CPC

CPC Employee Reviews

Home Health
Interim Health Care (Current Employee), Indianapolis, InMarch 23, 2015
Job is great I love working with my patients and making a difference in their life. I just need more money per hour to better my life.
Great Experience and Wonderful Benefits
Appeals Coordinator (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOFebruary 8, 2015
Pros: healthcare and other benefits
Cons: location and commute time
I enjoyed working for Washington University. There was always plenty of work to do to keep you busy and then some. I learned so much from other experienced coders regarding reading documentation and following guidelines. The hardest part of my job was fixing the errors that were being worked elsewhere too. When two departments are working on the same task, it makes it very difficult to try to resolve the issue. I enjoyed being able to talk things out with other coders and appeals reps.
Heavy labor, bad management, harsh treatment
Material Handler (Former Employee), Crest Hill, ILJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: bad managemen
Usually the day would begin right off with the rush of work, commands and duties on what needs to be prepped or done with a deadline.
I learned about the complete process needed to get the great end results for a quality piece to meet the customers expectations.
Management, the downfall of working for this company. The owner is the manager so you will have that person breathing down your neck for the – more... majority of the day. There are reasons I am sure with the stress of running the business and managing it but thats what they would need to improve on in order to satisfy their employees and customers.
Everyone you will work with in this place will work together. It does team work to get the work done for the day.
Hardest part of the job is that there is plenty of heavy material that you will be handling so strength is one key thing here.
Best thing that you may enjoy of this workplace would be free lunches. – less
Teamplayer, very detailed oriented, Quick learner
Pt Acct Rep-A/R (Current Employee), Ephrata, PaDecember 2, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: not enough money
I print out the HCFA 1500 make sure all claims go out clean & with documentation with claims that need additional scripts, LMN, office notes ect. I do all insurance, W/C & Auto Accident A/R i have taken the A/R the lostest it has ever been here at EME Medical Equipment. I went to Coding school and would love to do coding that is where i want to be. I did very good at school i work for a pediatric office where i did some Hospital coding. I also did chart audits. I would like to get into coding. I really enjoy coding and would like to have a chance doing it.
national company
Chief Executive Officer (Former Employee), Laguna Hills, CaliforniaNovember 17, 2014
Pros: focused
CPC no longer exist, however, the company enjoyed
National recognition
Positive impact on health system
Great Company
Construction Labor (Current Employee), Pasco, WAOctober 27, 2014
Worked Was different everyday. you could be working in rain or in wind or even in the cold. but everyday u ad to work as a team
good job
Contractor of NAPCO (Current Employee), Calvert City, KYOctober 11, 2014
Good job and good money, off on some weekends and some times not.
Poor Leadership
Program Manager (Current Employee), troy,miOctober 6, 2014
Cons: poor leadership
Poor leadership and disregard for govt reqs makes this place a time bomb.
Role modeling to diverse students
After School Group Teacher (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 23, 2014
Pros: being a role model for kids
Cons: when children misbehaves
A typical day at work will be meeting student in the lunchroom and when everyone arrives we go wash up for supper. After supper we will go back in classroom where children will do their homework. We also have one yard/gym time per day where children get to participate in physical activity. Each week 1-2 lesson will be taught in the after school program. I usually teach them about Health awareness and general knowledge. My coworker is usually in charge with general knowledge and arts and craft. The hardest part of this job is trying to help student with IEP sometimes because we do not have a degree in special education. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to see kids grow and learn.
High volume, fast paced production center. Never boring.
Production Operator (Current Employee), Orlando, FloridaJune 5, 2014
A CPC is a production center for FedEx Office. Only 21 in the United States. FedEx Office Centers transmit large volume jobs to the CPC for production. The completed projects are delivered to either the submitting center or customer. High volume, fast paced. You are never bored, which makes the time fly by quickly.
over induce meds depocote navain inventave
inventor 109 iq (Current Employee), Seattle, WAMay 28, 2014
Pros: dinner white house
Cons: electric smoking device possibility nicotien replacement theropudic pill treatment born addictive
just resently placge in stumic to brain coagullen
treatmet chock powder absorbent plus med matalic to conbout under theropy in stay hospital tetnis shot elimitated out of system all wilth viniger garlic diliut with clean bacteria out of blood streem pleae consult pch 500 a week 500 600 700 all life long per month 52 years of age even now please god
My truck was my second house and i liked it very much.
Delivery truck driver (Former Employee), ChicagoJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: beautiful of work
Cons: no cons
I started on monday morning and i was back on saturday. I have ridden the whole of America.
Most caring place Ive ever worked
Human Service Technician (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNJanuary 7, 2014
I worked as a auditor for this company, they managed many group homes for DD persons. My job was to go in and evaluated how the home was being ran. Loved this job I'm a caring loving person and for me to care for others with some disability was so rewarding to me.
Productive environment to work with.
Agent (Former Employee), Valencia, CADecember 20, 2013
Pros: i liked working in a fast paced environment that challenged me.
Cons: was not a stable company to work for as my position and department ended up getting outsorsed.
I like working for this company. I would still work for this company if it wasn't for the fact that my position was outsourced to another country. A typical work day consisted of a call center environment in where I answered incoming calls, made outbound calls, and assisted customers via email and online web walking. I worked for many departments such as the Billing team, Sales team, Email team, and Phones. I worked providing customer support for Microsoft products such as Office 365, Share Point, etc.
Medical Billing/Coding
Medical Biller/Coder (Former Employee), Milford, CTNovember 26, 2013
Pros: great hours, flexibility, work without supervision
Cons: short breaks, outsourcing
Reviewing records for accuracy
coding
entering into computer
billing
reviewing pre billing summary for accuracy
releasing batch
following up on unpaid claims
we are all team players
I enjoy all aspects, rewarding when a clean claim goes out and revenue comes in...
great enviorment
Instructor (Former Employee), Terre Haute, INMarch 20, 2013
went to middle schools and taught the program
answered questions from students and parents
it was a 4 day program so i went to their class durring the schoo day
Productive work day.
Case Mgmt and Rental Asst. Program (Current Employee), York, PaSeptember 18, 2012
Pros: nice 1 hour lunch
Cons: short breaks.
I love that I get to work with people. I love that I get to help them out with whatever I can do for them.
good pay bad envoroment
redi mix driver (Former Employee), Lehi, UTJuly 16, 2012
Good money in summer hardley any work in winter.Union talked drivers into going on strike bad idea company went out of bisseness.