Coworx Staffing

Coworx Staffing Employer Reviews

Awesome and diverse environment to work in!
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAFebruary 27, 2015
I've worked there since 2011 and recently moved to Florida. I really wish there was a Coworx out here. I would have definitely transferred. My agents were great and so was the management team. 5 stars to the recruiters as well!
Repetive work, tedious, strict atmosphere and serious
Line Laborer (Current Employee), Aurora, COFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: steady work, flexible shifts
Cons: tedious, short breaks, limited room for improvements
Report in no later than 10 minutes after start time or doors will be locked. Report to assigned line, pull bins for the shift and sort.
Call Center Expierence
Call Center Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Bethlehem PAFebruary 23, 2015
answering the phones, multi-tasking between different systems while talking on the phone . Processing orders. Down time in between calls
Overall a great place of employment
Telephone Agent (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAFebruary 23, 2015
Coworx was very comfortable place of employment. The team there was not perfect but they all helped when you need it. I learned how to be a team player with in Coworx. Some of the employee were rude but the job was easy once you get use to the flow of things.
Productive Workplace
Material Handler (Former Employee), Aurora, ILFebruary 21, 2015
A typical day at work would last 8 hours exactly. Overtime is available for employees that want it. Despite being a temporary position, it was a secure job that almost guarantees a spot for you.
A PRODUCTIVE AND FUN WORK PLACE
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAFebruary 20, 2015
Answered questions regarding the status of an order. Assisted customers with any general questions in regards to the AT&T website. Worked as a team member performing customer service on the AT&T chat program, answering inbound chats within 30 seconds while providing excellent customer service in regards to their on line accounts. Cross-trained and provided back-up for other customer service representatives when needed.
My Favorite Staffing Agency in NJ
Receptionist/Data Entry (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: good assignments, weekly direct deposit, staff is very nice.
Cons: it's a process to register, but once you've registered it's all good!
CoWorx Staffing in Bridgewater, NJ has been able to find me really nice temporary assignments when I am home on summer break from college. I have worked for some Fortune 500 companies as well as some smaller companies within 20 mins from my house. I think as long as you're reliable, on-time and you don't call out (treat it like a permanent job!) - CoWorx will go out of their way to find you some really nice opportunities. I'm very thankful that I have been able to network with these companies, so when I graduate this year...hopefully I'll find a permanent job quickly.

For all the naysayers on Indeed - wow. (Look at the spelling and grammar on some of the reviews) If you're disgruntled, it's probably because you were always late to your assignment and you got fired. You burn them once, they don't give second chances. Move along if you are one of those people! For responsible, hardworking people - it's a well run organization and I highly recommend CoWorx Staffing.
Ability to learn new skills and advance into a part-time position
Temporary Associate (Current Employee), Terre Haute, IndianaFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: flexibility, variety of different companies to work for and respect.
Cons: temp jobs are don't necessarily mean you will be hired by a company.
I was able to work for a distribution center and learn new skills that enabled me to be employed on a part-time basis with the company. I learned store returns procedures, how to replenish items used by the company to fill customer orders and the procedures used in the company for merchandise to enter into the system to be used. The atmosphere is one of respect and teamwork. The hardest part is having to call in every day to see if I have any working hours during a slow period, but the most enjoyable is learning new skills and seeing how the process flows from receiving merchandise into the building to fulfilling customer orders.
Great staff/very profesional
Pressman Assistant (Former Employee), Dover, NHFebruary 18, 2015
Awesome people over there! They really hear you out to make sure you get a job that fits your needs. Also the compensation for work is always very reasonable. I don't think I ever waited longer than a week for my next assignment.
fun place to work
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee), Las Colinas, TXFebruary 18, 2015
I enjoyed the one on one with the staff getting me ready for the daily work environment. The staff was always courteous and they always put the customer first.
A great place for junior level recruiters and salespeople
Recruiting Manager (Former Employee), MassachusettsFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: great expereince, room for growth
Cons: low pay for management
When starting a career in recruiting or staffing sales, CoWorx is a great place to work. As you advance in your career, however, the salary is not competitive.
very busy
Material Handler/ Warehouse (Former Employee), Bolingbrook, ILFebruary 13, 2015
Very busy with overwhelming expectations. A learned a lot about assembling, stocking, filing, and supervising. Management communicated poorly along with some coworkers. And the hardest part of the job was correcting and taking the blame for others mistakes. The most enjoyable part of the job was successfully completing orders and becoming knowledgeable of the inner workings of warehouse activity and work.
The worst place!!
A worker (Former Employee), Dover nhFebruary 12, 2015
Coworks is the worst temp agency to work for in Dover NH!! The management is horrible. The jobs they find you never last!!
Cosmetic Technician (Current Employee), fort wroth txFebruary 3, 2015
good place to work terrible management but your peers make the job worth while. i live in east fort worth so the commute is an issue. the warehouse is pretty safe for the most part its not that "new guy" mentality.
Not a place I can tell my mother about.
Line Server (Former Employee), Bolingbrook, ILJanuary 9, 2015
Cons: really!
To far for lets pay. There is no good job placement that I know have came my way while working for this company. All day working for 8 hours on your feet and for 8.25hr. Come-on, B-real!
Good work environment
Account Manager/Marketing (Current Employee), Terre Haute, INJanuary 5, 2015
This is a great learning environment. With a minimal amount of staffing experience, I was included as a peer and placed through their training program. Excellent work environment and coworkers. did work at 2 different offices with same results.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Tucson, AZDecember 12, 2014
didn't really work with the hours of anyone outside of work had weird hours
Work as a Machine operator
Assembler/Machine Operator (Former Employee), Danvers, MADecember 3, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: it was a 3rd shift
Work in your machine for an entire shift. The shift leader sucked
Productive, fast-paced environment.
LABORER/OPERATOR (Former Employee), Terre Haute, INDecember 2, 2014
Pros: fast paced
Cons: break schedule
Shifts were rotating 12-hours, 4 on/4 off starting early morning until mid-evening. Get line assignment from on-site representative, report to line, sign worksheet and select position that varied from line feed to packer. I have done all jobs in between. Improved my hand/eye coordination and speed of which I could do the job. Co-workers were friendly, as was management.

Most difficult part of job was break schedule, you either took them too soon or too late. Most enjoyable part was to see the new products that would be made available later on.
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PANovember 18, 2014
Management not good and very catty Unable to get ahead due to supervisors being unreachable.

1 2 3 4 5