Behavioral Tutor Position (All Areas Of San Diego County)
Coyne and Associates Education Corporation has been a leader in Early Intervention Services for Children with Autism for more than 10 years. We are looking for behavioral instructors trained in techniques based on Applied Behavior Analysis, such as Discrete Trial Teaching and Natural Environment Teaching. The job requires that the instructor drive to the homes of three children each day and conduct a two-hour session with each child. If hired, you will participate in an intensive, paid, two-week training program. San Diego County residency is required for the position.
- B.A. degree in Education, Psychology, Child Development or related field
- California driver's license
- Proof of car insurance in employee's name and current address
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds
- Must be willing to submit driver's license and fingerprints for background check
- Must be able to submit verification of legal rights to work in the U.S. upon hire
- Experience working with children with autism using ABA-based techniques
- Bilingual a plus
This is a full-time position. Compensation is $15-$17/hour with benefits (health, dental, paid holidays, PTO) after satisfactory completion of introductory period.
**Please do not call the business office. All correspondence must be submitted via e-mail contained in this posting**
Coyne & Associates Education Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any individual, employee or application for employment on the basis of race, color, marital status, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or any other legally protected status recognized by federal, state or local laws.