CPC Behavioral Healthcare Employee Reviews

fun workplace
Behavioral Therapist (Current Employee) –  Camarillo, CAOctober 9, 2017
It is very challenging. I love the clients and atmosphere. They offer a lot of training. their supervisors are willing to go the extra mile for you but they are extremely booked.
Pros
learning experience trainings
Cons
hours
Management became poor
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Red Bank, NJOctober 3, 2017
When I was first hired CPC seemed like a good place to work. Unfortunately the more popular supervisors left and were replaced with incompetent and immature individuals.
Challenging yet room for growth and overtime pay
Assistant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lincroft, NJSeptember 22, 2015
I enjoyed the atmosphere of working in a residential program, yet the staff was inadequate and did not care about the residents. Training was helpful.
Pros
great health benefits
Cons
lack of competent staff
Great Learning Environment
Social Work Intern (Current Employee) –  Red Bank, NJJuly 22, 2015
I am only an intern her but my supervisor is very helpful and so is the staff. I am learning a lot here. The job is more stressful because I already work fully time, but I enjoy what I do and that is the most important part.
Experience as a crisis interventionist
Behavioral Teaching Assistant & Safe Team (Current Employee) –  Morganville, NJJune 12, 2015
Currently I work as a member of the safe team at a behavioral school. Our main objective is to create and maintain a safe and promote a positive environment. We work with a mix of conduct disorder children and psychiatric students. Our decisions to act in a crisis is primarily based on our judgment, our training and secondary our relationship and knowledge of our students. Members of the team experience have ranged anywhere from 6 months to over 16 years. I had to learn to become a leader and motivate others around me without over stepping my boundaries, allowing others to recognize and utilize their strengths to perform. After I was awarded the lead trainer position I had to become open minded to alternative ways to managing our student’s behavior. By implementing weekly trainings workplace injuries have been reduced by 75% and there has been an increase of productivity among staff. With the assistance of other staff members we created a staff versus students game where students would have an opportunity to participate and compete against staff in organized games. The purpose was to interact and build a rapport with students in a non-confrontational manner, stress the importance teambuilding, relationship building, maintaining a positive environment, and increase staff involvement.
Pros
Working with kids, support of the clinical staff, continous trainings
Cons
Lack of advancment
Productive and Comprehensive Adult Partial Care
Clinical Counseling Intern (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen, NJDecember 15, 2014
Clinical counseling and social work group therapy sessions, case management, and individual therapy sessions.
Positive work experience
Line-Staff (Former Employee) –  Morganville, NJOctober 19, 2014
While working at this company I would schedule daily activities for a teenage residential home. I have improved by skills to schedule things appropriately and efficiently. With this job came great management with chances to earn more responsibility. Very supportive co-workers that were always willing to assist with daily tasks.
Supportive Enviornment with good leadership and flexibility offered.
Crisis Mobile Response Stabilization Worker (Current Employee) –  Red Bank, NJApril 17, 2014
I have enjoyed a wonderful career at CPC Behavioral Healthcare for many years. I am looking to transition into something new and continue learning and increasing my knowledge and skill set. CPC Behavioral healthcare supports Continuuing education with Conference days, On site training and advanced training in DBT and Substance Abuse.
Pros
Excellent Benefits and competetive salaries
Cons
Not a bad place to work.
Administrative Secretary (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen NJNovember 19, 2013
Very busy office. This work environment is not for everyone.
Mental Health Care Agency.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Red Bank, NJNovember 12, 2012
Very busy environment with heavy patient contact. I work closely with the psychiatrists and therapists. I schedule appointments, compose office correspondence, input and maintain psychiatrists' schedules, coordinate medication requests with the doctors and contact patient' pharmacies, in addition to being a Patient Care Advocate.
Pros
benefits include 403b, vacation, personal time.
Great place to work!
Clinical Social Work Intern (Former Employee) –  Red Bank, NJFebruary 24, 2012
Wonderful staff! Would have loved to stay longer, but it was only an internship!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CPC Behavioral Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

CPC Behavioral Healthcare Reviews by Location