CPM US Employee Reviews

Productive work environment
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  New JerseyOctober 11, 2017
A typical day would be spent at a store to set up or rearrange a display, which included adding or replacing products and replacing the price tags with new ones. Jobs were assigned and could be completed within a certain time frame.
days at work are....
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 25, 2017
work days can be very short or very long. sometimes the stores may or may not have the products we need so we might waste our time going all the way there
Pros
work on your own time
Cons
not alot of hours
The group I worked with was mainly family oriented.
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMFebruary 14, 2017
I worked with a group of about 7 or 8 people. They were all friends and family, I was placed with the hard work and no direction doing store resets because I was the one no one knew or neccesarily cared to work with because they didn't know me. I also felt this way because I am a short female.
Pros
Temp position
Cons
You go where they tell you
merchanisng
Field Agent (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 10, 2017
if you are a person with kids this is the greatest job to have. it gives you the flexiable to work and do what you want to do in life period. we do audits, shocking, merchandsing, building fixtures etc
Pros
great experiences wigth different people and always something new to do
Cons
lots of travel
Rough Ride
Merch (Former Employee) –  ChicoOctober 30, 2016
Company doesnt have much work and wont pay gas even when you go to other cities for work. They pay bare min and wont pay your gas. After tax's and paying your own gas, what do you realy make???? Nothing and then your tax's are higher at the end of the year.
Pros
Cons
No gas, very low pay
Fun
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 25, 2016
Job allows you to be flexible in schedule. Great pay, benefits, and always have place to travel. Allows you to experience a different positioning of employers. Gives you control over outcome of pay and working experience.
Pros
Great work enviorment
Don't Bother
Field Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  UtahJune 15, 2016
I love merchandising, it is always fun to go from store to store and meet new people and learn new environments. This company is not like that at all. First of all, you get no training, you're thrown into jobs that someone else screwed up and then berated about it when you can't go immediately to fix the issue, pay is lousy, and don't bother thinking you'll have flexibility because as soon as work is available to accept you will set a date and then be emailed by your district manager to do it sooner.
Pros
None.
Cons
Pay, available jobs, district manager emailing at inappropriate times
Not worth the pay
Field Representative (Former Employee) –  United StatesFebruary 3, 2016
$10 an hour not worth it to manually take down/put up shelves and build resets. Other companies pay way more for way less work! Also they ask you if you want to accept/deny the job but you really don't have a choice. Management is rude and thwarts you away from paid training.
Sad environment. The pay is now California's minimum wage.
territory rep (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles Area, CAJanuary 10, 2016
I've been a sales rep merchandiser for almost 3 decades. This is terrible. I've been here a little less than a year. I've been told there isn't any work at this time so have not worked in 2 weeks. The district manager will not email me back or return phone calls. I want to work!!! I love being a rep. There are some reps that are working because there are emails going out to us. The current hourly pay is the California minimum wage of $10 an hour. Sad :( I was told that I would never make more than that as long as I worked there.
Pros
Takes less time to do projects than the time given
Cons
Pay. Benefits. Communication.
Nice Company to work for, good for getting back into the worforce
merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Bensalem, PAJanuary 5, 2016
Flexible hours
work Independently
Revived merchandising skills
Management was fantastic!

The hardest part of the job (cosmetic resets) they don't tell you about that at first. I didn't care for the resets but the rest of the job was pretty cool.

No issues with pay, had extra hours avl, management was on point.

The pay was on the low side. If they bumped it up a notch or two, I would consider coming back.
Pros
steady work
Cons
not enough pay
Don't work there. Bad mgt. Low pay for the work.
Field Rep (Former Employee) –  IdahoNovember 3, 2015
I just wanted to let you all know.
DO NOT WORK AT CPM. Bad mgt low pay for the work. Mgt never returns calls. I have been in this business over 20 yrs. They have the worst or no training.
Pros
Cons
Bad Mgt
Professional Engineers Company
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Guaynabo, PRSeptember 23, 2015
My job was to make daily inspections in the project. The companions were great and very professional. What I like most was the friendlinessof supervisors and trainings.
Pros
good workng environment
Cons
Healthcare
Hectic and confusing!
sales (Former Employee) –  HawaiiJune 19, 2015
I was really was surprised, I have been working in merchandising for 10 years plus and this job was so confusing, and I had no training so I was virtually on my own. The pay was good, it was just the communication I found poor.
Cons
on bonuses or health care
Work is real sporadic and use you to their benefit,gas prices go up,pay does not
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 3, 2015
I have been with the company for about a year and work is not steady. They give you a few stores that maybe take a hour or so. Have you drive away from you area that you live in and do not provide for gas or mileage. You do not get any pay for drive time. The pay starts out at 10.00 per hour and does not go up and have still have not had an evaluation.
Thank God I found another job. Do not work for this company you will be sorry you ever did.
Pros
No boss breathing down your neck
Cons
Low pay, no healthcare
Continous training and flexiblilty
Product Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 14, 2015
CPM is an amazing company that offers continuous training and gives employees the flexibility to complete projects. Management is always available to answer questions and to keep you on track to meet critical deadlines. One must be self-motivated and have the ability to work alone and unsupervised. Truly a dream job.
Pros
Very detailed assignments and flexible schedule
Cons
Low pay
Lack of support
merchandiser (Former Employee) –  seattleFebruary 11, 2015
DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY. They will use you for their benefit and not yours. The last Seattle DM quit after 18 months. You will be sorry.
Large International Marketing and Sales Company
Field Agent (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 8, 2014
I first started with this company by a recommendation from a friend.I was excited to use my background to enjoy shopping and writing detailed reports. Initially, we received organized packages from Federal Express sent to our door with our assignments per store and we visited the stores once a month, Then we entered our findings on Retail Stream and this was simply and fun.
As this company grew and merged the computer system was revamped and we became much more independent. We now had to be retrained to a new system called retailforceus.force.com and we now had to print out all our own assignments. More timely
Also, I went from 3 stores to 5 stores. Now we visit the stores much more frequently from 2 to 4 times per month.
What I've learned is to adapt and to also take pictures and download my findings and go from a field rep to a field agent.
The hardest part of the job is that the gas costs have gone up and the pay has not and the time is more.
I like my stores and come to enjoy visiting and auditing each site and seeing all the nice employees that work at CVS each week.
Thank you for allowing me to review this job.

Also, it's become more detailed and challenging with new accounts and set-ups and products and POS and planagrams.
Pros
Your own time schedules
Cons
Pay
Easy
Retail Field Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Yuma, AZJanuary 25, 2014
The work is very easy if you are fairly good at merchandising and communicating. Lack of hours is the worst part of the job. It is very sparatic!
Great company to work for
Field Representative (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CAAugust 28, 2012
You must have a very fun and outgoing personality to work for this company because you visit many different stores and meet many different people. They give you a two week window to get your work done, so essentially you make your own hours, which is great. My supervisor was great to work for, she is very easy going and kind. You have to learn your jobs quickly and problem solve in a fast paced environment.
fun relaxed place to work.
store resetting (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 25, 2012
i would work a few hours a day going in to store redoing the shelves and signs. the managers are trained well and very relaxed so it makes the job move fast and a great place to work .
Pros
relaxed