FINANCE AND INSURANCE MANAGER
Coziahr Harley-Davidson is looking for a highly motivated F&I Manager. We are seeking an individual that is enthusiastic, ethical, detailed oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on the highest of customer service standards. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in sales with Finance and Insurance experience.
The F&I Manager will be responsible for achieving maximum profitability while focusing on customer service and satisfaction and working as a team with all other departments. Products sold include Extended Service Plans, Tire & Wheel Protection, GAP, Accident/Health/Life, and Debt Protection. We provide clearly defined goals and expectations; offering maximum support with efficient and effective Menu presentation, Deal link and Harley-Davidson University training.
Primary Duties include:
- Obtain financing for customers
- Structure deals in accordance with lender and dealership guidelines
- Use menu presentation to disclose & sell products to customer
- Use Deal Link and CVR for efficient and accurate processing
- Ensure 100% compliance with all lenders, state and federal regulations
- Maintain existing lender relationships and evaluate new lender options
- Assist motorcycle sales department in selling motorcycles
- Maintain accurate paperwork for titling and funding in a timely manner
- Industry leading performance based compensation with unlimited income potential
- Benefits include: Paid time off, health insurance, retirement plan, deep employee discounts and a fun workplace!
At Coziahr Harley-Davidson, we recognize that quality employee development is paramount to our continued success. Our average length of employment is over 7 years. We have a great team environment that is fun, positive and challenging.