CPC Behavioral Healthcare Employee Reviews

Supportive Enviornment with good leadership and flexibility offered.
Crisis Mobile Response Stabilization Worker (Current Employee) –  Red Bank, NJApril 17, 2014
I have enjoyed a wonderful career at CPC Behavioral Healthcare for many years. I am looking to transition into something new and continue learning and increasing my knowledge and skill set. CPC Behavioral healthcare supports Continuuing education with Conference days, On site training and advanced training in DBT and Substance Abuse.
Pros
excellent benefits and competetive salaries
Positive work experience
Line-Staff (Former Employee) –  Morganville, NJOctober 19, 2014
While working at this company I would schedule daily activities for a teenage residential home. I have improved by skills to schedule things appropriately and efficiently. With this job came great management with chances to earn more responsibility. Very supportive co-workers that were always willing to assist with daily tasks.
Mental Health Care Agency.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Red Bank, NJNovember 12, 2012
Very busy environment with heavy patient contact. I work closely with the psychiatrists and therapists. I schedule appointments, compose office correspondence, input and maintain psychiatrists' schedules, coordinate medication requests with the doctors and contact patient' pharmacies, in addition to being a Patient Care Advocate.
Pros
benefits include 403b, vacation, personal time.

Comment – November 21, 2012

how much time do ft employees accrue to start?? Thanks :))

Great Learning Environment
Social Work Intern (Current Employee) –  Red Bank, NJJuly 22, 2015
I am only an intern her but my supervisor is very helpful and so is the staff. I am learning a lot here. The job is more stressful because I already work fully time, but I enjoy what I do and that is the most important part.
Great place to work!
Clinical Social Work Intern (Former Employee) –  Red Bank, NJFebruary 24, 2012
Wonderful staff! Would have loved to stay longer, but it was only an internship!

Comment – January 24, 2013

Pact sounds Like a nice job. however as a Registered nurse you take orders from a Social Worker who has no idea what a nurse does. you will work with clients who have been in jail and who are in and out of hospitalizations. You wills see them with no safety plan in place. You will go to horrible homes and motels BY YOURSELF. You will have an archaic medication administration and you will give Injections in the most bizarre environments (back of Pact vehicles ) Public restrooms. You will drive all over the county in all sorts of weather. You as a Registered nurse will take them food shopping . You will be in bed bug infested , smokey environments , When you are assaulted you will be by yourself,. And you will be told sorry this is the clientele we deal with. Except your the nurse you give the injections not the Social worker. Better off as a prison nurse

Productive and Comprehensive Adult Partial Care
Clinical Counseling Intern (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen, NJDecember 15, 2014
Clinical counseling and social work group therapy sessions, case management, and individual therapy sessions.
Not a bad place to work.
Administrative Secretary (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen NJNovember 19, 2013
Very busy office. This work environment is not for everyone.

4.4