CPM

CPM Employer Reviews

Fast pace place to work with a lot of learning opportunities.
Project Manager (Current Employee), Honolulu, HIAugust 27, 2012
Learned to be highly productive in the world of construction management and energy service performance contracting.
Greate Company
Schduler (Former Employee), San Juan, Puerto RicoDecember 2, 2011
Pros: the pay everything cellphone, healthcare, expenses, millage.
Cons: don't have many project to maintain all employees.
More than a company they are like a family. One of the best place I ever work.
beware
FIELD SALES EXECUTIVE (Former Employee), LouthDecember 19, 2014
Pros: the day i quit
Cons: its a con fulll stop
Very misleading company targets are way to high to make money work 60 hrs for 400 euro
Well organized, good management
Expertus Field Marketing - Promoter and Hostess (Former Employee), MadridDecember 3, 2014
This is a promotions and events company where I have developed several promotions and events sporadically. This company is very well organized, the promotions where always on point, with all the material ready, the people that works there is very professional and kind.
The most enjoyable part of the job learning how to approach the market, seeing the – more... positive results of your job right away. Being in charge of the well functioning of the event was enjoyable too. – less
An independent environment to work in
1) Working as Account Executive (Current Employee), Ludhiana, PBDecember 1, 2014
relatively a new experience working with the company. Promoting a new concept by the name of 'Indiahomes'. Selling online enquiries of property to the self made channel partners. Nice and helpful reporting managers. Made 101 channel partners for the company in the shortest span of time of 2 months. Listing their properties online.
Fast path environment
Customer Service / Shipping Coordinator (Former Employee), JurongNovember 2, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: no transport provided when return
1. Friendly working environment
2. Recreation Committee events
3. Organised activities like bowling, badminton, Christmas Party and travelling
Great Atmosphere and Company Culture
Planning and Reporting Coordinator (Current Employee), Leeds, ENGOctober 23, 2014
Regular team updates
regular team outtings - always try to keep morale high
Multicultural environment with the ability to converse with many different people on a daily basis
Workforce Planner (Former Employee), MelbourneJuly 28, 2014
Pros: got to work with some great people and learn a lot along the way
Cons: no appreciation for hard work
A typical day was ensuring all client reporting was accurate, staff hours were up to date.
Advising of schedule updates based on campaign
A lot of behind the scenes reporting, analysis and forecasting to better service levels, adherence, etc.
Productive and Learnt a lot new skills
Team Leader (Former Employee), Thame, ENGJuly 22, 2014
Pros: working with great people
Cons: cost of travel
I used to deal with customers from all over GB and I would resolve their issues over the phone but in case I couldn't I would assign a job for a engineer to arrive. I learnt a lot of new skills with regards to coaching and all the different methods this covers. The most enjoyable part of my job was watching others thrive and learn under my coaching – more... and achieving great results. – less
Productive, hard, but worthwhile.
Sales (Former Employee), AberdareJuly 4, 2014
Setting up displays, advertising a product and then preparing that product to be sampled by customers in-store. Mostly standing up all day, worked with others including the team leader.
Challenging but fun workplace
Customer Complaints (Former Employee), ThameJune 11, 2014
Dealing with customer complaints and explaining to customers over the telephone on how to use a new website on behalf of Milk & More
Enjoyable working on Mars Confectionery contract for brand leader
Confectionery Consultant (Current Employee), Thame, ENGApril 28, 2014
Pros: working with independent retailers
Cons: can involve driving longer distances than i wish
My experience in Business Development within the Independent Retail trade helps me to work with and communicate with retailers .
Working flexible part time hours is ideal for my work/lifestyle balance .
we work with the major brand in the industry
Regional Development Exec (Current Employee), London, ENGApril 9, 2014
Each day I Plan my days activities, to increase the distribution and turnover of my area

I use my skills in planning an executing my plan, selling and merchandising to fulfil my trets
Difficult and pressured enviroment.
Telesales Agent (Current Employee), Warrington, ENGApril 1, 2014
Pros: sometimes allowed overtime.
Cons: no incentives for teams or individuals. commision is hard to obtain.
With taking approximately 180-250 calls per day when things are constantly changing is difficult, especially when commission is so hard to come by as areas to fail are so vast, it's hard to get any commission what so ever and 250 pounds per week is not enough for a 37.5 hour working week and hard work for the sales made doesn't pay off. The hardest – more... part of the job is making sure you say everything you have to. There is never a perfect sales call. The job is enjoyable because of the people who surround you, give you moral and keep you up beat when times are constantly tough. Management drive you hard, give little incentives and not much motivation. But I have learnt that I can do the hardest of work, and go through the worst of it, and still come out the other side successfully. – less
My typical work day
Business Development Executive (Former Employee), Based Sheffield area north eastMarch 25, 2014
I worked for CPM on behalf of SKY.(fixed 6 month contract)

A typical day would start with a conference call to discuss the previous days results and plans for that day.

I would call prospective customers and try and get an appointment with the decision make for me to present SKY to them and the benefits of having SKY in there venue/business.

Having – more... secured future appointments i would visit the appointments for that day.

I would try and get commitment and sign them up on a contract.

Finishing by entering all the information on the company reporting system and update my line manager – less
Great company to work for
In-Store Promotions Assistant (Former Employee), Thame, ENGFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: if you're handing out vouchers you can use them yourself.
Cons: lots of standing
CPM do sales/promotions work for a variety of brands and companies. I worked on their P&G Petcare promotion. I attended a fun training day in Reading to learn about the products. Then I did in-store promotion in Jollyes Petstore. The HR can sometimes be a bit 'hit and miss'. You have to have quite good IT skills to log your day of promotions at the – more... end of each day and upload photographs of what you've done and where you've been.

Another time I worked in Asda handing out samples of food and drink. – less
Marketing manager (Current Employee), London, ENGFebruary 13, 2014
A very good company to work for who invest in training. Throughout my time with CPM i have progressed and had support from managment throughout.
Overall not very good
Sampler (Former Employee), Wisbech, ENGFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: no pros
Cons: not being treated correctly by the manager
1.Sign in the sign in log.
2.Go into work at 10.30am..
3.Find a store manager to sign your sign in form
4.Have a look at what you will be doing.
5.Look at the amount you can spend on the cc card.
6.Get your products ready.
7.Once you are ready you ask customers of they would like to sample the product that you are advertising.
8.Lunch at 2.30pm-3.00pm
9.At – more... 3pm go on the shop floor.
10.Carry on sampling the product.
11.At 5.15pm start to pack away.
12.At 5.30pm pack away – less
0 Hour Job
ASDA sampleing team (Current Employee), Newcastle upon Tyne, ENGFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: ability to pick your shifts and location, fair lunch brake
Cons: management communication, work is unreliable (0hours)
Ive Enhanced My skills in Retail.
Shifts Normally 11-5:30
Half an hour Lunch at 2
Management communication needs work
Location and shifts are different all the time

most enjoyable part of the job is the ability to pick your shifts and location
Challanging, Good team meetings,
Business Development Consultant (Current Employee), Pyrmont, 2000February 8, 2014
Pros: meetings and some parties
Cons: too long chain to get an answer back
CPM is a company which take care of its employees very well, I m pretty satisfied with the company overall.