CPM US Employee Reviews

Work is real sporadic and use you to their benefit,gas prices go up,pay does not
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 3, 2015
Pros: No boss breathing down your neck
Cons: Low pay, no healthcare
I have been with the company for about a year and work is not steady. They give you a few stores that maybe take a hour or so. Have you drive away from you area that you live in and do not provide for gas or mileage. You do not get any pay for drive time. The pay starts out at 10.00 per hour and does not go up and have still have not had an evaluation.
Thank God I found another job. Do not work for this company you will be sorry you ever did.
Continous training and flexiblilty
Product Merchandiser (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMay 14, 2015
Pros: Very detailed assignments and flexible schedule
Cons: Low pay
CPM is an amazing company that offers continuous training and gives employees the flexibility to complete projects. Management is always available to answer questions and to keep you on track to meet critical deadlines. One must be self-motivated and have the ability to work alone and unsupervised. Truly a dream job.
Lack of support
merchandiser (Former Employee), seattleFebruary 11, 2015
DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY. They will use you for their benefit and not yours. The last Seattle DM quit after 18 months. You will be sorry.
Large International Marketing and Sales Company
Field Agent (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 8, 2014
Pros: your own time schedules
Cons: pay
I first started with this company by a recommendation from a friend.I was excited to use my background to enjoy shopping and writing detailed reports. Initially, we received organized packages from Federal Express sent to our door with our assignments per store and we visited the stores once a month, Then we entered our findings on Retail Stream and this was simply and fun.
As this company grew and merged the computer system was revamped and we became much more independent. We now had to be retrained to a new system called retailforceus.force.com and we now had to print out all our own assignments. More timely
Also, I went from 3 stores to 5 stores. Now we visit the stores much more frequently from 2 to 4 times per month.
What I've learned is to adapt and to also take pictures and download my findings and go from a field rep to a field agent.
The hardest part of the job is that the gas costs have gone up and the pay has not and the time is more.
I like my stores and come to enjoy visiting and auditing each site and seeing all the nice employees that work at CVS each week.
Thank you for allowing me to review this job.

Also, it's become more detailed and challenging with new accounts and set-ups and products and POS and planagrams.
Easy
Retail Field Merchandiser (Current Employee), Yuma, AZJanuary 25, 2014
The work is very easy if you are fairly good at merchandising and communicating. Lack of hours is the worst part of the job. It is very sparatic!
Great company to work for
Field Representative (Former Employee), Fairfield, CAAugust 28, 2012
You must have a very fun and outgoing personality to work for this company because you visit many different stores and meet many different people. They give you a two week window to get your work done, so essentially you make your own hours, which is great. My supervisor was great to work for, she is very easy going and kind. You have to learn your jobs quickly and problem solve in a fast paced environment.
fun relaxed place to work.
store resetting (Former Employee), Richmond, VAApril 25, 2012
Pros: relaxed
i would work a few hours a day going in to store redoing the shelves and signs. the managers are trained well and very relaxed so it makes the job move fast and a great place to work .