Coworx Staffing

Coworx Staffing Employer Reviews

Not what I expected.
Account Manager (Former Employee), Newport, NHAugust 28, 2014
Company was fine. The office was not set up and no program manager.
Great Place to Start
Davita Rx Temp (Former Employee), Dallas, Tx.August 25, 2014
Pros: fast work
Cons: no benefits, no job stability
If you have very little experience, this would be the best place to start. They will send you to a good company and you are given the opportunity to prove yourself. It's up to you as to how far you will go. Starting pay is reasonable, but, there are no benefits; be aware of this when starting with any temp agency. Once you've proven yourself to the – more... company you're working for; benefits will be given when/if you're made permanent. Also, make sure you keep up with your time sheets and submit to temp agency in a timely manner to avoid delayed payments to you. – less
Synchronoss
Data Entry (Former Employee), BethlehemAugust 17, 2014
Pros: lunch room
Cons: management, temp forever, ghetto
Unless you kiss up to the right people, you will go no where. The staff is terrible and they are supposed to be representing the agents, however, they become buddy buddy with managers and will talk behind Temps backs. It's terrible.
Worked out with my schedule at the time
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Plymouth, MAAugust 13, 2014
It is a relaxed atmosphere. I enjoy doing data entry for this company, also problem solve when forms weren't calculated correctly.
Good Summer Job
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tucson, AZAugust 12, 2014
Pros: nice co-workers
Cons: employee expendability
People are pretty nice, but you come to realize quickly that you are expendable. And if you plan on leaving, DO NOT put in your 2-weeks notice because they will fire you on the spot.
Temp Agency
Auditor (Former Employee), Bolingbrook, ILAugust 11, 2014
Pros: good hours, nice management
Cons: not reliable
There is no moving up at Coworx, its just a Temp Agency. They need people when they need them and will let you go when they don't need you anymore. Coworx did train me how to be an auditor.
INTERESTING PLACE TO BE
Through the CoWorx temp. agency (Former Employee), Charlestown, NHAugust 8, 2014
MY DAYS WERE FAST AND BUSY EVERYONE AROUND ME KNEW WHAT TO DO AND WHEN TO DO IT.
Liked the job but ended way too short
Data Entry (Former Employee), Waterbury, CTJuly 14, 2014
I took a job through Coworx a few months ago. I had been looking to get out of another job I had and applied to a bunch of random jobs when I got an e-mail from a recruiter about a long-term position through Coworx at a relocation company. It seemed like a good job and the woman I met with was really nice, so I went for it. We went through 2 weeks of – more... training for a file set up/data entry job and then were put up on the floor.

After only 3 months of working here I got a call saying my assignment was over. No real reason, no warning, just that the work volume was low and that it was because of finances. Made me irritated because I was specifically told this was going to be long-term. I knew it was temporary and there was only a small chance it could lead to a permanent position, but I really was not expecting to only be there a few short months and then have the door slammed on me. Would have been nice if they were at least honest about how long the assignments would possibly be, or if they could have let us know that this assignment would end in weeks to come. If I knew then what I know now I wouldn't have taken this job. No more temporary assignments for me. – less
Fun Place to work, Very Corporate
Synchronoss - Administrative Clerk (Contractor) (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJJuly 6, 2014
Fast Paced
Great Compensation
Good Learning Enviornment
Ability to get promoted was good
Great technical and sales experience.
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Tucson, AzJune 28, 2014
Pros: made commission when part of the sales team, relaxed dress code
Cons: short lunch, schedule changed every 3 months
I held multiple positions to include technical support for att.com where I assisted customer's with navigating the website when logged into their online accounts. With this position, I also gained valuable sales experience. The last position I held was a sales associate for att U-Verse. I assisted customer's with signing up for U-Verse services which – more... included tv, internet and phone. The management team was very easy to work with and helped me whenever I needed it. – less
Short term jobs
Inspector (Former Employee), Rochester, NHJune 23, 2014
can't find you temp to hire jobs. when sent to job short on information................................................................................................................
HORRIBLE!!
Admin Assistant (Former Employee), Waterbury, CTJune 19, 2014
I was working for CoWorx Staffing about a month ago, when my assignment ended. The individuals from the Waterbury CT office went to collect my belongings from the company. I had asked that when they did this if they could contact me so that I could meet them as their location is over 45 minutes away and I am not suppose to drive due to a torn ACL. Now – more... I have returned to work (still unable to drive) and am unable to get to their location to collect my personal belongings. I asked if the company could ship my belongings to me as they went to pick them up it is now their responsibility to get them back to me. I was told no. So this company collected my personal stuff without out my permission and now will not return it. What kind of crazy crooked business are you guys running? You pay your employees minimum wage then steal from them. Take my word of advice anyone reading this do not work for this company they will blind side you then steal from you. Great company to work for NOT!!! Look else were for more reputable staffing agencies. – less
Productive work place
Mechanical assembler (Former Employee), Marlborough, MAJune 8, 2014
Clean work environment and cooperative co-workers. Management rotates work responsibilities.
typical temp setup
Escalations Supervisor for AT&T (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAMay 21, 2014
Pros: pays enough to live comfortably, insurance
Cons: unsecure, 'contingent' position
my 'assignment' was 20 moths, contracted through Synchronoss Technologies in bethlehem PA. This is the only company that Coworx is contracted through, according to them, and the job I was on was contracted with AT&T, and since they are so strict with their quality and what you can and cannot say with the customers, that this call center job was high – more... stress and never knowing if you have a job from week to week. Paycheck to paycheck job. Watch out for these types of jobs, as Corworx cannot cover your butt 100% and can only do so much to ensure your employment. The other companies that are contracted are the ones that call all the shots with your assignment, ( of course your attendance sucking and not following company policy is a given, cowrox wont stand for none of that) but your performance is always questioned, and you get absolutely no credit for going above and beyond in your assignment. The more calls they can have answered the way the client wants them done, by the warm bodies that coworx can employ, is all they care about, but be careful. Since that's how Corworx gets paid as they are not looking out for your well being as much as Synchronoss's. They ended my assignment with no explanation. My quality was passing for the month, and my attendance was excellent. I filed for unemployment and qualified

* typical day at work: being on time to punch into your pc and systems, checking your constantly updated breaks and lunch to make sure your adherence to your schedule is a good percentage for the month. Having your concerns or questions answered or even acknowledged is iffy, as everyone in Synchronoss management is already on the brink of feeling overloaded, and onsite coworx does not have all the answers for your project. Lots of drama and stuff on the call floor and cafeteria. The bathrooms smell HORRIBLE and dont get cleaned well enough just by the obvious permanently stained floor and sanitary boxes. And don't bother complaining about the cleaning lady, they have her back too. You may get asked to work overtime. You are graded by your adherence to schedule, your quality on calls, but there are loops at every angle, making it difficult to get perfect anything, if you are on a job taking calls that is. If you get stuck staying on a call past your scheduled time, you still have to take calls even though, because if not, then it's 'job abandonment.'

*I learned that you can really learn how no to behave while seeing how high the turn over rate is here. Also, I learned that any temp position, is just that. A temporary means of securing employment.

*The management is doing their best, but given that not everyone has the preferred management degree of formal education for this position, it can make for conflicting management styles and thus causes communication breakdowns, favoritism, and the typical call center workplace.

*my co-workers are great, we are all just trying to make it for ourselves and our families.

*the hardest part of the job was dealing with client company AT&T's lack of human characteristics. They dont care about their smaller customer accounts, and the irate customers have a reason to complain. Its is just hard constatly dealing with the same complaints day in and day out with no improvement on the client company's end, making you feel no sense of accomplishment at the end of the day, for the behalf of the customers, who are working class people just like us.. And every day stacks up..

* the most enjoyable part of the job was the cafeteria; the convenience of not having to leave the site to get a hot meal, coffee, sweets, or whatever, They have healthy options like salads and juice and tea, but the prices are too high I think, compared to bringing your lunch. – less
Team work environment
Warehouse Production/ File clerk (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 14, 2014
I learn a lot and very satisfied with the people I work with. The staffing company is very professional and eager to get you to work. You can always call them with any question and have no problem getting a prompt respond.
Productive and fun place to work. Staff and coworkers were cooperative.
Assembler/Machine Operator (Former Employee), Providence, RIMay 12, 2014
It was nice working for this company. The staff and coworkers were very cooperative.
Bad
Sweeper (Current Employee), Naperville, ILMay 9, 2014
It's just like my other job the people is nonchalant and mean...
fun fast paced workflow
Consumer sales rep (Former Employee), Tucson, AZMay 8, 2014
Pros: wonderful break room with many different choices
Steady call flow bursts of busy time. learned to navigate different programs. Management and co-workers are very helpful. The hardest part of the job was angry customers. the best part is sales.
Good company to work
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee), Waterbury, CTApril 22, 2014
helpful and good placement
Answer and make calls-order status, pickups, expedites, emails, reports, filing, and order entry on Sytline, scanning, some truck scheduling, and cover receptionist phone.
Review of the company Coworx placed me with.
Data Entry (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAApril 18, 2014
I enjoyed processing claims for various industries.
I felt the work was important.

1 2 3 4 5