CPI Card Group

CPI Card Group Employee Reviews

work was good .good people and mangers were ok same time
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: no coments
Cons: no comemt
co-workers were good people always helping each other also machine operators some supervisor r the same.my supervisor Danny was the same way.mabe the jobs ok
Productive business with fun people
Quality Coordinator Assistant to Supervisor (Former Employee), North Las Vegas, NVFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: people
Cons: management
Worked in Quality Department with wonderful people willing to help. Maintained and created documentation for ISO certification and for other departments. Managed Outlook calendars for manager and arranged internal meetings when necessary. Hardest part of job was getting approvals and changes on documentation from various managers. Enjoyed the work flow and challenges.
Good People
Machine Operater (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 19, 2015
Hard workers good team.I learned to run big machine and make gift cards.
Great Experience with the company, Hands on and something different
Card Feeder (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: if no accedient within the month free lunch
Cons: short breaks, lunches
Sometimes it would be hot always loud noise, But I loved working with the machines and getting to know how to run them plus stop them. The management at the job was professional and understanding, Caring and let you know that they was their for you to help you experience more and advance. My co-workers enjoyed the time spend with the company as well the only thing was the pay was not reasonable other that we enjoyed the time spent with the company.
Enjoyable work place
Card sorter (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 2, 2015
Worked 10 hour shifts, 6 days a week. Management was very nice.
It was ok working there.
Affixer Machine Operator (Former Employee), Roseville, MNSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: free lunch when there is success.
Cons: not enough support when mahcine is not down.
I really enjoyed working with some of the co-worker. Because they would help out making adjustment on the machine. The hardest part was hitting the target rate for production when the machine to down to long. I didn't really like the work hour.
productive, exprienced Pharmacy Technician
Visa card control( Inventory) (Current Employee), Roseville, MNApril 16, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
Seeking a job position as a Pharmacy Technician where I can blend my 6 years of experiences as a
Certified Pharmacy Technician and the vast professional knowledge I gained in 3 years of my pharmacy
school study to provide the best possible service in the health care industry.
wearhouse
aerotek staffing (Current Employee), Arden Hills, MNDecember 23, 2013
making boxes, assistance machine operator, picking up card, remake coornator
Lack of Management
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 3, 2013
Pros: people, quality control auditor experience
Cons: mangement, overtime
With being a Quality Control Auditor, you would expect to be paid more than the Operators. Them being paid over 10+, while on the other hand us less than 10. Asked our supervisor about our raises and constantly avoided the question. I was fed up so i showed lack of interest to the job. I was mad at the fact that the newer QCA was getting paid more than me and Ive been working there for 2 years. Management does not care about quality they only care about production. I loved the crew there, people were nice. They would constantly change overtime. No issue with me, but would switch on everyday basis.
Nice place to work with
Service Bureau (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 29, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: long hours, pay wasn't great
Good place to work with a set schedule, benefits, and they know what they want and how they want it. I like a place where they know what they want. Although I am capable of figuring things out in a environment that allows me to do it my way. I enjoy a place that knows exactly how they want things done. It allows me to perfect what they want in great speed and or make it better. The co-workers are very laid back and know what they are doing.

I'd say the hardest thing about the job were the hours. We were working 10 hrs a day 6 days a week. The most enjoyable thing about the job to me was just kind of finding it fun in the process of which I had to do my job.
Horrible workplace and environment
Production Worker (Former Employee), North Las Vegas, NVAugust 28, 2013
Work began at 5 a.m. and ended at 5 p.m. very few breaks. Under payed employees, horrible supervisors.
Easy going job
Security Officer/ Customer (Current Employee), Littleton, COAugust 26, 2013
I work in security and it is a great job if you like slow passed work, however; there seems to be no opportunity for growth. Every one here is great its just some days I feel stuck.
warehouse // little pay
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), North Las Vegas, NVJune 12, 2013
Cons: long hours for little pay
there inst anyone over your shoulder the wokr is funa and your always busy // there are times where work gets slow and they lay off
A fast-paced production and manufacturing environment.
Laminator (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 11, 2013
A typical day of work consists of keeping up with the demands of production in one's work area. In manufacturing, this means handling materials in such a way that the end product is of high quality and ready to go to the next department.

Management does routine checks of each department to ensure that things are working properly. My co-workers were sociable and friendly, as well as focused on the job. While the hardest part of the job is the constant physical demands of the production line, the most enjoyable part is the satisfaction that comes with completing an order.
Terrible
Work Place Danger
No Job Security
productive fast paced
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 27, 2013
every day was the same routine ,it was fast paced job at times witch was good thing witch made the time fly by faster.
being employed
Warehouse Worker/Forklift OperatorP (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 2, 2013
Pros: gift card incentives
Cons: no raises, no advancement
long hours-10-12 hour days,learned how to use a computer,management most days not available,co-workers easy to work with, some individuals not, expectations of work day high,having a job to go to
This company lacks leadership, values and integrity.
Pre-Press Consultant (Former Employee), Littleton, CODecember 5, 2012
Pros: the pay was average. 401k contribution match was good.
Cons: corrosive materials, heavy metals, toxic environment.
Every man for themselves at this company. Watch your back. There is no Team, no direction, no training, no development, and no leaders.
very good company to work for.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), NVOctober 9, 2012
Pros: workers are rewarded for hard work.
Cons: long hours
Very productive company,big on safety in the work place. The Worker work long hours and are very focused. The company rewards their workers with parties.
No structure at present company. seem to fly by the seat of their pants
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 24, 2012
Cons: saftey is not a priority.
I do not want to bash this company but forced by indeed. The maint. team is as far as I can tell after 3 years the only crew working as a team in the company.

CPI Card Group Salaries