Cpi

Cpi Employee Reviews

It was fun while it lasted
Manager, Photography and Sales (Former Employee), Reno, NVMay 28, 2015
Cons: The company went bankrupt
My job requires taking family portraits in fun fast friendly manor, then uploading them for the families to view and pick out their pictures. There are some days where I get to show the customers their prints and sell them packages that fit their household needs. Being a manager I would oversee a team from 3-5 this job included nightly and weekly paperwork and setting up weekly goals. My co-workers are fun to be around which makes a very pleasant place to work. The hardest part of the job is when a little child comes in upset or is scared of getting their picture to turn their mood around and make them happy for the portraits. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the customers leave with a smile on their face.
photographer , customer care, and sales rep.
Photographer/Sales Rep (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLApril 27, 2015
Pros: work inviroment is always happy happy happy
Cons: my con was being 9 months pregnant picking up kids all day long to put them on that table lol
greet customers, conduct photo session, provides well rounded and large selection of photos to choose from. opeing and closing slaes with customers maintain happy enviroment. call anyone on sales call list or make a call list. At closing hanlde all billing and enventory.

I learned how to photograph.

managment was welcoming and very involved

co-workers where always friendly

hardest part of job was maintaining timely settings to keep the customers on a steady pace to keep all customers setting on schedual.

Best part of job was working with people. I love working one on one with a customer.
Work is fast pace and professional
Mechanic (Former Employee), Waterford, MIApril 18, 2015
Pros: Steady work.
Cons: No sick time or vacation
Maintain and service Striker vehicles. Service and repair in allotted time frames meant that you had to be steady and proficient in your work.
great place to work
Studio Manager/ Area Trainer (Former Employee), Lake City, FLApril 8, 2015
exciting company, Great job , Great products, learning experience was unlimited and you got to be creative with the work you did,
good job
Residential Support Staff (Former Employee), Nazareth, PAApril 2, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: nothing
this was the best job that I ever had. the management was very understanding they wanted to help us and the clients out. The client are difficult at times, but overtime you build a relationship with them. This job I not for everyone, but when you can help out its awesome.
Contractual based compnay
Technical Supervisor (Former Employee), Fort Hood, TXMarch 29, 2015
Pros: Travel, Benefits, Career placement, Skill Set Advancement
Cons: Year to Year contract basis, No Vacation, Holiday, or Sick time time
The company works with various employers to place qualified personnel where they are best utilized.

My experience with company was overall a good one, they found me placement with an outstanding company with possibility for growth. I had the chance to travel a lot with the company I was working with and experience new skills to better myself within my field.
Shift work building Ford vehicles from the ground up.
MECHANIC (Former Employee), Detroit, MIMarch 28, 2015
Pros: overtime available
Cons: contract labor. short duration
CPI is a company that assists it's employees with pay concerns and questions. Payments were always on time and any discrepancies were quickly resolved. They provide contract work around the country, and have been helpful every time I called concerning available job opportunities. This job was working for ROUSH/FORD. Days started at 0600 and ended at 1430 with overtime available during high volume times. Co-workers were helpful and willing to assist other teams. Most enjoyable part of the job was working on Ford Prototype vehicles that are not yet ready for public release.
Nice place to work
Materials Handler (Former Employee), Anniston, ALFebruary 19, 2015
A typical day at work would be very laid back. Learned about government standards. Everyone was extremely friendly. Great place of employment.
Paid the bills.
Security officer (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 16, 2015
Long hours. Lack of balance between hours worked and quality of life outside of work. Life outside of work quite frankly was nonexistent.
Productive work environment ,very busy.
Trimmer/Processor (Former Employee), St. Louis, MONovember 11, 2014
Pros: clean lunch area and meals to buy.
Cons: good benefits, 401 plan, and health benefits.
A typical day was very productive for me processing and trimming photos each day. Love children pictures and baby pictures and the processing works it take to complete a package for a customer Being a processor and a trimming required detail observation and a close watch for satisfaction. The hardest part was that it was seasonal and temp work for me for years before I was full time.
fun place to work
Representative (Former Employee), Sulphur Springs, TXOctober 9, 2014
Pros: bonus if you do more then your profit
Cons: insurance
Good place to work for, especially the people who works there are awesome..
I loved this job
KEY ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), North Wales, PAOctober 3, 2014
Pros: variety of tasks each day
Cons: clients showing up late and still expecting to have their session time
I became a certified photographer moving my way up to second string assistant manager. Hardest part of the job was Christmas time; trying to stay on schedule when you have uncooperative groups of children to photograph. Most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with the public, seeing how pleased my clients were with their pictures.
OK job
Line Worker (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOSeptember 24, 2014
Well this job was ok to except for it gets really hot in the summer in really cold in the winter, other than that it was ok when i first started use to hate the 10 hour shifts i wasn't use to it as i got more use to it they were a walk in the park everybody was nice and laid back.
studio manager
Studio Manager (Former Employee), nationAugust 2, 2014
no longer in business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Over-seeing daily and weekly goals were met
Creating a schedule
Providing customers with memories, and smiles for a lifetime
Vast knowledge of sales skills and techniques
Not a good company
District Manager (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJuly 2, 2014
Pros: compensation
Cons: stress, did not have a personal life
Company filed bankruptcy
Regional Manager was not good.
Culture that could not be changed
Great work enviroment
Diesel Mechanic (Former Employee), Lexington, KYApril 16, 2014
Great work environment but no job security or advancement.
Awesome Job and work enviroment.
Assistant Manager/Photographer (Former Employee), Sumter, SCApril 16, 2014
I loved this job. Taking pictures and getting to capture moments of families was awesome.
Investigating cases that are highly profile
Worker Department of Family & Protective Services (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMarch 31, 2014
Pros: keeps you business daily
Cons: seaching for client with little information
Performs advanced social work related to protective services, intake, child abuse or neglect, investigation, and adoptions.
*Develops and maintains effective working relationships between child Protective Services staff and law officials, judicial officials, legal resources, medical professionals, and other community resources.
Make homes and school visits. Make calls and documentation
Amazing people and goals
Family Teacher (Former Employee), Las VegasFebruary 19, 2014
I enjoyed the changes and affect that I had on the youth that we worked with.
studio manager
Studio Manager/Photographer (Former Employee), Jacksonville, NC & Ocena, NJFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: interaction with people
Cons: long hours
Managed a very busy portrait studio for CPI Corporation within Sears. I did payroll and employee scheduling. I took portraits of babies, children, adults, families and sometimes pets. I sold photo packages to customers. I loved photographing children and babies. I had many people come back to me several times a year so I got to see the kids grown

1 2 3 4 5