CPI Card Group Employee Reviews

Sinking ship
Desktop Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 19, 2017
Facility is disgusting, there's no parking, benefits are awful, management is very much the "good ole boy" mentality, lots of favoritism. The CSR's make more than the IT guys... avoid
management, communication, work flow
Machine Operator/Manual Fulfillment (Current Employee) –  Littleton, COApril 28, 2017
I enjoy the work I do, its not complicated and it easy. The way things are ran there should be unacceptable in any environment. There is very poor communication between the different levels of management and crew members. Mandatory overtime all the time and they do not hold everyone nor every shift to expected standards.
Pros
the actual work itself
Cons
management, environment
quick paced
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Littleton, COApril 26, 2017
very upbeat fast paced environment to work in, i did inventory every day, daily, getting jobs ready to be ran by other co workers (machine operators) very high quality work ethics.
always work to do
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Littleton, COJanuary 13, 2017
at Cpi Card group there is always work to be done, which is good and keeps the shift productive. there is plenty of hard working people, everyone is kind to each other.
Pros
acknowledgments
Cons
favoritism
Decent work place
Machine Assistant (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MNJanuary 9, 2017
Working there as a machine assistant really sucked, because if your machine operator decides not to show up the there is no work for you. And the atmosphere there wasnt that great either.
Pros
Cons
Bad management
no real voice
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 26, 2016
The teachers didn't seem to care what the kids did during lunch and didn't seem to care about the reports I had for them when they returned. Kids seemed to know they didn't have to listen to the lunch monitors or substitute teachers.
Best place i have had the pleasure of working at
CSR Support (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 27, 2016
If you want to work at a company that cares for its employees, has great pay and great benefits CPI is a perfect place. I have been working here for a year now and i am never leaving! it is a fun environment, the work is pretty contestant yet there is always a surprise which keeps things interesting. the people are all so nice and helpful. the pay is very good and there is always room for progression! this company is a beautiful place and if you are lucky enough to get hired here you will see that you will never want to leave.
Pros
birthday celebration every month, easy envierment to work in
Cons
if hired hourly you have to take a 30 min break
Relaxing Enviroment
Processing Associate (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 2, 2015
The company was fast pace how I tend to like things. The work was defined. There is always work to be done never a boring or dull moment.
The staff is very diverse. The work could get strenuous on the body over time if not lifting properly.
CPI Card Group is a decent company.
Floater (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INSeptember 19, 2015
A typical day is a 12 hour shift which depending on what position can change the entire way your day goes. As a floater I know how to run every machine and am responsible for covering breaks and distributing work flow. Management is usually fair and easy to talk to. The people who work within CPI are kind, they genuinely care about their co-workers and about the company. The hardest part of the job is learning all of the machines and procedures, the standards our customers and ISO sets out can be a learning curve for some.
boring job and time consuming
Operator 1 (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 9, 2015
The work day typically consisted of easy but time consuming work, gossip with other coworkers and free lunches. The management were always concerned with safety.
Job every day
Machine operator. (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas,NVJuly 25, 2015
I work for company many months and liked it. Sometimes it was hard but most time it was fun. Manager sometimes yell but we just laugh and say okay and he would leave.
Pros
Not many accidents and work inside instead of fields.
Cons
Sometimes forget to pay us and they would apologize.
Productive and serious company
Gift Card sorter (Former Employee) –  North Las Vegas, NVMarch 11, 2015
CPI was very dedicated to getting high numbers when it came to making gift cards. whenever we walked in we were expected to make around 10000 gift cards a day. it was hard but they encouraged us and we were always able to get close or actually reach or target goal. they also care about the workers and take the health and safety code very seriously so that we never hurt ourselves.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
short breaks
work was good .good people and mangers were ok same time
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 24, 2015
co-workers were good people always helping each other also machine operators some supervisor r the same.my supervisor Danny was the same way.mabe the jobs ok
Pros
no coments
Cons
no comemt
Productive business with fun people
Quality Coordinator Assistant to Supervisor (Former Employee) –  North Las Vegas, NVFebruary 2, 2015
Worked in Quality Department with wonderful people willing to help. Maintained and created documentation for ISO certification and for other departments. Managed Outlook calendars for manager and arranged internal meetings when necessary. Hardest part of job was getting approvals and changes on documentation from various managers. Enjoyed the work flow and challenges.
Pros
People
Good People
Machine Operater (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 19, 2015
Hard workers good team.I learned to run big machine and make gift cards.
Great Experience with the company, Hands on and something different
Card Feeder (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 8, 2015
Sometimes it would be hot always loud noise, But I loved working with the machines and getting to know how to run them plus stop them. The management at the job was professional and understanding, Caring and let you know that they was their for you to help you experience more and advance. My co-workers enjoyed the time spend with the company as well the only thing was the pay was not reasonable other that we enjoyed the time spent with the company.
Pros
If no accedient within the month free lunch
Cons
short breaks, lunches
Enjoyable work place
Card sorter (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 2, 2015
Worked 10 hour shifts, 6 days a week. Management was very nice.
Amazing work Leadership is just awful.
Systems Security Analyst (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 25, 2014
Leadership is deceitful and NOOOOOO communication what so ever. That cultur has to change every one the plays the blame game.
It was ok working there.
Affixer Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MNSeptember 2, 2014
I really enjoyed working with some of the co-worker. Because they would help out making adjustment on the machine. The hardest part was hitting the target rate for production when the machine to down to long. I didn't really like the work hour.
Pros
Free lunch when there is success.
Cons
Not enough support when mahcine is not down.
Very professional and friendly workplace.
Computer Operator (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 23, 2014
I printed all of the documents and received all of our work via computer. Distributed documents to other employees so work could be completed.
I had an awesome experience here with everyone who worked here.
The hardest part of the job was the graveyard shift I worked.
The most enjoyable part of this job was getting all the documentation perfect so every ones job ran smoothly.
Pros
Friendly Managers
Cons
No advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CPI Card Group. Our community is ready to answer.