Cozen O'Connor

Cozen O'Connor Employer Reviews

Good learning place
Summer Intern (Former Employee), Seattle, WAApril 2, 2014
Learning lots of stuff by working with experienced attorneys.
A highly motivated individual seeking an Administrative Assistant Position to utilize my strong organizational skills combined with exc
Receptionist/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: there is most of the time free lunch.
Cons: short breaks.
1. A typical work day is very busy.

2. I've learned that no matter your position you are still treated with respect from the Owners when seen and, when you need help there is always someone there no matter who it is they'll help because its a business as well as a partnership everyone is of assistance.

3. My co-workers are very friendly, great people – more... to work with.

4. Management is very professional.

5. The hardest part of the job is not enough hours in the day since part time.

6. The enjoyable part is interacting with people and everyone's one the same page, everyone gets along. – less
Cozen O'Connor--Saving the Best for Last
Sr. Legal Trainer (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 6, 2013
Pros: zest for knowledge, mine and theirs
Cons: attorneys can be a rough crowd because they have to account for every minute and were reluctant, at times, to spend time in class..
I worked as the sole legal trainer for 600 people. I trained lawyers, paralegals, secretaries, and staff. All of them had a yearning toward learning something new. I received accolades from my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was leaving work every day.
Good people
Insurance Coverage and Litigation Assistant (Former Employee), Seattle, WAMay 4, 2013
Cons: no chance for advancement as a legal assistant.
Great, hardworking people at Cozen O'Connor. The attorneys that I worked for were appreciative of the work I did for them.
Productive and exciting place to wor.
Paralegal/Legal Asst. to GM (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 2, 2013
Pros: always meeting new people.
Cons: management was not always fair.
I work for the company for years and it was a fun and exciting place to work at times.and I personally did not care for management because I didn't feel as though they were cut ous. It was nice working with employees who were genuine and willing to assist in anyway.t to do their job