CPC LOGISTICS INC

CPC LOGISTICS INC Employer Reviews

be ready to work hard and not get paid on time
cdl truck driver walgreens store deliveries (Former Employee), indianaMay 10, 2013
Pros: new peterbilt daycab trucks with ice cold air onditioning
Cons: no personal proof of hours/miles, they like to play games at your expense
Interview was very "spot on" to what the job would be like-- very labor intensive. If you are looking for easy street, this is not your gig.. I worked hand unload before so I am used to the physical attributes needed to unload 1500 to 2700 pieces on a daily basis. The physical part wasn't a problem-- I like a challenge, and I like pushing myself to – more... achieve goals I set.. I was made to do this job. (... or so I thought!)

...Well I worked a thurs, fri, and sat. (the workweek is tue-sat)-- 3 days of training. They direct deposit your check in your bank account the following friday. with the employee having no tangible proof to what hours/miles you worked. You punch in and out with an elog machine in the truck-- and be ready to fork ovr your cell phone bill-- because you have to call ohio 2 to 3 times a day and wait to talk to dispatchers.-- well anyway, friday came and no deposit... i call the dispatcher and i got involved in the best rendition of "pass the buck" i have ever witnessed. the dispatcher and payroll clerk, hr manager, and the regional manager blamed "walgreens" for not entering my payroll, so I wouldn't be paid. How is walgreens responsible? they are the company cpc hauls product for-- not the brains of the operation... anyway I asked to talk to the person responsible, just so I could be assured that this would never happen again.. NO GO on that, more run around... finally got a comchek made out with cpc authorization, so I could have a little money to live off of for a week.

THIS IS COMPLETE BS, DON'T BOTHER WITH THESE AMATEURS!

AN HONEST DAYS WORK DESERVES AN HONEST DAYS PAY – less
sorry excuse for management
driver (Current Employee), Tracy, CAApril 7, 2013
got a call inn on me and without an investigation being done, I was written up and suspended. I brought up so many red flags, it didn't change anything. Even when I had the proof that I wasn't wrong. Company does not care about its people
sorry place to work
truck driver (Former Employee), anderson scFebruary 13, 2013
Pros: pay
Cons: bad management don't let the money fool you
they follow you around and hide to try to catch you doing something wrong
Truck Driver Local Delivery (Former Employee), Chesterfield, MOFebruary 4, 2013
Pros: salary
Cons: time off
Great culture of caring for the employee. Monday through friday work schedule. Promoted from within.
Excellent company to work for.
Truck driver (Former Employee), Houston,txFebruary 3, 2013
Cons: some store locations were hard to maneuver in with 53 ft trailers, trailers could be loaded poorly ! tractors were set at 62 mph .
Spent 8 1/2 years with CPC Logistics as a delivery driver for Walgreens. Pros overtime after 8 hrs, exc hrly pay, nice equipment, 60 hr work weeks. Would recommend CPC to anyone.
Very professional yet comfortable work place.
Injury Counselor (Former Employee), Chesterfield, MOJune 14, 2012
Pros: friendly relationship with ceo/president of the company.
Cons: no prior notices given to employees that are being laid off.
My hours were from 7:30am-4:00pm. The time I was there I spent helping injured drivers start their work compensation claim and discuss the waiting period before receiving their temporary check. My co-workers were very friendly and once a month the company would show appreciation by providing a monthly one hour luncheon. This gave co-workers time to – more... associate with one another. – less
they were a good company to work for, as they were honset and efficent.
delivery driver (Former Employee), salem, orSeptember 25, 2011
Pros: accommodating
Cons: n/a
the company gave us good working enviroment & conditions. great wages, provided a good benifits package.