Coworx Staffing Employee Reviews

Temp to hire jobs and some full time
Mail Sorter (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXAugust 17, 2017
Coworx Staffing is not a bad place to find a job. They are a temp service but can get you permanent possitions as long as they have them available at the moment.
Pros
quick at getting you on a job
Cons
sopme of the jobs pay are to small
Poor management, not employee friendly, high turnover
Staffing (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAAugust 8, 2017
I worked at this company for 4 years, in that time there was a lot of turnover. The management here was not employee friendly, terrible work/life balance. I felt like I always worked, we always got that 4:59 client call and would have to stay to fill openings for 7 am the next morning. Not fun when you have a family at home to provide for!
Pros
Commission structure, professional training
Cons
Work/life balance, no retirement, employee favoritism
Coworx Review
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZ 85756August 8, 2017
When I first started working for this company about a year ago we we're always busy, always a lot of calls waiting to be answered. But best of all I saw a lot of growth potential in this company. Sales were booming and commission was satisfactory. But as time went on company started downsizing, laying people off or transferring them to different departments. Eventually they took away commission. Being in the sales department this was a big change for all of us in that department because that's what motivated us to sell. After being there for a year I've decided its time for a change. I don't see any growth potential anymore and feels like I am just working for a dead end job.
Pros
Job flexibilty, and great schedules.
Cons
Poor management, and sales structure.
Smooth workplace can be hectic at times
Line Lead (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 30, 2017
It was a easy place to work, but cold the more you were there though the more you adapted to the temp the work is fairly easy it just takes time and effort
Pros
Free food to take home
Cons
Cold
great company to make some money
TL Senior assistant (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 30, 2017
this company has good commission structure, the only problem that you have to meet the quota or you won't get paid at all, if you are at work you have 50% of your commission.
Pros
good commissions
Cons
bad management
love my job
Senior Rep (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJuly 29, 2017
I really enjoyed my job love the people I worked for. I was able to help out other agents with the processing work.I gave 110 percent to my job to make sure things where done in a timely matter
Decent jump off point
General (Former Employee) –  Dover, NHJuly 28, 2017
This is a temp agency, you actually work for them. I do not think they have temp to hire positions ( at least at the time I was working for them ) it has been a few years.
professional environment
Sales Vendor (Current Employee) –  Watchung, NJJuly 26, 2017
At Co Worx staffing I learned the retail business in a professional casual environment. While working in the hospitality industry full time and picking up shifts at the mall, it was nice to learn another aspect of the customer service industry.
Coworx Staffing

Old billing software
Too much manual work
miscommunication issues
building issues
Pros
flexibility
Cons
software
Poor Managment
Senior Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJuly 22, 2017
This is a career location that has a lot of potential to be a great place for employment. The one thing that is holding this corporation back is the inconsistent management style.
Essential Responsibilites
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Joliet, ILJuly 19, 2017
Performing day to day responsibilities,work is never hard the only hard part is managing people with different attitudes an skill set to preform common company goals safely an effectively. I get the most satisfaction at work from learning something new and being able to pass it along to ensure no discrepancies as required.
Pros
Work conditions and available access to manament
Cons
Insurance out of pocket
Hostile work environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJuly 12, 2017
Coworx staff is totally incompetent. All the coworkers which is to be about 500 or so seems to be hired right off the street without any general office skills or there straight from prison. Constant use of profanity amongst the coworkers. I literally had to hire a lawyer for my unemployment claim to which I won, and claimed a fat check of over $4000 thanks for messing up Coworx, that's what you get for false accusations.
Pros
Cons
Warning working here may cause stress related health issues
Changes too Frequent
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 5, 2017
Commission structure was taken away and systems break down at least twice a week making it impossible for employees to do their job and attain proper conversion rates.
machine op
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Waterbury, CTJune 30, 2017
this is the most awesome agency i work for. they always look out for me and make sure i have a jb and i was ok doing it. the staff are really awesome i will recommended to anyone
Bad Management
Inside Sales Consultant/CSR (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 28, 2017
Working there was miserable. They treat everyone like high school students, you can't have your phone, or purse or a jacket on the call floor so you have to put everything in lockers. A lot of micro managing also when the managers themselves don't act in a professional manner. They always throw it in your face that they are the best paying call center job in Tucson but they are wrong. You can find good pay else where with a better working environment.
Pros
Ok pay and bonus structure
Cons
Boring incentives and unprofessional managers and staff
Fast-paced work environment with hardworking, talented team.
Branch Operations / Onsite Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 26, 2017
Worked 60+ hours per week.
Learned a great deal about onsite operations.
The most difficult part of the job was the expectation to achieve goals with limited resources and support.
The enjoyable part of the job was the satisfaction of knowing that we helped people achieve their career goals.
no fun
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXJune 23, 2017
Nothing special about the work place just work work.

thou a very busy place to work you always have something to do but no activities to burn stress out
good work place but stressful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAJune 22, 2017
The job is a good job but its very stressful but it is a very family orentated place it just takes away all social life and and you have to work on sundays.
Pros
you get discounts if you have at&t or direct tv and you get 3 breaks
Cons
you get a break every 2-3 hours breaks change everyday the cafe food is nasty and way to expensive
Good for experience
Calling Agent (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJune 18, 2017
After working here for 9 months i would truthfully say this job is very unprofessional, Management shows a lot of favoritism and when working here you should not be surprised if you hear management talking bad about employees.
Pros
Expreience
Cons
management and highschool like enviroment
Na
Direct Seller (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 13, 2017
A fast paced sales environment. However instead of commission they have replaced it with bonus incentives that are not meeting even the minimum of what we would typically make for commission.
Pros
Guaranteed 40 hours
Cons
cut throat, competitive, no commission

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coworx Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7