CPI Card Group Employee Reviews in United States

CPI Card Group is a decent company.
Floater (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INSeptember 19, 2015
A typical day is a 12 hour shift which depending on what position can change the entire way your day goes. As a floater I know how to run every machine and am responsible for covering breaks and distributing work flow. Management is usually fair and easy to talk to. The people who work within CPI are kind, they genuinely care about their co-workers and about the company. The hardest part of the job is learning all of the machines and procedures, the standards our customers and ISO sets out can be a learning curve for some.
boring job and time consuming
Operator 1 (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 9, 2015
The work day typically consisted of easy but time consuming work, gossip with other coworkers and free lunches. The management were always concerned with safety.
Job every day
Machine operator. (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas,NVJuly 25, 2015
I work for company many months and liked it. Sometimes it was hard but most time it was fun. Manager sometimes yell but we just laugh and say okay and he would leave.
Pros
Not many accidents and work inside instead of fields.
Cons
Sometimes forget to pay us and they would apologize.
Productive and serious company
Gift Card sorter (Former Employee) –  North Las Vegas, NVMarch 11, 2015
CPI was very dedicated to getting high numbers when it came to making gift cards. whenever we walked in we were expected to make around 10000 gift cards a day. it was hard but they encouraged us and we were always able to get close or actually reach or target goal. they also care about the workers and take the health and safety code very seriously so that we never hurt ourselves.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
short breaks
work was good .good people and mangers were ok same time
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 24, 2015
co-workers were good people always helping each other also machine operators some supervisor r the same.my supervisor Danny was the same way.mabe the jobs ok
Pros
no coments
Cons
no comemt
Productive business with fun people
Quality Coordinator Assistant to Supervisor (Former Employee) –  North Las Vegas, NVFebruary 2, 2015
Worked in Quality Department with wonderful people willing to help. Maintained and created documentation for ISO certification and for other departments. Managed Outlook calendars for manager and arranged internal meetings when necessary. Hardest part of job was getting approvals and changes on documentation from various managers. Enjoyed the work flow and challenges.
Pros
people
Cons
management
Good People
Machine Operater (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 19, 2015
Hard workers good team.I learned to run big machine and make gift cards.
Great Experience with the company, Hands on and something different
Card Feeder (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 8, 2015
Sometimes it would be hot always loud noise, But I loved working with the machines and getting to know how to run them plus stop them. The management at the job was professional and understanding, Caring and let you know that they was their for you to help you experience more and advance. My co-workers enjoyed the time spend with the company as well the only thing was the pay was not reasonable other that we enjoyed the time spent with the company.
Pros
if no accedient within the month free lunch
Cons
short breaks, lunches
Enjoyable work place
Card sorter (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 2, 2015
Worked 10 hour shifts, 6 days a week. Management was very nice.
Amazing work Leadership is just awful.
Systems Security Analyst (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 25, 2014
Leadership is deceitful and NOOOOOO communication what so ever. That cultur has to change every one the plays the blame game.
It was ok working there.
Affixer Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MNSeptember 2, 2014
I really enjoyed working with some of the co-worker. Because they would help out making adjustment on the machine. The hardest part was hitting the target rate for production when the machine to down to long. I didn't really like the work hour.
Pros
free lunch when there is success.
Cons
not enough support when mahcine is not down.
Very professional and friendly workplace.
Computer Operator (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 23, 2014
I printed all of the documents and received all of our work via computer. Distributed documents to other employees so work could be completed.
I had an awesome experience here with everyone who worked here.
The hardest part of the job was the graveyard shift I worked.
The most enjoyable part of this job was getting all the documentation perfect so every ones job ran smoothly.
Pros
friendly managers
Cons
no advancement
wearhouse
aerotek staffing (Current Employee) –  Arden Hills, MNDecember 23, 2013
making boxes, assistance machine operator, picking up card, remake coornator
Lack of Management
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 3, 2013
With being a Quality Control Auditor, you would expect to be paid more than the Operators. Them being paid over 10+, while on the other hand us less than 10. Asked our supervisor about our raises and constantly avoided the question. I was fed up so i showed lack of interest to the job. I was mad at the fact that the newer QCA was getting paid more than me and Ive been working there for 2 years. Management does not care about quality they only care about production. I loved the crew there, people were nice. They would constantly change overtime. No issue with me, but would switch on everyday basis.
Pros
people, quality control auditor experience
Cons
mangement, overtime
Nice place to work with
Service Bureau (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 29, 2013
Good place to work with a set schedule, benefits, and they know what they want and how they want it. I like a place where they know what they want. Although I am capable of figuring things out in a environment that allows me to do it my way. I enjoy a place that knows exactly how they want things done. It allows me to perfect what they want in great speed and or make it better. The co-workers are very laid back and know what they are doing.

I'd say the hardest thing about the job were the hours. We were working 10 hrs a day 6 days a week. The most enjoyable thing about the job to me was just kind of finding it fun in the process of which I had to do my job.
benefits
Cons
long hours, pay wasn't great
Horrible workplace and environment
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  North Las Vegas, NVAugust 28, 2013
Work began at 5 a.m. and ended at 5 p.m. very few breaks. Under payed employees, horrible supervisors.
Easy going job
Security Officer/ Customer (Current Employee) –  Littleton, COAugust 26, 2013
I work in security and it is a great job if you like slow passed work, however; there seems to be no opportunity for growth. Every one here is great its just some days I feel stuck.
warehouse // little pay
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  North Las Vegas, NVJune 12, 2013
there inst anyone over your shoulder the wokr is funa and your always busy // there are times where work gets slow and they lay off
Cons
long hours for little pay
A fast-paced production and manufacturing environment.
Laminator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 11, 2013
A typical day of work consists of keeping up with the demands of production in one's work area. In manufacturing, this means handling materials in such a way that the end product is of high quality and ready to go to the next department.

Management does routine checks of each department to ensure that things are working properly. My co-workers were sociable and friendly, as well as focused on the job. While the hardest part of the job is the constant physical demands of the production line, the most enjoyable part is the satisfaction that comes with completing an order.
Department is Very Productive
Graphics Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 23, 2013
My department is very productive and the people are easy to work and deal with.

2.9