CPM Employee Reviews in United States

not a fun job but met my daily budget
Installer (Former Employee) –  Simi Valley, CAJune 29, 2016
hard job, very strenuous. had no break time and very short lunch. on the other hand, i did get paid on time and had a good time with my co workers while working
Pros
co workers
Cons
little to no time off
Productive and friendly environment from top management to staff.
Billing Coordinator/Assistant Staff Accounting (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLApril 20, 2016
The workplace was a fun and productive place to work. The management staffs were helpful when you needed them. I felt that my time there were productive and the staff really wanted to help you out in time of needs.
Pros
friendly staffs
Cpm
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 13, 2016
This job is fun and easy most of the time, we go to the store to check on products, prices, check of outdates. Also if check or do the planogram. So there are very diversify assignment that make the job easy and interesting.
Pros
very fun interstring jobs
Cons
sometime we had to build heavy displays
Great culture.
Factory Manager (Current Employee) –  Orem, UTMarch 3, 2016
It all begins with a vision of improving lives. This vision coupled with the right strategy creates a unique culture. Everyone improves the business. Liberties are given to all levels to improve their processes based on their ability to identify waste. We work in a lot of team situations to produce six sided solutions to problems. It is a great environment to learn and grow in.
Merchandiser/Auditor (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJanuary 13, 2016
• Strong management and leadership skills and experiences of manager and corporate level
• Workforce management, business development and implementation
• A well-built sales & marketing experience, incorporating leadership development
• Reliable track proof for best performance through own strengths by guiding and encouraging a progressive progress of others
• Manage and deliver complex merchandizing launches and projects from conception to implementation through QA.
• Driven collaboration and working with a variety of cross-functional teams including Marketing, Product Management and Merchandisers in local and remote offices to develop and roll out project workflows.
• Analyze the pipeline of work and productivity in order to optimize throughput of the operations team and optimize resource allocation across offices, languages, and projects.
• Intensive of 10 years of excellent in customer services, retails, merchandiser and planogram
• Strong public speaking, events and management presentations
• Events, conferences, exhibits, corporate planning, and strong decision makings
• Vietnamese native speaker and 10 years of advanced study of French
Challanging, rewarding
case worker (Former Employee) –  ConnecticutDecember 25, 2015
Working with behavior individuals can be very challenging. Behaviors can be different from day to day, someone you still go home every day with a feeling that you made a difference in an individual's life. It is quite rewarding
Pros
working independently with clients
Self paced enviorment
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 4, 2015
Overall a position with this company calls for an individual to be able to function without supervision. You are assigned work along with a deadline to complete tasks. This job also allows you to travel to many different states in a short period of time.
Pros
Paid travel
Cons
Unfamilar surroundings
Flexible work schedule
RM (Current Employee) –  Lawton OKJuly 21, 2015
So far it is a perfect job for me. I schedule my own hours and days within a week to 2 week time frame. Work is mainly POG resets. Locations I am assigned are great.
Great bosses and job
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJune 26, 2015
Great place to work, love this company. Very supportive staff. No micromanagement going on. Only problem is it is a contract job and about to end.
Great insurance and benefits.
Great job/lack of compensation
Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 26, 2015
CPM is a very great company to work for if you enjoy visual merchandising, traveling around (city,state and out of state), and something very much part-time. Its a great "fill-in" job. You pretty much make your own hours. You have at least a two week deadline per job. It lacks in paying you in travel and time. Your work alone, and until your regular store personnel know you; sometimes visits can be a little nerve wrecking.
Pros
Enjoyment of visual merchandising, travel, working alone, and flexible hours.
Cons
Working alone, modest pay rate, lack of time and travel compensation, and travel
productive place
customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIMay 5, 2015
this was a very fun place to work loved the people and the energy brought to the table by the supervisors. I learned alot about insurance the hardest part of the job was when people didnt get the answer they wanted
Pros
great people
Cons
very strict
Cocllection Specialist
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Wheeling, ILMarch 18, 2015
Enjoyed the challenge each day with posting the payments and entering the cpt codes. As a team player I also reported to my supervisor about the tasks that was completed by me.
Pros
Working with the doctors was a plus
Cons
learning the superbills
CPM is a great place to work part-time.
Merchandising (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 17, 2015
This is a great place to work. This job allowed me the freedom of completing assignments on my schedule within a timeframe. I had the opportunity to finish school, have time to study, and complete my work.
Pros
you can make your own schedule.
Cons
the base pay rate is lower than average.
productive job
Multiservice Maintenances & Porter (Former Employee) –  FloridaMarch 8, 2015
was working independntly there i learn a lot from this job i quit the job caiuse i m moving to new york, they care about workers and they give overtime when needed
Pros
no lunch
Cons
n/a
very nice company to work for
merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLMarch 2, 2015
I have enjoyed working for this company they always have a challenge for us and give us the time to do it and let you know they you are appreciated and doing a good job
y
Pros
good people and bosses
Cons
not enough hours
Fun to work
Software test eng (Former Employee) –  san diegoJuly 28, 2014
Worked on pretty much Android and get to know more Carrier stuff. It was fun to work at LG.
enjoyable and associating with people
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 24, 2014
reading planograms, redoing shelves, putting items on the shelf, pricing items and taking out items that are discontinued.
Productive and ever changing work place
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAJune 5, 2014
This company gives me the opportunity to meet and assist managers, sales force, and customers all at the same time .
I am a people person so the work is fitting to my personality
and that is a plus for the company. Nice place to work.
Pros
make own hours within a time period
Cons
not enought hours
fast paced, productive, fun work environment
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAJune 4, 2014
Assisting top executives, manage calendars, customer service internal and external. Days are never the same. :)
Pros
fully stocked break room, business casual and laid back ambiance
Cons
small office
Friendly
Team Lead/ Store Reset Specialist (Former Employee) –  CAMay 15, 2014
Everyone is super nice but 70% of your co workers will flake on you. Hard to find a team to work well with. The pay is decent but especially when you travel a lot, hope the compensation would be more.
Pros
travel, explore
Cons
never home, travel a lot, low pay