Coworx Staffing

Coworx Staffing Employer Reviews

Good work environment
Account Manager/Marketing (Current Employee), Terre Haute, INJanuary 5, 2015
This is a great learning environment. With a minimal amount of staffing experience, I was included as a peer and placed through their training program. Excellent work environment and coworkers. did work at 2 different offices with same results.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Tucson, AZDecember 12, 2014
didn't really work with the hours of anyone outside of work had weird hours
Work as a Machine operator
Assembler/Machine Operator (Former Employee), Danvers, MADecember 3, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: it was a 3rd shift
Work in your machine for an entire shift. The shift leader sucked
Productive, fast-paced environment.
LABORER/OPERATOR (Former Employee), Terre Haute, INDecember 2, 2014
Pros: fast paced
Cons: break schedule
Shifts were rotating 12-hours, 4 on/4 off starting early morning until mid-evening. Get line assignment from on-site representative, report to line, sign worksheet and select position that varied from line feed to packer. I have done all jobs in between. Improved my hand/eye coordination and speed of which I could do the job. Co-workers were friendly, as was management.

Most difficult part of job was break schedule, you either took them too soon or too late. Most enjoyable part was to see the new products that would be made available later on.
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PANovember 18, 2014
Management not good and very catty Unable to get ahead due to supervisors being unreachable.
productive work place
Customer service Rep (Former Employee), Tucson, AZNovember 17, 2014
I would arrive 15 mins before shift, to start up the computer programs. Take my calls as soon as shift started. I don't know much good I can say about the management ups, but I can defiantly say that the trainers were absolutely great. My supervisors were just as great. The phones were having problems along with computers, but no one said technology was perfect.
Hardest part of the job was when I had to take a phone call based on a department I was not trained on.
Enjoyable part was the supervisors were patient and understanding, along each call.
Upper management treats lower ranked employees with no respect.
Web Chat Representative (Former Employee), Tucson, AZNovember 14, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: everything else..
I learned at this company to move up, you have to know people which is ridiculous. Employees should be rewarded for the things we do, not the people we know.
Great Managesr and helpful employess. Opportunites for advancement.
Control Team Analyst (Former Employee), Danbury CTNovember 12, 2014
Pros: great team members
Cons: i was hoping the position would turn permanant.
Great place to work. The hardest part of the job was learning it but the other employees and management were so patient and helpful. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with and the job itself.
Decent
Recruiter (Current Employee), WisconsinNovember 7, 2014
Upper management is not there for its employees or success. The company it self is a great company to work for but the management that was involved in my personal experience has not been there for its employees and does not seem like they care about the success of this location.
great people that find you a job quick
assembly soldering and electro mechanical (Current Employee), MANovember 3, 2014
i loved how they would find you a job as soon as it came up.
they work with you
loved the free donuts on friday
learned how to make guns
Assembly (Former Employee), Newport, NHOctober 20, 2014
Pros: good bonuses
Cons: no home time
In the first department, I learned how to assemble rifles, run a CNC machine. I would arrive to work at 4:30am, build 1250 rifles, leave at 4:00pm. My floor manager was great. I got 1 review in 6 months, it was a pretty good one, nothing more after that one. Learned everything that I was told to and more. the supervisor for that department...would rather not say. Got transferred to another department, learned more about CNC machines. My coworkers were great! Still in touch with a lot of them. The hardest part of the job was driving an hour to work, working 10-12 hours a day with 3 breaks, driving another hour home, and only having about 2-3 hours home time.
Temp Agencies Are Mostly The Same
Customer Service Representative/Consumer Quality (Current Employee), Bethlehem, PAOctober 15, 2014
Hard to advance or get hired by actual company.
Customer service
Co workers are great
Learning experience
Onsite Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 10, 2014
Pros: autonomy and support
Management understood challenges and supported well. This was a great place to gain more managerial experience.
Needs improvement
Certified Call Center Agent (Current Employee), Bethlehem, PAOctober 7, 2014
Pros: they show appreciation to their staff.
Cons: the pay is horrendous.
As consumer support, we are meant to assist our consumers, but how can we do that when our floor support is always doing their own thing and ignoring our raised hands. Many times customers are placed on hold longer than need be because our floor support staff members are too busy joking around with each other and ignoring our requests for assistance.
Great job
National Program Manager- MSP (Current Employee), Houston, TXOctober 7, 2014
Good people to work with
great culture
Always willing to train and provide upward mobility
warehouse replenishment stocker
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Monroe, CTSeptember 21, 2014
- stock school supplies in order to be shipped out in timely manner
- lift up to 60 pounds
- make sure all stock inventory is up to date
Not honest with clients when they send candidates out to be placed on new assignments.
Human Resource Coordinator (Former Employee), Watchung, NJSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: weekly pay.
Cons: need to brush up on placement skills.
Good place to work while temping. You should be extra careful with discussing long term assignments and where you would like to land.
Not what I expected.
Account Manager (Former Employee), Newport, NHAugust 28, 2014
Company was fine. The office was not set up and no program manager.
Great Place to Start
Davita Rx Temp (Former Employee), Dallas, Tx.August 25, 2014
Pros: fast work
Cons: no benefits, no job stability
If you have very little experience, this would be the best place to start. They will send you to a good company and you are given the opportunity to prove yourself. It's up to you as to how far you will go. Starting pay is reasonable, but, there are no benefits; be aware of this when starting with any temp agency. Once you've proven yourself to the company you're working for; benefits will be given when/if you're made permanent. Also, make sure you keep up with your time sheets and submit to temp agency in a timely manner to avoid delayed payments to you.
Synchronoss
Data Entry (Former Employee), BethlehemAugust 17, 2014
Pros: lunch room
Cons: management, temp forever, ghetto
Unless you kiss up to the right people, you will go no where. The staff is terrible and they are supposed to be representing the agents, however, they become buddy buddy with managers and will talk behind Temps backs. It's terrible.

1 2 3 4 5