CPP

CPP Employer Reviews

Productive workplace in cpp
maintenance mechanic (Former Employee), Pomona, CAJanuary 30, 2014
Working in this company on gas ovens, electrical oven on gas pots,

Check and change hidraulic pistons and hoses, check the air piston,

Working 110, 240, 480 volts two and 3 phases, check sistems

hidraulics.
Help make youth ages 16-24 have employable skills
Advisor (Current Employee), Calicoon NYDecember 2, 2013
Pros: experience
Help make youth ages 16-24 have employable skills. Great place to get work experience
Machine Operator (Former Employee), stratford ct 06615November 13, 2013
packing jar putting lables on the boxies and setting on the plalet I learn a ccp learn how time myself to take the jar off the belt and checking the jar to see if there good or bad to pack.management was very hard to example we had so different people telling us what to do like supervisor or generalmanager and manager that uncomfortable.hardest part – more... is doing a12hour shift .I like my co-work some of them some are sneaky .butt.there was day that did't what to be around them the joyfull time we had is party for christmas and someone birthday – less
The job facilities must have some tipe off health instalacions
seguridad industrial (Former Employee), Quito, TNOctober 4, 2013
Pros: diferent tipes of jofs with diferent dificuly
Cons: personal not pending off the danger
the job stars at 6 am and thru the day y realice the difert activities Asiste all privios jobs reviu all the paper work and realize induccions in all sites, visit all of the work sites, and have reuniones with personal to program jobs inplement safy standars aply companies politics and training
productive fast pasted
assembly worker (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCAugust 30, 2013
Cons: short breaks, no breaks
how to label wrap and inspect products with speed.managment no comment,I worked hard and was there on time and looked forward to the breaks if we got one.
Fast paced and challenging
Production / Mailing Specialist (Current Employee), National City, CAJuly 28, 2013
Cons: no benefits
Small close knit crew. Deadline driven, fast paced. Lots of variety in tasks.
not a good work environment
Pre Molder (Former Employee), Azusa caJuly 26, 2013
working here was not good at all, the hours were good but not the way they treat people.
the warehouse by 5am hits 115 degrees, they have no ventilation.
my last day there I got hurt, and they said it wasn't work related.
good place to work
A/R Credit Analyst (Former Employee), Industry, CAJune 5, 2013
Pros: pay
Cons: nothing
I had to relocate to another state besides that I was kept busy with my responsibilities.
Great place to work and learn
Educational Mentor and Tutor (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMMay 9, 2013
I work as a mentor and tutor for local Albuquerque high school students. Our program works with low income and first generation students to encourage them to pursue higher education. I assist in creating professional documents for funding, proofread and edit scholarship essays and applications, teach students how to properly write essays, and collaborate – more... with my coworkers on teaching workshops to prepare students for higher education (time management, financial aid, scholarships, etc). – less
GREAT
THERES NOTHING REALLY HARD
IF U DO UR JOBE U HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT
A good learning experience
Molder (Former Employee), Pomona, CAJanuary 11, 2013
there a good place to work at but force u to work when u need to go and do important things
Another bad choice
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Addison, TxNovember 1, 2012
The company is a credit card processing company and is dependant on how much you can bully a business into something they do not want. You are not required to tell the potential customer the truth or reveal all the details which will cost them more money than they are currently paying.
CPP
Security Officer (Former Employee), Toledo, OHOctober 30, 2012
Pros: treatly fairly
Cons: last minute ot sometimes
Was a good company but went out of business...was bought by Pinkerton which is also gone...now Securitas.
Giving opportunity to meet different people with diverse Ideas and culture
Logistics Supervisor (Former Employee), Hoima UgandaAugust 11, 2012
Pros: alot of learnings about the operation of the place
Cons: working till late
Work usually begins at 8:00am and ends late in the night sometimes beyond mid night. It Involve day to day management of warehouse and warehouse logistics. It put me in Understanding what entails warehouse management, people management and team building. Co workers were usually supportive willing to go an extra mile the clear the days task.
The hardest – more... part of the job was during weather changes ie during rainy times when everythind will come to a standstill and build up of stock because of non movement while the most enjoyable was during times of stock shipments to the head quarters for processing.Workload seemed to reduces as well as creating more working spaces for other activities. – less
It Was a good job
packing (Former Employee), Stratford, CTJuly 16, 2012
Pros: cpp
Cons: packing
I learned how to pack really well and how to get along with my co-workers. My co-worker was really well and nice.Nothing was hard because the job was really well that how i worked there for 10 moths untill it became slow.Yes everyday it was good.It was a good job.It was my first job I loved it.
The Basics
Appointment Planner (Former Employee), Garland, TXJuly 3, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: very unprofessional from employees to employers
Basically all we did was call the same businesses everyday in order to get them to agree to see a representative for our sells pitch. I learned how to be persistent and don't take no for an answer but it also showed me the corporate politics.I had the chance to meet new people and learn new things but i would never return to that particular telesales.
fantastic place to learn the skills required to work in a very busy contact centre
Customer Service Manager (Current Employee), Tamworth, ENGFebruary 22, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits scheme
Cons: lack of progression currently available
a great place to work and learn the skills required to work in a very busy contact center.

I have had the opportunity to work in the sales, service and training department and I feel ready for a new challenge
great work enviroment
Customer Services Adviser (Former Employee), York, ENGJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: excellent training
big worldwide company

helping customers that had been victims of fraud
Sales driven and fun.
Sales Operative (Former Employee), TamworthNovember 28, 2013
Pros: plenty of prizes for good performance
Cons: repetitive
A fun environment, with plenty of perks (access to gym, prizes for good performance ranging from vouchers to cars and holidays).
A typical day consisting of answering the phones, running the callers card number through the relevant system and then offering card and/or identity protection.
Fun packed and convenient
SALES ADVISOR (Former Employee), York, ENGNovember 1, 2013
Pros: onsite restaurant
Cons: unsociable hours
Working at Nationwide was bags of fun with nice people and a small team as I worked nights. the salary was reasonable and the hours suited my life with young children. i learned a lot and loved the training. unfortunately if I could have get day shifts I would not have left.