CPC Employee Reviews

Cpc
Licensed CPC (Current Employee) –  Hillsboro, KYNovember 29, 2016
this is a rewarding and exciting career I wish I had done it 20 years ago. This is a career that you can further your learning and there is no limit to what you can to and how far you want to go
Pros
work from home
Cons
miss co-workers
No sick days, no holidays paid, bad health insurance, never more than 1 week vacay, no room for advancement, high turnover
Small Engine & tools Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Concrete placing company Boise idNovember 24, 2016
No sick days, no holidays paid, bad health insurance, never more than 1 week vacation, no room for advancement, high turnover, no loyalty to the workers inadequate supervision
Pros
Steady work
Cons
Always pull away from job focused on
Nice Company to work with
Service Technician Manager (Former Employee) –  Exton, PA 19341October 5, 2016
Ordering Parts, Service Calls, Repairs, Customer Relations
Technical Servicing, Customer Relations
Good
Great Co-workers
Trouble Shooting Problems
Dealing with a wide spectrum of Business
Pros
Talking to many of people
Productive and rewarding
Behavior Specialist (Current Employee) –  Santa Maria, CAAugust 10, 2016
Everyone loves children and would like to help them. We are all goal oriented and are either college graduates or earning our credential. Over all a great company to work for just not always on time to pay you.
Pros
Rewarding working with children
Cons
Not always the best on the mileage on your car
Wonderful place to work
Business Administrator (Former Employee) –  Anderson SCJune 24, 2016
Day to day business operations was productive and rewarding. Obtained knowledge on fund accounting and non profit procedures.
Company provides working from home option.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kyle, TXApril 24, 2016
Good company to work for. Was able to conveniently work from home, no dress code required. Cannot think of any reason to complain.
Great
COUNSELOR (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 16, 2016
Lots of fun, tests your patience, very rewarding, fun structure. great times working with these kids. highly recommended for anybody looking to get into the field.
This was a fun job.
Recreation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Benton Harbor, MIApril 13, 2016
A typical day would be mentoring and teaching students. The co-workers were great to work with and the management staff were super to work with. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the light bulb come on for the students.
Pros
Cons
Part time hrs
loved working here
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  North Hollywood, CAMarch 2, 2016
a small specialty paint manufacturer
only 20 employees
everyone got along well with each other
one big happy family - most of the plant workers were related
very casual work environment
bonus structure
forced paid week of vacation between Christmas & New Years
plus an additional week paid vacation through out the year
paid sick days
paid personal days
401 K
direct deposit
general office duties
loved going to work everyday
Pros
every Friday - the president of the company would buy us pizza for lunch, we had a break room with a pool table
Cons
it was located in a bad part of North Hollywood, California
Small company with lots of work and challenges
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJanuary 18, 2016
I enjoy it. Lots of new things and never bored. Never a day goes by without learning. Good working environment. Currently working from home.
A great place to work.
Truck Driver Class A (Current Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOJanuary 13, 2016
A good company to work for. Pay and benefits are acceptable in today's market. Good working conditions with fellow employees and management. A enjoyable place to work and grow.
Productive and fun workplace
Oracle Developer (Current Employee) –  PADecember 16, 2015
Co-workers are flexible in helping for the project. Having good time during release or deployment. Getting exposure to different platforms and opportunities to work with different streams of systems.
productive and fun work environment
Behavior specialist ABA (Current Employee) –  Upland, CAOctober 30, 2015
Great listening and understanding work place with supportive management. Its mostly about personal growth and develop within the company. Decent amount of opportunity to grow and advance in the company. The most enjoyable part of the job was working along with clients who loved to enjoy life, play and live life to the fullest. i enjoyed the time when i taught my client how to look for cars before walking through the cross walk. The joy it brought to me is difficult to make someone understand. The children that I work with have disabilities and with that the moment they learn something always brings a smile on their face and those moments are the most important and joyful moments in my work place. Also the fact that I'm not only helping the client but also helping the family who needs the help to relax and do their own things while I'm there to take care of their autistic child. The hardest part of my job was trying to control the child when they elope or became upset but with the training from the company it has become less difficult.
Pros
play time, scheduling
Cons
driving, minor injuries
everyday learning knew,
Medical Coder (Current Employee) –  RichmondJuly 29, 2015
I like my job. More professional co-workers are working with me, share knowledgeable and I like to teach their too. Good company .
Felt like I was at home every day I went to work because of my fellow co-workers and environment.
Secretary/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Dyersburg, TNJuly 24, 2015
This job wasn't just a job. It was a place to connect with people and be apart of a community that cared. I've never known any other peoples that were so caring and there when you needed someone to be there.
The best part of the job is helping people to do their best work.
IT Manager (Current Employee) –  Inwood, NYMay 27, 2015
Could and should be a more profitable company. Needs more stable management with a plan on how to go forward. My co workers are great hard working group.
Home Health
Interim Health Care (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, InMarch 23, 2015
Job is great I love working with my patients and making a difference in their life. I just need more money per hour to better my life.
Great Experience and Wonderful Benefits
Appeals Coordinator (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 8, 2015
I enjoyed working for Washington University. There was always plenty of work to do to keep you busy and then some. I learned so much from other experienced coders regarding reading documentation and following guidelines. The hardest part of my job was fixing the errors that were being worked elsewhere too. When two departments are working on the same task, it makes it very difficult to try to resolve the issue. I enjoyed being able to talk things out with other coders and appeals reps.
Pros
Healthcare and other benefits
Cons
location and commute time
Heavy labor, bad management, harsh treatment
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Crest Hill, ILJanuary 1, 2015
Usually the day would begin right off with the rush of work, commands and duties on what needs to be prepped or done with a deadline.
I learned about the complete process needed to get the great end results for a quality piece to meet the customers expectations.
Management, the downfall of working for this company. The owner is the manager so you will have that person breathing down your neck for the majority of the day. There are reasons I am sure with the stress of running the business and managing it but thats what they would need to improve on in order to satisfy their employees and customers.
Everyone you will work with in this place will work together. It does team work to get the work done for the day.
Hardest part of the job is that there is plenty of heavy material that you will be handling so strength is one key thing here.
Best thing that you may enjoy of this workplace would be free lunches.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
bad managemen
Teamplayer, very detailed oriented, Quick learner
Pt Acct Rep-A/R (Current Employee) –  Ephrata, PaDecember 2, 2014
I print out the HCFA 1500 make sure all claims go out clean & with documentation with claims that need additional scripts, LMN, office notes ect. I do all insurance, W/C & Auto Accident A/R i have taken the A/R the lostest it has ever been here at EME Medical Equipment. I went to Coding school and would love to do coding that is where i want to be. I did very good at school i work for a pediatric office where i did some Hospital coding. I also did chart audits. I would like to get into coding. I really enjoy coding and would like to have a chance doing it.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
not enough money

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CPC. Our community is ready to answer.