Executive Legal Secretary (Former Employee) – New York, NY – July 18, 2014
Every day holds new challenges which require immediate deadlines to be met. A fast-paced environment with multi-tasking and problem solving skills are necessary. A passion for clients and work help the days fly by.
A highly motivated individual seeking an Administrative Assistant Position to utilize my strong organizational skills combined with exc
Receptionist/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) – Philadelphia, PA – January 15, 2014
1. A typical work day is very busy.
2. I've learned that no matter your position you are still treated with respect from the Owners when seen and, when you need help there is always someone there no matter who it is they'll help because its a business as well as a partnership everyone is of assistance.
3. My co-workers are very friendly, great people to work with.
4. Management is very professional.
5. The hardest part of the job is not enough hours in the day since part time.
6. The enjoyable part is interacting with people and everyone's one the same page, everyone gets along.
Sr. Legal Trainer (Former Employee) – Philadelphia, PA – December 6, 2013
I worked as the sole legal trainer for 600 people. I trained lawyers, paralegals, secretaries, and staff. All of them had a yearning toward learning something new. I received accolades from my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was leaving work every day.
Zest for knowledge, mine and theirs
Attorneys can be a rough crowd because they have to account for every minute and were reluctant, at times, to spend time in class..
Paralegal/Legal Asst. to GM (Former Employee) – Charlotte, NC – January 2, 2013
I work for the company for years and it was a fun and exciting place to work at times.and I personally did not care for management because I didn't feel as though they were cut ous. It was nice working with employees who were genuine and willing to assist in anyway.t to do their job