Coyote Logistics Employee Reviews

Depending on what you want to accomplish and how you want to accomplish it, could be good or very bad.
Freight Broker (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORNovember 30, 2017
It is very monotonous and one of the managers is unprofessional. She bases her opinion of success on her personal likes and dislikes rather than potential and production. It's all cold calls so if you do not like doing that, it's not for you.
relaxed culture but stressful environment.
National Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 27, 2017
relaxed culture but stressful environment. beer taps on fridays and ping pong tables, but long hours and occasional weekend duty. There was not a whole lot of opportunity to advance my career at the company and the commission structure is not great (there is a commission draw). Enjoyed many of the people I worked with but there were also several interesting hires that were seemingly only hired for their social skills/being outgoing rather than their ability to to the job/work ethic.
cool place to work
Driver services (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GANovember 18, 2017
great place to work. pay could be better. the people there are friendly. There could be more growth and better pay there, I think that the only thing that sucks
Pros
free lunch
Cons
poor pay
Great place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GANovember 7, 2017
The call center environment is a great place to work. They set you up in teams but all teams help others when the work load gets big. Would recommend to anybody
productive fun atmospher
Accounts Payable/Receivable Analyst (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAOctober 30, 2017
coyote was a great atmosphere to work in. the company is team driven and customer focused. I would recommend someone starting out to obtain employment
Pros
free lunches
Cons
immature employees
I adore this place
Driver Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAOctober 10, 2017
Amazing environment, amazing people, I loved it all. I have never enjoyed a job so much. easy and fast growth opportunity as well. Fair pay. Casual dress. No one will yell at you if you use a bad word. And on my first Monday I got to pie my trainer in the face.
The HR guy had me laughing so hard I cried during the harassment seminar. If you want to enjoy your job, go here.
Pros
everything
Cons
Good culture, good growth opportunities
Carrier Sales Intern (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 1, 2017
Carrier sales can be repetitive, but the money and growth opportunities are present for those who can separate themselves and demonstrate quality work.
Not a Long-Term Job
Enterprise Operations Coordinator- KraftHeinz (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 30, 2017
The advancement opportunities at Coyote are limited. You are expected to work upwards of 50 hours per week with little to no chance of a raise despite tenure and performance. Commission checks will be docked if too much is earned.
Cut throat and not much room for advancement
National Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 19, 2017
- check in with your customers/carriers, take care of them and then shift towards development of new clients
- what i don't want in my next job
- upper management is never seen, and never really has their influence felt
Pros
Cons
Low pay
Great environment too many hours for the pay
Alpharetta Georgia National Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GASeptember 17, 2017
I worked for Coyote and got promoted to carrier sales very quickly. It was a very fast paced cut-throat position where I found myself competing against other Coyote employees for sales. I performed with top numbers but I personally am not the type of person to walk on my fellow employees to make a sale. The amount of hours worked for the pay was a little disheartening so I decided to look else where.
Pros
Great management, Great community environment, and Great team building
Cons
Low pay, Too many hours, and cut-throat sales environment
Fast-paced but fun environment
Director of Credit and Collections (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAAugust 30, 2017
Continually fast=growing business that achieved $2B in revenue within 8 years of inception.
Very fast paced environment requiring a large number of hours daily and weekly. Efforts were made to compensate for this by catering in lunches and having company sponsored events to offset the stressful nature of the job and the business. One could get burned out if not careful to take time off to rest and recharge.
Benefits were above average and compensation was fair.
Pros
Challenging environent with good compensation and benefits.
Cons
Stressful and easy to get burned out by a high nuber of hours worked.
Average
Operations (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 16, 2017
Average all together. Long hours and extremely low pay. Learn a lot in a fast paced work environment but will get burnt out within a year. Not much c room for advancement.
Pros
people
Cons
hours and pay
Summary
National Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 31, 2017
Young and fun atmosphere. My issues are less with the company and more with the market as a whole. Would be a great place to work if freight weren't so ridiculously over saturated.
Productive and fun place to work with Ping Pong Table
CTM Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJuly 12, 2017
This is a great company to work for. The employees here definitely value their employees and you can go far. The opportunities are endless and the organization provides so many opportunities to grow your skill set.
Politics as usual
Driver Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIJuly 7, 2017
Beware! If you don't have a degree, they will pay you differently. Certain offices vary in work life. Must be good at balancing work with lifestyle or you're screwed.
Pros
Great Culture for the most part
Cons
Plays politics and favortism
Great place to work if you are right out of college
National Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 28, 2017
Its a nice career starter with a great base. Management is very hands off and give no support to grow sales talent. Be prepared to make a ton of dials if you want to succeed here.
Fast paced, long hours, challenging
Customer Operations Representative (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 28, 2017
Great place to start your career, ability to learn a lot and grow as a professional. Opportunity to advance but it can be difficult. You learn a lot and work with a lot of great people. Very young and energetic place to work.
Great Recruiting
National Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 26, 2017
I felt as if the recruiters did a great job telling people about the atmosphere but now how stressful the job would be. The job was extremely challenging with the market and it is very difficult to make sales with so many people in the company.
Butt kissing gets you far
Driver Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJune 4, 2017
This place is only for people who want to kiss butt to get ahead. Definitely not for people with any type of moral fiber or integrity. And you are underpaid a great deal
Cons
Productive fun environment with ping pong table
Driver Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJune 1, 2017
Relaxed environment, low stress level, medium workload. Inconsistency among management. A lot of benefits and fun events provided by the office on a monthly basis.
Pros
free lunches, fun company events
Cons
management