CPR,Inc. Employee Reviews in United States

This a skill
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  35 North Sage Ave.May 10, 2016
I receive my CPR training with Red Cross the class was fun and very interesting. The instructor was very hands on. The Equipment was always clean and germ protecting products was there for student use. Once completing my class I became a volunteer there.
Pros
Clean Enviroment
Potential but Poor Oversight
Sales Associate/Tech Expert (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 18, 2016
It could be an amazing work environment but when you don't stand behind products or services then you are essentially lying to the customer. Plus when your idea is: "Price is the Customer's Problem" not our it creates a poor message to staff. The potential is there but upper management & owners make it hard to care considering you have people's devices in possession.
Pros
Can be a fun environment
Cons
Too many to list
excellent
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYApril 13, 2016
Instructor very efficient and thorough. gave us a great understanding and visuals using CPR demonstrations, providing hands on training with supervision. Gave us the skills needed and the importance in which CPR is used to save someones life.
Good job if you want to work part time
Specimen Collector (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 8, 2016
While I was working here I enjoyed everything about my job. The only thing that bothered me is that it took over a month to place me at a new doctors office for work.
Pros
On your feet all the time
Cons
Took over a month to place me with a new doctor
Five Star CPR
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tinley Park, ILFebruary 29, 2016
Five Star CPR is amazing place because it not only shows people how to save lives, but I get to work with people who have saved lives.
Great, knowledgable staff. More laidback than I'm used to.
TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 20, 2016
Great franchise to work for. Very welcoming and hospitable staff, open to improvement. Currently in the middle of updating multiple stores, potential for advancement is there
Pros
ask for a break or time off and you'll get it, very accomodating
Cons
lack of communication
n/a
CPR (Former Employee) –  Marshfield, WIFebruary 15, 2016
Not a company I worked for. This was a course I had to take to become a personal trainer. So there is nothing to say here. But the experience I have from learning CPR has led me to be more confident on dealing with health issues on an job site that I work on.
Implementation Specialist
Implementation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 27, 2015
CPR Medical Staffing/RenaissanceRX started off as a great company. It grew very fast. Too fast, which I believe is one of the reasons for it's demise.
The companies goals and mission were wonderful, but compliance and employee training were horrible.

On a daily basis, I would communicate with the patient care specialists to ensure that all problems were solved, and that all of my assigned clinics were satisfied with our services. I trained, managed, and supervised the southwest region patient care specialists.

I learned how to multitask, how to manage a large number of employees, how to provide excellent customer service, and how to resolve problems in a timely and ethical manner.

The hardest part of my job was that I had to make sure all of the patient care specialists did their jobs correctly, and that all of the physicians and clinic staff were satisfied with all procedures I implemented into their offices.

The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to meet many wonderful people, and help patients potentially live a better life with the correct medications.
Pros
Flexible schedule, compensation, environment, emotionally rewarding
Cons
No benefits, poor job security
good place to work
Medical Assistant/DNA Collector (Former Employee) –  Midlothian, VAOctober 24, 2015
it was fun working there. it was slow in the beginning put the past picked up. the job was more of collecting data but it was enjoyable. the company is very hard to get in contact with.
fun place to work at.
city of tampa (Current Employee) –  tampa flOctober 10, 2015
i love my job working with children. Its an experience to watch them grow up and mature, It's always a good time teaching and being there for them when they need help.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n.a
Luke Warm
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Fairview Heights, ILOctober 6, 2015
It started off as a great place to work for. I started as a sales associate and worked my way up to General Manager (of two stores). In then end the decline was due to the lack of financial support from the owner which created a Inventory/Part Order issue which became so bad that the owner was forced to shut down his stores. When times would good, I enjoyed the job and felt that it provided the opportunity for growth and creativity. By the end, it was not a great place to work for with an owner that was neither financially or emotionally invested in his own company.
Great learning experience and building people skills
Resident Assistant (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 2, 2015
Each day is different, there's always something new! New pateints, new duties, new meds, new approach to care, and so forward. My co-workers are very helpful and nice. The hardest part of my job is seeing residents leave. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing my residents happy! I've learned so much history simply by listening and caring for people. The management is outstanding.
Good
Supervisor, Mental Health Tech III (Current Employee) –  Louisville KyOctober 2, 2015
I enjoy working with troubled youth. Home of the innocents is a good place to work. They have all the training their staff need to make sure staff can do the job.
I own my business and enjoy teaching.
Instructor (Former Employee) –  Glen Burnie, MD,September 28, 2015
I like owning my own business and working with others. I enjoy the staff and companies I have worked for! I would like to go and teach at more facilities and I am working on that now! CPR needs to be taught in every work field!
Pros
Work my own hours
Cons
Not enough hours
Productive and fulfilling job
Payroll Specialist/HR Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TxSeptember 13, 2015
CPR Medical Staffing was an excellent employer, flexible and willing to train to fit their needs. Workplace was relaxed and productive.
I absolutely loved my job at Brockton Area Multi Services
Residential Counselor (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MAAugust 31, 2015
I loved my job as a Residential Counselor! The job was fulfilling in so many ways. I had a great work environment, great co-workers and management was awesome! I would have never left my job if I hadn't moved out of the state!
Pros
Great work environment, Great Management, Great Salary
Cons
Work hours, traveling to work
Pleasant atmosphere
CPR instructor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 24, 2015
BEW's Day Program is a fulfilling place to work. I have worked in the day program for over 20 yrs. It is a great place to work. The staff in the dept. is great and the consumers are friendly and considerate, most of the time. Everyone in the dept. work as a team.
I currently am a supervisor in the day program. I have a small caseload of 5 clients due to the hectic supervisory duties. I calculate the attendance for the program as well as the independent van service. Assist the Director of the program daily, with forms, documents, flyer and phone calls. I supervise 4 staff, I ensure groups are running smoothly and client needs are met. I facilitate groups for individual who are intellectually challenged, take consumers' to doctors appointments, provide counseling and mediation training.
While working at BEW I have learned to treat each consumer as individuals and always allow them to give input in their treatment if they are verbal. I try to provide the best possible care for my clients. I have a great rapport with the clients. I am able to write ISP, Mental Health Assessment, complete a Locus and ICAP. The hardest part of the job is when I am not able to help someone. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing a consumer complete a task dependently after working months with them on it.
Pros
1 hr lunch, pay health insurance, offer sick and personal days.
Cons
Not receiving a salary every two weeks. Difficult clients at times.
Exciting and Fun
Instructor (Current Employee) –  New JerseyAugust 21, 2015
The ability to assist and save a life is fanstastic. Training people the proper was to apply CRP for rescure can last a lifetime.
Pros
Save lives
Cons
A great learning experiance.
Receptionist (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAAugust 11, 2015
I got to work with family and friends, and watched the company grow to be very successful. I got all my job training experience here. traveling and venues where great.
Pros
work exeriance, family owned, long lunches, great boss
Cons
layed off
Trained as a CNA
Certified Nursing Assistant- results pending (Former Employee) –  KentuckyJuly 23, 2015
Clinical Nursing Assistant
• Measured vital signs
• Maintained safe environment
• Assisted with ambulation and transfers
• Assisted with hygiene and grooming
• Monitored patients and reporting changes in condition
• Assisted with meal service including feeding
• Cared for incontinent clients