Coworx Staffing

Coworx Staffing Employer Reviews

very fast pace work place
Mail Sorter (Former Employee), Aurora, ILMarch 25, 2015
Pros: if not needed for the day you were payed for 4 hours
Cons: was a temp to hire job
A clean place to work,had good coworkers stayed busy all day management was very good enjoyed working with coworkers,when not needed for the day the company payed you for at least 4 hours,so if you were sent home in the morning you could always plan on getting payed for at least four hours,the lunch rooms were very clean,with pop machines,snack machines etc.
Interesting
Customer Service/ Sales Representative (Former Employee), Tucson, AzMarch 19, 2015
Fast phased environment, Assisted customer in taking payments, navigating online website, offer services we have available
Not a good company to grow with
Recruiter (Former Employee), WIMarch 18, 2015
The company and upper management do not want to see the company succeed. They will choose people with no talent over talented and qualified candidates.
temporary jobs stink
Assembler/Packer (Former Employee), Terre Haute, INMarch 17, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: not enough hours ever
what can i say it sucks go get as much money as you can and find another job as soon as you can because like all temporary services they will lay you off before you even hit 90 days
Best Job Overall
Contract/Temp Recruiter (Former Employee), Dover, NHMarch 11, 2015
Pros: my job duties/responsibilities, coworkers and management
Cons: temp job
CoWorx Staffing Services was the best place I have ever worked. Being a recruiter was a position that I would love to make a career of based upon my temp work here. Coworkers and management were all friendly and caring. I was given a lot of responsibility which I excelled in.
Light Industrial and Administrative Staffing
Branch Manager (Former Employee), NewburyportMarch 9, 2015
Mostly Light Industrial and Administrative entry level placements. English not required for many placements. Occassional request for skilled recruitment.
Customer care helping the customer setup tv, internet, and phone.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Bethlehem PAMarch 5, 2015
Take in sixty to seventy calls a day dealing with pending orders, and checking for available service for AT&T U-Verse. Learned how to multitask talking to customers getting sensitive information, all while working with multiple programs depending on the location.
prodution assistant
Production Assistant (Former Employee), Saco, MEMarch 5, 2015
Pros: free lunch
production worker parked loaded ,machine operator team worker make boxes clean the floor work on kit for human medicine operator
Great management
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Allen, TXFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: weekly payments
Cons: short breaks
Coworx Staffing is a great staffing company, anytime I needed work they always provided me with the best jobs at the time.
Awesome and diverse environment to work in!
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAFebruary 27, 2015
I've worked there since 2011 and recently moved to Florida. I really wish there was a Coworx out here. I would have definitely transferred. My agents were great and so was the management team. 5 stars to the recruiters as well!
Repetive work, tedious, strict atmosphere and serious
Line Laborer (Current Employee), Aurora, COFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: steady work, flexible shifts
Cons: tedious, short breaks, limited room for improvements
Report in no later than 10 minutes after start time or doors will be locked. Report to assigned line, pull bins for the shift and sort.
Call Center Expierence
Call Center Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Bethlehem PAFebruary 23, 2015
answering the phones, multi-tasking between different systems while talking on the phone . Processing orders. Down time in between calls
Overall a great place of employment
Telephone Agent (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAFebruary 23, 2015
Coworx was very comfortable place of employment. The team there was not perfect but they all helped when you need it. I learned how to be a team player with in Coworx. Some of the employee were rude but the job was easy once you get use to the flow of things.
Productive Workplace
Material Handler (Former Employee), Aurora, ILFebruary 21, 2015
A typical day at work would last 8 hours exactly. Overtime is available for employees that want it. Despite being a temporary position, it was a secure job that almost guarantees a spot for you.
A PRODUCTIVE AND FUN WORK PLACE
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAFebruary 20, 2015
Answered questions regarding the status of an order. Assisted customers with any general questions in regards to the AT&T website. Worked as a team member performing customer service on the AT&T chat program, answering inbound chats within 30 seconds while providing excellent customer service in regards to their on line accounts. Cross-trained and provided back-up for other customer service representatives when needed.
My Favorite Staffing Agency in NJ
Receptionist/Data Entry (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: good assignments, weekly direct deposit, staff is very nice.
Cons: it's a process to register, but once you've registered it's all good!
CoWorx Staffing in Bridgewater, NJ has been able to find me really nice temporary assignments when I am home on summer break from college. I have worked for some Fortune 500 companies as well as some smaller companies within 20 mins from my house. I think as long as you're reliable, on-time and you don't call out (treat it like a permanent job!) - CoWorx will go out of their way to find you some really nice opportunities. I'm very thankful that I have been able to network with these companies, so when I graduate this year...hopefully I'll find a permanent job quickly.

For all the naysayers on Indeed - wow. (Look at the spelling and grammar on some of the reviews) If you're disgruntled, it's probably because you were always late to your assignment and you got fired. You burn them once, they don't give second chances. Move along if you are one of those people! For responsible, hardworking people - it's a well run organization and I highly recommend CoWorx Staffing.
Ability to learn new skills and advance into a part-time position
Temporary Associate (Current Employee), Terre Haute, IndianaFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: flexibility, variety of different companies to work for and respect.
Cons: temp jobs are don't necessarily mean you will be hired by a company.
I was able to work for a distribution center and learn new skills that enabled me to be employed on a part-time basis with the company. I learned store returns procedures, how to replenish items used by the company to fill customer orders and the procedures used in the company for merchandise to enter into the system to be used. The atmosphere is one of respect and teamwork. The hardest part is having to call in every day to see if I have any working hours during a slow period, but the most enjoyable is learning new skills and seeing how the process flows from receiving merchandise into the building to fulfilling customer orders.
Great staff/very profesional
Pressman Assistant (Former Employee), Dover, NHFebruary 18, 2015
Awesome people over there! They really hear you out to make sure you get a job that fits your needs. Also the compensation for work is always very reasonable. I don't think I ever waited longer than a week for my next assignment.
fun place to work
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee), Las Colinas, TXFebruary 18, 2015
I enjoyed the one on one with the staff getting me ready for the daily work environment. The staff was always courteous and they always put the customer first.
A great place for junior level recruiters and salespeople
Recruiting Manager (Former Employee), MassachusettsFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: great expereince, room for growth
Cons: low pay for management
When starting a career in recruiting or staffing sales, CoWorx is a great place to work. As you advance in your career, however, the salary is not competitive.

1 2 3 4 5