Cox Media Group Ohio Employee Reviews in United States

Fast-paced work environment, far-flung clients
Newspaper designer. artist, Web Content producer (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHOctober 26, 2015
The Newspaper Shared Services copy desk serves newspapers in Ohio, Florida, Georgia and Texas.

It is a fast-paced work environment, requiring the meeting of granular deadlines throughout the day and coordinating work with far-flung clients.
Cmgo
Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OhioAugust 13, 2013
Fun place to work. Great benefits & pay is good. Constant change in management makes it hard to adjust.
Great friendly work environment. A great learning experience.
Commercial Production Paid Intern (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OhioFebruary 21, 2013
I am given project by clients within the Ohio Region. I produce and edit 10, 15, and 30 second TV commercial spots for our local TV station, Channel 7 in Dayton, Ohio. I have learned editing in Adobe Premiere Pro and Sony Vegas. I have great co-workers who I have participated in On-Location shooting. They have taught me about the process of getting a TV commercial done from start to finish. The hardest part of my job is how precise I want my project to be. Editing can take a long time, but I want the best work I can do. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with my co-workers and seeing my finished projects.