CPM Employee Reviews

Love love love cpm
Independent Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 23, 2017
I loved this job, wish I could still work for them where I live now.
I absolutely loved working on my own time whenever it was best for me, aside from group project of course.
Horrible
Mason Tend/ General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Escanaba, MIMarch 26, 2017
horrible immature boss who breaks the labor and safety laws. Refused to pay me and did not get the exhaust vented properly in the mixing tent for over a week and a half.

did not pay me and fired me because i missed work for migraines and illness that occurred from no exhaust pipe exiting the enclosure around the mixer and 1 day missed for getting my college paperwork finished to start classes on monday which i had applied months before for college
N/a
Field Representative (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMarch 25, 2017
CPM has converted to Apollo and is an amazing compny to work for. They give you flexible work and the management for this company are quite amazing. They respond to both emails and text messages in a timely manner and care about their employees
got to work basically for myself
Head growing (Former Employee) –  Louisville, COFebruary 22, 2017
This was one of the first dispensaries in Boulder county. I grew marijuana on my own regard. i love cannabis so this was a dream job. i learned all aspects of cultivating marijuana. I learned how meet deadlines.the hardest part was negotiating price of product.
Pros
worked for myself
Cons
upper management was difficult to deal with
Rewarding and fulfilling to enlighten mental disabled persons lives.
Direct Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Manchester, CTJanuary 5, 2017
Challenging at times dealing with client's behaviors.Makes the position more productive if you work as a team.Management needs improvement when it comes to the procedures needed to train new staff.
Pros
Working 2nd shift to be with home with children.
Cons
Low earnings, no increases
great place to work
Metal Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Lexington, NCNovember 10, 2016
worked 10 hours a day 4 days a week. loved coworkers, reaiiy liked my job, hardest part was having to do other peoples job while they had the day off
Pros
you can learn alot
Cons
ask you at last min. to work overtime
not a fun job but met my daily budget
Installer (Former Employee) –  Simi Valley, CAJune 29, 2016
hard job, very strenuous. had no break time and very short lunch. on the other hand, i did get paid on time and had a good time with my co workers while working
Pros
co workers
Cons
little to no time off
Productive and friendly environment from top management to staff.
Billing Coordinator/Assistant Staff Accounting (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLApril 20, 2016
The workplace was a fun and productive place to work. The management staffs were helpful when you needed them. I felt that my time there were productive and the staff really wanted to help you out in time of needs.
Pros
friendly staffs
Cpm
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 13, 2016
This job is fun and easy most of the time, we go to the store to check on products, prices, check of outdates. Also if check or do the planogram. So there are very diversify assignment that make the job easy and interesting.
Pros
very fun interstring jobs
Cons
sometime we had to build heavy displays
Great culture.
Factory Manager (Current Employee) –  Orem, UTMarch 3, 2016
It all begins with a vision of improving lives. This vision coupled with the right strategy creates a unique culture. Everyone improves the business. Liberties are given to all levels to improve their processes based on their ability to identify waste. We work in a lot of team situations to produce six sided solutions to problems. It is a great environment to learn and grow in.
Great people that really cared
East Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLMarch 1, 2016
I enjoyed my time with CPM because of the people that worked for this company. Day in and day out you could count on people to come through with their very best.
Pros
Team atmosphere, dedicated to Client satisfaction
Cons
Compensation, Smt, Lack of vision
Merchandiser/Auditor (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJanuary 13, 2016
• Strong management and leadership skills and experiences of manager and corporate level
• Workforce management, business development and implementation
• A well-built sales & marketing experience, incorporating leadership development
• Reliable track proof for best performance through own strengths by guiding and encouraging a progressive progress of others
• Manage and deliver complex merchandizing launches and projects from conception to implementation through QA.
• Driven collaboration and working with a variety of cross-functional teams including Marketing, Product Management and Merchandisers in local and remote offices to develop and roll out project workflows.
• Analyze the pipeline of work and productivity in order to optimize throughput of the operations team and optimize resource allocation across offices, languages, and projects.
• Intensive of 10 years of excellent in customer services, retails, merchandiser and planogram
• Strong public speaking, events and management presentations
• Events, conferences, exhibits, corporate planning, and strong decision makings
• Vietnamese native speaker and 10 years of advanced study of French
Challanging, rewarding
case worker (Former Employee) –  ConnecticutDecember 25, 2015
Working with behavior individuals can be very challenging. Behaviors can be different from day to day, someone you still go home every day with a feeling that you made a difference in an individual's life. It is quite rewarding
Pros
working independently with clients
Self paced enviorment
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 4, 2015
Overall a position with this company calls for an individual to be able to function without supervision. You are assigned work along with a deadline to complete tasks. This job also allows you to travel to many different states in a short period of time.
Pros
Paid travel
Cons
Unfamilar surroundings
Flexible work schedule
RM (Current Employee) –  Lawton OKJuly 21, 2015
So far it is a perfect job for me. I schedule my own hours and days within a week to 2 week time frame. Work is mainly POG resets. Locations I am assigned are great.
Great bosses and job
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJune 26, 2015
Great place to work, love this company. Very supportive staff. No micromanagement going on. Only problem is it is a contract job and about to end.
Great insurance and benefits.
Great job/lack of compensation
Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 26, 2015
CPM is a very great company to work for if you enjoy visual merchandising, traveling around (city,state and out of state), and something very much part-time. Its a great "fill-in" job. You pretty much make your own hours. You have at least a two week deadline per job. It lacks in paying you in travel and time. Your work alone, and until your regular store personnel know you; sometimes visits can be a little nerve wrecking.
Pros
Enjoyment of visual merchandising, travel, working alone, and flexible hours.
Cons
Working alone, modest pay rate, lack of time and travel compensation, and travel
productive place
customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIMay 5, 2015
this was a very fun place to work loved the people and the energy brought to the table by the supervisors. I learned alot about insurance the hardest part of the job was when people didnt get the answer they wanted
Pros
great people
Cons
very strict
Cocllection Specialist
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Wheeling, ILMarch 18, 2015
Enjoyed the challenge each day with posting the payments and entering the cpt codes. As a team player I also reported to my supervisor about the tasks that was completed by me.
Pros
Working with the doctors was a plus
Cons
learning the superbills
CPM is a great place to work part-time.
Merchandising (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 17, 2015
This is a great place to work. This job allowed me the freedom of completing assignments on my schedule within a timeframe. I had the opportunity to finish school, have time to study, and complete my work.
Pros
You can make your own schedule.
Cons
The base pay rate is lower than average.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CPM. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval