Coworx Staffing Employee Reviews

OK Temporary Position
eCommerce Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAOctober 19, 2016
For a temporary position it was an ideal career choice. Good hours, easy money and close to home. The employees were a bit off but as to be expected from a temporary "throw-away" position.
productive and helpful work place
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Saddle Brook, NJ 07663September 19, 2016
amazing company to work with , and their staff its exceptional !, always willing to help me and ensure my stability in the company i worked for , very good experience .
Productive and well mamanged work place
Relocation Consultant (Current Employee) –  Danbury, CTJuly 8, 2016
I love working here! The people around me are super friendly and so is management. I am only here on a temporary postion so my pay is not great for what I do and I am not sure what will happen in the future.
Pros
Cons
Temporary Assigment
Power hours and compition on who could sell the most i really enjoyed
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 11, 2016
I would always drive to work excited and hungry to push my potential even further, i learned lots more about fiber optic services and more about at&t and Direct TV more. My coworkers was the funnest part about work because they would make a really fun environment in the building, and the hardest part about work was getting rejected but i did not let that bring my whole day down i just kept moving forward with a smile and good adittude.
Pros
We would get pot lucks and some extra time for breaks.
Cons
Sometimes we would have to take 10min breaks instead of 15min breaks.
it is just ok if you really need a job and can not find one
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILMay 22, 2016
if you are really in need of a job, they will find you one. money not great but better then nothing. sometimes did not can for jobs they sent me to. sometimes jobs too far
Pros
they will find you a job.
Cons
at aany time they can tell job over with then you are back unemployed
Deceptive
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTApril 1, 2016
This isn't a review for the company they set me up with, this is for coworx. I was fed false information about the job from the online posting to the face to face interview. Whether its due to laziness or intentional deception is unknown. As soon as I started training everything I was told about the company changed. I was told customer service, full time, 8 hour shift, $10 an hour, one project. What I got was sales, part-time, 6 hour shift, $10 an hour, multiple projects (about 20). The pay amounted to working minimum wage which is less than $300 a week. I was undoubtedly baited and switched here. I would of never wasted my time with this job if they gave me correct information.
Pros
Hired easily
Cons
Tricked
Fast paced, great co-workers, support & training
Senior Account Manager, CSP (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHApril 4, 2016
Fast paced interaction with a wide variety of people (employees and customers) made daily activity like putting a fine tuned puzzle together challenging and rewarding. Excellent training, benefits and management support made my 16 years with this continuously progressive company a pleasure,
Pros
Great benefits, great team concept, training
Cons
No complaints
not the best experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  down town tucsonOctober 19, 2016
favorites are played in an environment of segregation. No opportunity. No Understanding of being sick or health issues.
Fun
Order Filler (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJuly 22, 2016
Tedious and repetitive.
How to seal a box.
Very neat and orderly overall.
Very few coworkers were alright.
Staying awake early in the mornings.
Talking to friends while working was the most enjoyable.
Pros
Cons
Coworkers
review
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 24, 2016
worst company ever. too many politics at this company. They have there favorite. The go workers don't get along, every person such as managers are disrespectful to the workers that help them out on a daily day.
no time off for 7mnths
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 16, 2016
the management was awesome and friendly and so was the work as it was an inbound call center that provided assistance for potential members for service for internet,phone, and cable services as well as 3rd party vendors inquiring on behalf of the potential client
Pros
friendly and helpful staff
Cons
no benefits
Great Company to Work for
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Watchung, NJJuly 5, 2016
Growing company that cares for its employees. You are not just a number, but leadership knows you by name. Great opportunity for upward mobility.
Pros
Upward Mobility
Cons
Great management and assignment/place to work
Proxy Voting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hingham, MAApril 7, 2016
Whether I was on the inbound or outbound call line, daily I would place votes for shareholders in a proxy voting situation, using computer programs, scripts and my sales tactics. I can deal with any issue put at hand, hard work will show you benefits as a good employee. Management is kind, and fair, willing to work with you to fit your needs. Willing to give you extra hours if you want them. Co-workers are pleasant to work with, willing to give you advise on issues you might need to get some input on in your position. This was a temp\perm position, hours not always there. Getting to know you can learn a field you may not have experience with, but can put your sales and customer service skills to excellent use.
Pros
Prize incentive programs for any over-time hours. Hours always there for you if they where available
Cons
temp/perm position, no benefits.
They are always very helpful and considerate of individuals status.
Clerical Assistance (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHJune 25, 2016
I have worked on a temporary basis for many years during the summer months. Everyone is always very polite and genuinely appreciative.
poor managment
Inbound Call Agent (Former Employee) –  ArizonaJuly 25, 2016
unwilling to help, rude. all about mingling more so than actual job.
Managers very dismissive of complaints. dreaded working at said establishment.
Production, making higer numbers, no ping pong tables.
Paint Field (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GAFebruary 26, 2016
Some orders may not have labels, or that paint or glue. I learned how to operate a sealer machine and use a hand sealer. Thread a label and dotter machine. Good, helpful, work with line as team work. Co-workers, good, team work. The Paint, being too thick, some time had to use a pail to scoop out put into filler to pump out from filler. Satisfying Customers and doing production.
Pros
yes have free lunches for employees at times.
Cons
15 minutes breaks
Great Saff
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Somersworth, NHJuly 21, 2016
The case workers try hard to help the employees through issues. there is awesome benefits for long term employees. They respond accordingly to you needs.
professional company
MATERIAL HANDLER (Current Employee) –  Waterbury, CT 06708April 21, 2016
I work for a temporary agency and they assigned me to a job at Crystal Rock in Watertown , CT. it is a good work environment . the most enjoyable part of the job are my co workers because they are very professional at there job and take their job very serious.
Lots of Jobs Low Communication
Inventory Clerk/Bulk Driver (Current Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILFebruary 20, 2016
Pros:
This company employs you ASAP and typically have new assignments readily available for those struggling to learn new jobs.

Cons: Communication between Coworx to Assignment Managers is somewhat broken and at times between them and the employee also. Lots of missed messages and miscommunication especially about pay rates and raises.
Pros
Employment opportunity
Cons
Communication
Not organized. Awfull awfull!!!
Continental (Current Employee) –  Somersworth, NHMarch 8, 2016
They lie to you about temp to hire. I'm at a continental through them. They lie about everything about the job. Iv been there for over 5 months and I have not been hired. Their payroll is messed up. They won't let you switch departments unless your hired on. But they don't hire anyone. Waste of time.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Communication is not correct

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coworx Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7