CPC Employee Reviews

Coaching, Training, and Speaking
President -- Transformational Life Coach (Current Employee) –  Jupiter, FLAugust 5, 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job is coaching others through life's challenges. Helping others resolve their professional and personal issues is so rewarding. By implementing communication and leadership skills, changing perspectives, and implement these new stills, my clients have moved forward, achieving promotions, and are happier individuals.
There is no such thing as a typical day. Some days I speak to schools, churches and after school programs to children on Leadership and bullying, other days I see clients at my office.
The hard part of the job are the hours. I would like more time to enjoy life. Work-Life balance is so important.
Pros
Fulfilling
Cons
Self- employed
It is great
Mechanical Engineering Intern (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 2, 2017
It Is great because I got the chance to work with professional engineers and learn from them. I also got the chance to attend meetings between the department and other contractors.
Not enough employees for workload and owner is very unappreciative of the hard work given by employees she has.
Medical Payment Poster (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJAugust 2, 2017
Employees are extremely knowledgeable and work very hard but are not appreciated by owner of practice. Owner makes a lot of unnecessary tension by constantly adding more work on everyone instead of hiring more staff just to save money.
Pros
You have a job
Cons
No paid benefits and low salary
Added exercise equipment and program
Chief Technology Officer (CTO) (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 1, 2017
Overall nice place to work.
Technical company with limited focus on technology overall.
Functionality and processes have improved and productivity is now better.
Pros
Occasional free lunch and breakfast
Cons
Na
The Job is Infectious Disease Specialist of Atlanta
Infectious Disease Specialist (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GAMay 3, 2017
I will highly recommend someone to join Infectious Disease Specialist. This company taught me alot, promoted me and paid for me to advance my education in medical billing and coding. The physicians, management and staff is phenomenal. It is a positive and diverse work place. Contemporaries are always willing to help each other and team work is a must.
Pros
Excellent benefits and bonus packages, excellent physicians and management.
Cons
Small practice not much opportunity for advancement
Cpc
Licensed CPC (Current Employee) –  Hillsboro, KYNovember 29, 2016
this is a rewarding and exciting career I wish I had done it 20 years ago. This is a career that you can further your learning and there is no limit to what you can to and how far you want to go
Pros
work from home
Cons
miss co-workers
No sick days, no holidays paid, bad health insurance, never more than 1 week vacay, no room for advancement, high turnover
Small Engine & tools Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Concrete placing company Boise idNovember 24, 2016
No sick days, no holidays paid, bad health insurance, never more than 1 week vacation, no room for advancement, high turnover, no loyalty to the workers inadequate supervision
Pros
Steady work
Cons
Always pull away from job focused on
Nice Company to work with
Service Technician Manager (Former Employee) –  Exton, PA 19341October 5, 2016
Ordering Parts, Service Calls, Repairs, Customer Relations
Technical Servicing, Customer Relations
Good
Great Co-workers
Trouble Shooting Problems
Dealing with a wide spectrum of Business
Pros
Talking to many of people
Production
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Grand Junction, COSeptember 19, 2016
not a bad place to work, nice area, things have changed since I left,
not sure if the culture is the same, most of the people I knew have moved on, some of the veterans are still there, met some nice folks in my time there.
Productive and rewarding
Behavior Specialist (Current Employee) –  Santa Maria, CAAugust 10, 2016
Everyone loves children and would like to help them. We are all goal oriented and are either college graduates or earning our credential. Over all a great company to work for just not always on time to pay you.
Pros
Rewarding working with children
Cons
Not always the best on the mileage on your car
Wonderful place to work
Business Administrator (Former Employee) –  Anderson SCJune 24, 2016
Day to day business operations was productive and rewarding. Obtained knowledge on fund accounting and non profit procedures.
Company provides working from home option.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kyle, TXApril 24, 2016
Good company to work for. Was able to conveniently work from home, no dress code required. Cannot think of any reason to complain.
Great
COUNSELOR (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 16, 2016
Lots of fun, tests your patience, very rewarding, fun structure. great times working with these kids. highly recommended for anybody looking to get into the field.
This was a fun job.
Recreation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Benton Harbor, MIApril 13, 2016
A typical day would be mentoring and teaching students. The co-workers were great to work with and the management staff were super to work with. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the light bulb come on for the students.
Pros
Cons
Part time hrs
loved working here
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  North Hollywood, CAMarch 2, 2016
a small specialty paint manufacturer
only 20 employees
everyone got along well with each other
one big happy family - most of the plant workers were related
very casual work environment
bonus structure
forced paid week of vacation between Christmas & New Years
plus an additional week paid vacation through out the year
paid sick days
paid personal days
401 K
direct deposit
general office duties
loved going to work everyday
Pros
every Friday - the president of the company would buy us pizza for lunch, we had a break room with a pool table
Cons
it was located in a bad part of North Hollywood, California
Small company with lots of work and challenges
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJanuary 18, 2016
I enjoy it. Lots of new things and never bored. Never a day goes by without learning. Good working environment. Currently working from home.
A great place to work.
Truck Driver Class A (Current Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOJanuary 13, 2016
A good company to work for. Pay and benefits are acceptable in today's market. Good working conditions with fellow employees and management. A enjoyable place to work and grow.
Productive and fun workplace
Oracle Developer (Current Employee) –  PADecember 16, 2015
Co-workers are flexible in helping for the project. Having good time during release or deployment. Getting exposure to different platforms and opportunities to work with different streams of systems.
productive and fun work environment
Behavior specialist ABA (Current Employee) –  Upland, CAOctober 30, 2015
Great listening and understanding work place with supportive management. Its mostly about personal growth and develop within the company. Decent amount of opportunity to grow and advance in the company. The most enjoyable part of the job was working along with clients who loved to enjoy life, play and live life to the fullest. i enjoyed the time when i taught my client how to look for cars before walking through the cross walk. The joy it brought to me is difficult to make someone understand. The children that I work with have disabilities and with that the moment they learn something always brings a smile on their face and those moments are the most important and joyful moments in my work place. Also the fact that I'm not only helping the client but also helping the family who needs the help to relax and do their own things while I'm there to take care of their autistic child. The hardest part of my job was trying to control the child when they elope or became upset but with the training from the company it has become less difficult.
Pros
play time, scheduling
Cons
driving, minor injuries
everyday learning knew,
Medical Coder (Current Employee) –  RichmondJuly 29, 2015
I like my job. More professional co-workers are working with me, share knowledgeable and I like to teach their too. Good company .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CPC. Our community is ready to answer.