Coyote Logistics

Coyote Logistics Employer Reviews

Family orientated, Awesome place to work
Dispatcher (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: coyote friday's, catered lunch and free beer
Cons: there are none
Can say without a doubt one of the BEST places I have ever worked at.Very fun atmosphere, Caring employees and staff. A lot of opportunity to grow.
Young energetic culture, tough place to enter at in mid career
Business Development Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: casual atmosphere, management open to discussions
Cons: lack of professionalism goes to far a lot of times, low turnover results in log jam of middle managers and little room for advancement
Management is accessible and open to conversation. Co-workers are friendly and cooperative. Long hours and pay structure (commission) is not competitive in my opinion.
Hard work pays off in a fun environment
National Account Manager (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 19, 2014
Hard work and strong drive for all the employees in the company. Teaches great sales, communication, and management skills. Learn quickly and efficiently in a fun, hard working environment.
Great work environment
Helpdesk/Desktop Support Administrator (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 8, 2013
Pros: great work environment
Cons: very limited parking
The management understands the idea of keeping stress down in the workplace. The environment is a mixture of fun and friendliness.
Sales (Former Employee), ChicagoAugust 26, 2013
Great place to work. I would prefer my review not be shared.

a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
coyote cult
Driver Services Rep (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAAugust 9, 2013
Pros: free food and beer last friday of each month
Cons: management, favortism, ran as a frat house, and sometimes unprofessional.
This company is ran as a frat house. The culture of the company is pretty cool. Its a popularity contest at times and not about who does their job and who is dedicated. Its a fairly young company, employing young adults. The job itself was fairly easy, however management made it a lot harder then it had to be. For the most part the people are cool. – more... They supply beer and food on the last fridays of each month so over all its ok just stressful at times. – less
Logistics
National Account Manager (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 30, 2013
Logistics, freight brokerage, non-asset based, 3PL. Work from 7am - 5pm or longer. Everyone is right out of college (mostly Big10). Good place to start, little room for growth.
Great Place to work
National Account Manager (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 1, 2013
Pros: free lunch
This is a Great Company to work for and the opportunities are endless. Amazing Co-workers and the management does a great job to keep this company successful.
Work Hard Play Hard
National Account Manager (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJune 23, 2013
Coyote is a great company! They take care of their employees by offering a fun and fast paced environment while implementing a work hard play hard attitude.
trainer (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAMay 15, 2013
Fun and positive work environment with many opportunities to learn and grow. Management genuinely cares about you professional and personally.
Productive and fun growing environment
Strategic Travel Coordinator (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 16, 2013
Pros: supportive management, free lunches, young staff, quality benefits, new office space
Cons: constantly growing
I'm truly thankful I had the opportunity to work for this company. I was able to work directly with their executive team who are both down to earth and beyond knowledgeable.

Upon starting, the company was in the midst of re-branding through a third party company. I was a liaison between the third party company and the one I worked for. I learned first – more... hand how to develop various marketing materials that capture a companies essence and true message.

Following that, I saw a need within the Sales department to communicate on a platform regarding their company travel. Not only did I save the company money by ensuring only one Sales rep. traveled to a particular city each month, but reached out to other Sales reps. with customers in that area so that the rep. traveling could see customers on their co-workers behalf. In addition I planned, booked and supported travel accommodations for over 300 company travelers on a daily basis.

Although this was a great company to work for, I'm looking for a new challenge to utilize my ability to multi-task and quickly learn new things. – less
Productive Fun and hard working atmosphere
National Account Manager (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 31, 2013
An average of 120 phone calls and 3 hour talk time developing business and potential customers.
-Solving problems with customers by working as a team.
- Cold Calling to find prospective customers
- Building Relationships
Fun work place with a great company culture
National Account Manager (Current Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 2, 2013
Pros: company culture, young and thriving company
Cons: do not see much of a future for me here
This has been a great first job, but not somewhere I see myself long term. There are no perks or benefits and I just see myself at a firm more like Indeed, so that is why I am eager to work here.
Fun work culture, long hours and lots of holidays and weekends.
National account manager (Former Employee), chicago, ilJanuary 9, 2013
A typical day at work consisted of cold calling and business development. Average hours are 7am-6pm sometimes later. one bad thing about the culture are frowned upon lunches and restrictions on the days of the week you can take your vacation days.
Start-up company that is moving up
National Account Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 13, 2012
Started when this company started up in 2007ish. They offer a competitive base salary. They do this because there is not a ton of offerings for commission. They say you can make commissions, but from my experiences, there were only 2 in the company that were. Great benefits, and if you like talking on the phone all day, this is for you.
Frat Atmosphere, Work Hard and Play Hard
Carrier Account Rep (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMay 28, 2012
Pros: free beer, fun people, lot of money to be made
Cons: no advancement, long hours
Coyote is a great place to go out of college. It's a young atmosphere with free beer on last Friday of the month and a lot of mid-20's guys and gals to hang out with after work. The only issue is that you work 50-60 hours/week and some Saturdays so there's not a lot of free time to go hang out. Advancement is not defined as to what is needed to move – more... up. Sometimes it seems they simply pick whoever they want at the time which is annoying. Overall a cool place to work and a good chance to make a lot of money but not a place you'll want to stay until you retire. – less
Worked in the logistics field assisted drivers, and carrier representatives
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 10, 2012
Pros: coyote fridays free food once a month.
Cons: rate
This job offers a very laid back environment. There is not a lot of stress involved. Great values. The best part of the position is one can be themselves.
Productive Company
Driver Services Rep (Former Employee), Alpharetta GaMarch 4, 2012
Pros: it has a laid back atmophere, benefit options are good
Cons: point system, breaks for lunch, make up policy rules as they go along
Company has bad turnover numbers when keeping people employed. They are not flexible.
Amazing Culture
Customer Operations (Former Employee), ChicagoFebruary 21, 2012
Pros: free food, free alcohol, frequest company events
Cons: very long work days, high stress environment
I would recommend anyone to work at this company! The culture is second to none. Benefits are amazing. Pay is a little low.
Great work environment
Driver Services Team Lead (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAFebruary 21, 2012
Coyote is a very different type of company to work for. Although it was great to work at, the compensation was not what it shouls have been for the amount of work and responsibility. 98% of the people that work for the company are great and very supportive of all you do for the company and in life. I will say that the "open door" policy is a sham. I – more... feel that when you tell certain members of management things in confidence, they use what you told them against you. – less

About Coyote Logistics

If you want your company's supply chain to run like the wind, Coyote Logistics wants to help. The third party logistics (3PL) – Read more