CPC Logistics Employee Reviews in United States

Total disrespect towards employees...
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCJuly 14, 2016
I worked for this company for 4 years, and was always faithful and showed up on time everytime. Even filling in for drivers who "called out." The office which I worked out of was in Rocky Mount, NC. After years of being one of their most dependable drivers, the manager just ups and fires me. I have a handicap wife (wheelchair bound), and a son... This all came out of the blue, and now I'm probably going to lose my electricity, and won't be able to afford my wife's doctor's and orthopedist visits. I can't express how disapointed I am in the Rocky Mount CPC location manager. Now I don't know what I'm going to do....
Pros
Cons
Disrespect towards employees.
driver
delivery driver / linehaul (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOJune 21, 2016
its contracted, high insurance, high deductable, does have its low peak times depending on what account you work on, decent equipment, replacing old ones
Pros
decent work
Cons
contracted
good place to work
Yard Spotter (Former Employee) –  West Liberty, OHMay 30, 2016
long hours, good pay
learned a lot of new skills with truck and 53 foot trailers CPC management was great hardest part of job was hours enjoyable part was meeting new people all the time
Pros
good pay
Good work some issues
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 17, 2016
work it self is not bad. the problems are between customers. having right equipment to do job. Unloading truck with damaged equipment is not such ease.
Terrible place to work
Commercial driver (Former Employee) –  Windsor, WIMay 8, 2016
Long hours no communication with management just run run no appreciation for good safe drivers run u like a dog then there to write u up for the littlest things old run down equipment no training if u don't make it home at the end of your shift they put u in bed bug run down motels for the night no support when issues occur never will work for them again i hope they get bought out by a outside company they try to ruin your driving career also if u decide to leave them they put all kind of false information on your DAC report drives be aware warning ..............................
Pros
U get a pay if u get that after working like dog
Cons
Lucky to be alive after unsafe equipment
Stay Away from this company
Driver (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 8, 2016
Do not work for this company! It is the worst company I have worked for. You will never move up & are always on the extra board. You will not have a life! You don't get a set schedule, they call you at all hours of the day and night and expect you to drop what you're doing and come in. The managers do not have your back, you have no support from anyone. The weekly guarantee is $860 a week, but they only have enough work for 2-3 days per week which means you will never be able to make more. After taxes you make about $598. Their advertisement for $21.50 an hour is a lie, and you only get to work 20 hours a week anyway. They also make you sign something saying they can take this guarantee and benefits away from you at any time. If you want to be stuck on a hamster wheel then this is the place to be; otherwise, I suggest you stay far away from this company.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
You will never make a decent pay check, the dispatch staff is lazy, office staff don't know what they're doing, they make you break DOT laws, and threaten to fire you if you don't do what they say, the trucks are very old, the trailers are loaded very messy daily, unloading 8 palates of heavy water daily, 80 cases each palate
Review
DRIVER (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 10, 2016
Great company to work with. So far blessed to be with this company. Thomas yves is a great driver manager who has a open door policy.
Pros
GREAT
Cons
GREAT
Great place to work, good family environment
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOMarch 24, 2016
I have over 20 years of transportation experience and I hope to spend the next 20 years here at CPC Logistics, Inc. The management team is solid. They promote growth within the organization. They treat everyone with respect, drivers, office personnel, EVERYONE.

Co-workers are friendly and everyone has been here for some time. People don't stay at jobs they don't like. Most of my co-workers have been here 10 years plus! You just don't see that anymore.

I enjoy coming into work. I enjoy that they let me do my job without second-guessing and looking over my shoulder. I enjoy that my opinion counts, that everyone's opinion counts. When the management team gets together they are looking for solutions to a problem. They are looking to fix the problem, not the blame. They have a great work/life balance.

I recommend this company for anyone looking for a home. If you are looking for a company that promotes within, treats you with respect and has a great culture, then you need to look no further.
Pros
work/life balance, pay, benefits, culture. Respect
Cons
I didn't find this job sooner!
Very Challenging
Class A Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Plainville, MAMarch 2, 2016
Good pay, poor management, equipment needs updating, constantly watching your wages, and plenty of work. They give you a hard time to call out sick or take a personal day. The medical insurance premiums are very expensive. Constantly jumping into different trucks. Some drivers take pride in keeping their trucks clean others are pigs. Have to constantly stay on top of mechanics to get equipment repaired but the Walgreens account has the last say on what is going to get fixed and what is not since they pay for the repairs.
Pros
Plenty of work
Cons
Poor safety
Good job
Driver (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAFebruary 19, 2016
Good job, looking for day time driving hours. Tired of working nights. I want to spend more time with my family. Typically I start work at 10 PM to 10 AM- Sunday through Friday. Currently I am seeking no touch freight.

Want to know more about CPC Logistics?

Ask a question
A wonderful place to work very physical work yet finaacially rewarding
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 25, 2016
The position of a delivery truck driver for CPC is a very intense and physical job. This company delivered to all of the Walgreen stores through out central Florida and south Georgia. Delivering items to stores on designed routes that maximized our delivery times within a 12 hour period.
Pros
excellent benefits and wonderful pay scale
Cons
very physical and time sensitive
greart people and work enviroment
Driver and Switcher (Former Employee) –  Blythewood, SCJanuary 18, 2016
Made plenty of lifetime friends. Learned a lot about the industry of trucking. Overall great company to work.Had great relationship with regional manger.
Pros
great people
Cons
non
productive workforce
Field operations manager (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, ALJanuary 3, 2016
I learned a lot working for this company. There's a vast group of genres as well as individuality. The most enjoyable part of my day was the people.
very good equipment
OTR Driver (Former Employee) –  Plainville, MADecember 29, 2015
ve ry good place to work, would like to work there if called back. I would recomment this job to any body thats qualified to drive tractor trailer
Pros
toll advance
Cons
needed more benefits
Sorry I took their job
On-Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Breinigsville, PANovember 18, 2015
No training from management, your get hire as a supervisor and to get the authority to discipline employees, upper management only is concerned with keeping their customer happy and do not support their employees. I will not recommend working for them.
Pros
pays is ok, benefits are good
Cons
no training, no support from upper management
Productive , Fun Place to Work.
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAOctober 30, 2015
CPC was a great and fun place to work met a lot of great people and delivering products throughout several states.

The best part was unloading your own trailer, Load because it kept me in shape.
Pros
Got to go home to my family every night.
Cons
Budget cuts.
All around good company and great place to work
Transporter/Yard Lead (Current Employee) –  Blythwood, SCOctober 14, 2015
It was a very good company to work for i really enjoyed the people i worked around. This was not at all new to me when starting this nwe job comeing off the road as a truck driver because i have all ways been envoived with manufacturing word as a truck driver and as a warehouse lead and as a supervisor in my prevus jobs.
Pros
Lots of over time / Good coworkers
Cons
No location near me
its a ok place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Methuen, MAOctober 7, 2015
the job wasnt to hard,i wish it paid more for forklift driver,management usually plays politics with its employee,alot of racism from management,you ask them for help about anything if they dont like you for a reason they wont help you,you have to call corporate to fix the issues you need to fix,even with corporate there not alot of help
Do yard check to make sure all trailers are recorded whether inbound, outbound or empty status. Check with each supervisor and team leaders
Yard Supervisor/Dock Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Blythewood, SCAugust 25, 2015
Great place to work and have enjoyed all 17 years being assigned to work at Bose here in SC as well as aboard. Wishing they would never close this SC baseed facility, but they are. I would never quit a job as good as this one. Has been fun to work with a GREAT bunch of people.
New Management
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 6, 2015
I had a bad review that got turned around and then the person that gave me the bad review became my manager. The work was hard and hot but you got paid for what you sold or a sales rep sold for you.
Pros
great company
Cons
reloads / sales reps

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CPC Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9