Former Employee), Rochester, NHJune 23, 2014
can't find you temp to hire jobs. when sent to job short on information................................................................................................................
HORRIBLE!!
Admin Assistant (Former Employee), Waterbury, CTJune 19, 2014
I was working for CoWorx Staffing about a month ago, when my assignment ended. The individuals from the Waterbury CT office went to collect my belongings from the company. I had asked that when they did this if they could contact me so that I could meet them as their location is over 45 minutes away and I am not suppose to drive due to a torn ACL. Now – more... I have returned to work (still unable to drive) and am unable to get to their location to collect my personal belongings. I asked if the company could ship my belongings to me as they went to pick them up it is now their responsibility to get them back to me. I was told no. So this company collected my personal stuff without out my permission and now will not return it. What kind of crazy crooked business are you guys running? You pay your employees minimum wage then steal from them. Take my word of advice anyone reading this do not work for this company they will blind side you then steal from you. Great company to work for NOT!!! Look else were for more reputable staffing agencies. – less
Productive work place
Mechanical assembler (Former Employee), Marlborough, MAJune 8, 2014
Clean work environment and cooperative co-workers. Management rotates work responsibilities.
typical temp setup
Escalations Supervisor for AT&T (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAMay 21, 2014
Pros: pays enough to live comfortably, insurance
Cons: unsecure, 'contingent' position
my 'assignment' was 20 moths, contracted through Synchronoss Technologies in bethlehem PA. This is the only company that Coworx is contracted through, according to them, and the job I was on was contracted with AT&T, and since they are so strict with their quality and what you can and cannot say with the customers, that this call center job was high – more... stress and never knowing if you have a job from week to week. Paycheck to paycheck job. Watch out for these types of jobs, as Corworx cannot cover your butt 100% and can only do so much to ensure your employment. The other companies that are contracted are the ones that call all the shots with your assignment, ( of course your attendance sucking and not following company policy is a given, cowrox wont stand for none of that) but your performance is always questioned, and you get absolutely no credit for going above and beyond in your assignment. The more calls they can have answered the way the client wants them done, by the warm bodies that coworx can employ, is all they care about, but be careful. Since that's how Corworx gets paid as they are not looking out for your well being as much as Synchronoss's. They ended my assignment with no explanation. My quality was passing for the month, and my attendance was excellent. I filed for unemployment and qualified

* typical day at work: being on time to punch into your pc and systems, checking your constantly updated breaks and lunch to make sure your adherence to your schedule is a good percentage for the month. Having your concerns or questions answered or even acknowledged is iffy, as everyone in Synchronoss management is already on the brink of feeling overloaded, and onsite coworx does not have all the answers for your project. Lots of drama and stuff on the call floor and cafeteria. The bathrooms smell HORRIBLE and dont get cleaned well enough just by the obvious permanently stained floor and sanitary boxes. And don't bother complaining about the cleaning lady, they have her back too. You may get asked to work overtime. You are graded by your adherence to schedule, your quality on calls, but there are loops at every angle, making it difficult to get perfect anything, if you are on a job taking calls that is. If you get stuck staying on a call past your scheduled time, you still have to take calls even though, because if not, then it's 'job abandonment.'

*I learned that you can really learn how no to behave while seeing how high the turn over rate is here. Also, I learned that any temp position, is just that. A temporary means of securing employment.

*The management is doing their best, but given that not everyone has the preferred management degree of formal education for this position, it can make for conflicting management styles and thus causes communication breakdowns, favoritism, and the typical call center workplace.

*my co-workers are great, we are all just trying to make it for ourselves and our families.

*the hardest part of the job was dealing with client company AT&T's lack of human characteristics. They dont care about their smaller customer accounts, and the irate customers have a reason to complain. Its is just hard constatly dealing with the same complaints day in and day out with no improvement on the client company's end, making you feel no sense of accomplishment at the end of the day, for the behalf of the customers, who are working class people just like us.. And every day stacks up..

* the most enjoyable part of the job was the cafeteria; the convenience of not having to leave the site to get a hot meal, coffee, sweets, or whatever, They have healthy options like salads and juice and tea, but the prices are too high I think, compared to bringing your lunch. – less
Team work environment
Warehouse Production/ File clerk (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 14, 2014
I learn a lot and very satisfied with the people I work with. The staffing company is very professional and eager to get you to work. You can always call them with any question and have no problem getting a prompt respond.
Productive and fun place to work. Staff and coworkers were cooperative.
Assembler/Machine Operator (Former Employee), Providence, RIMay 12, 2014
It was nice working for this company. The staff and coworkers were very cooperative.
Bad
Sweeper (Current Employee), Naperville, ILMay 9, 2014
It's just like my other job the people is nonchalant and mean...
fun fast paced workflow
Consumer sales rep (Former Employee), Tucson, AZMay 8, 2014
Pros: wonderful break room with many different choices
Steady call flow bursts of busy time. learned to navigate different programs. Management and co-workers are very helpful. The hardest part of the job was angry customers. the best part is sales.
Good company to work
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee), Waterbury, CTApril 22, 2014
helpful and good placement
Answer and make calls-order status, pickups, expedites, emails, reports, filing, and order entry on Sytline, scanning, some truck scheduling, and cover receptionist phone.
Review of the company Coworx placed me with.
Data Entry (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAApril 18, 2014
I enjoyed processing claims for various industries.
I felt the work was important.
Exciting and motivate workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAApril 16, 2014
Pros: there is always overtime
Cons: when there is nothing for you to do
A typical day at work will be a customer calling in to check the status of an order. Customers will also call in regarding billing, adding or removing a line even changing their plan. I have learned to be extremely patient. Management is on point when you need them. Co-workers are also a great help when one gets stuck and needs help. You can always – more... count on a co-worker. The hardest part of my job is when you have a very upset customer that won't allow you to speak and is verbally using fowl language. My most enjoyable part of the job is being able to satisfy a customer and them appreciating you taking them time to help them with their issues. – less
Agency
Junior Level Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), NJApril 1, 2014
I did many different assignments working for CoWorx Staffing. I have learned alot and have taken it with me. I would definitley recommend them.
Productive and fun work environment
Account Manager (Current Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 29, 2014
Team Oriented and Fun work environment

Demonstrated success in negotiating win-win compromises develops team-building programs, and writing personnel manuals, corporate policies, job descriptions and management reports.
Coworx Destined For Failure
Mail Sorter (Former Employee), Aurora, ILMarch 6, 2014
Pros: none what-so-ever
Cons: terrible agency, staffing, pay
When I had first started this position I was excited to start this wonderful opportunity, after some time I had heard some things about the company itself hiring illegals to underpay and getting caught, and now it seems the only solution from losing their illegals that they want to find more? From all the staff I had conversed with everyone from Coworx – more... and LTI were being under-paid. – less
it is a place that I will go back to
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 5, 2014
Pros: n?a
Cons: n/a
You get the job location from management ,go to the job and do the job the best of your ability. Some time you don't get to know your co-work. You don't wthat job from week to week.
good Compay
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Braintree, MAMarch 2, 2014
a lot of work but i didnt mind it, somtimes there wasnt enough managment
made customers comfortable with merchandise while giving them personal advice
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), Middletown, NYFebruary 27, 2014
sold main merchandise while giving great customer service
Great co workers and great learning experience
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GAFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: discounts on yamaha clothing
Cons: not much room for advancement
• Responsible for forklift operation and maintenance of company equipment
• Coordinated shipping, receiving, and customer service records
• Verified shipment accuracy, completeness, and condition
• Unloaded inbound shipments and moved to storage locations
• Organized materials in an efficient and effective manner
• Located, packed, and loaded shipments – more... onto trucks and trailers
• Followed and enforced the highest standards for safety
• Provided excellent customer service ensuring client satisfaction – less
Fake Job Ads
admin assistant (Former Employee), worcester, maFebruary 21, 2014
I agree, the company is very rude to employees and they post non-existent jobs to lure you in. Waste of your time.

1 2 3 4 5