CPR,Inc. Employee Reviews

Good skill to have
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJanuary 22, 2018
I enjoy being able to utilize my CPR skill to help others if and when needed. I also enjoyed knowing that possessing that skill was needed in many fields.
Cpr
Demolition Worker (Former Employee) –  Perth Amboy, NJJanuary 1, 2018
They never give you enough hours and when they do you are cut hours on your pay check the management is irresponsible and so is the company. They over work the employees and don’t compensate how they deserve
great guys to work with, very good learning experience
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Bay City, TXDecember 11, 2017
The ability to learn and grow. hands on teaching was a plus. management worked with and gave you an opportunity to learn in different areas. For a small company they really tried to keep steady work for there emplyers.
This was a class not a job
CPR trainee (Former Employee) –  Holyoke, MANovember 13, 2017
Did my hours got my CPR certification.
There is nothing more to say. I went to a class, did my practice and pass the CPR course in Holyoke, MA. That is all.
Pros
Got my Certificate
Cons
Wasn't a job
The best job I ever had
Concrete Worker (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 1, 2017
CPR ( Concrete Protection Restoration) Really cared about its employees . I learned so much working there and the only reason I was forced to find other employment was due to the fact they didn't have much work in the tidewater area . I worked in Colonial Williamsburg , UVA and Downtown Norfolk for CPR . I learned so much and had fun doing it .
Pros
Great learning environment
Cons
Most work was in Baltimore
great people, amazing learning experience.
Computer Technician (Current Employee) –  Mooresville, NCOctober 24, 2017
if you are into technology this company will give you a great set of valuable experience. you can learn all about phones, computers, and much more. great group of people.
Great company
Owner/Instructor Code Blue (Current Employee) –  Cypress, TXOctober 23, 2017
This is a great place to work. It has been awesome to teach CPR to

other healthcare professionals. Working alongside members of

my community has been extremely rewarding.
Pros
Independent practice
Cons
Lack of revenue
very nice atmosphere
Homehealthcare aide (Former Employee) –  Holiday, FLOctober 11, 2017
I really don't have anything to say to that. I believe people did their best to accommodate all their customers . they had plenty of hours and were awesome.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
healthcare
It was Ok
Technician (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 27, 2017
Okay place to work, manager in Columbus was awesome and my co-workers were too.Very fast-paced and high stress however. You are always required to work fast to get phones out the door.
Loved the pool
Teacher Aid Lakeshore Little Peoples Place (Former Employee) –  Holland, MISeptember 8, 2017
I loved having many places to get it a job at as a lifeguard while having my CPR. I love taking and helping people out it is me it is who i am I love taking care of kids that was my dream job to be nanny than that changed!
Welcome Weekend
Welcome Weekend Intern (Former Employee) –  Platteville, WISeptember 5, 2017
It was an interesting summer while being the Welcome Weekend. I learned a ton over the summer and got to work with some very awesome people. I would recommend this summer internship.
This wasn't a job.
Home Health Aide Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Harts, WVSeptember 5, 2017
I was trained in CPR. To be a home health worker I had to be trained in CPR and first aide and to know how to use a AED. I felt it was a great certificate to have, you never know when some one in your life may need it.
worked on my own.
CPR training instructor (Current Employee) –  Jupiter, FLAugust 31, 2017
Excellent owner of the company. Workers friendly and hard working.I would schedule my own classes for my nurse,drs and cna's .The company taught all of Nascar racing and sold and implemented Defibrillators and traing. Also, all of the Schools and coaches and teachers.
Typical Day
CPR/AED Instructor (Current Employee) –  DeKalb, ILAugust 12, 2017
Being a CPR Instructor you make your own hours and schedule which is great. You can work as hard as you desire. It is fulfilling to teach others the lifesaving techniques of CPR.
CPR instructor for the American Red Cross
First Aid Instructor (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNAugust 7, 2017
Received training to be a CPR instructor of BLS, AED and First Aid.
Did training approximately 2-3 times per month for the public. Thoroughly enjoyed doing this.
Good on the job training
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Redding, CA 96001July 12, 2017
This office manager position was just not enough billing and coding as it was in a chiropractor office and I am not qualified to assist with patients, I have not studied to be a medical assistant and this job was more hands on patients and not enough coding and billing.
fun work place
Volunteer Firefighter (Former Employee) –  Audubon Park, NJJune 21, 2017
its a small vol fire compant that takes in very seriously. there officers are all very helpful and great to interact with every one they show you anything you want to learn n welcome anyone
hard working job
Boilermaker (Former Employee) –  Texas City, TX & louisianaJune 19, 2017
was a good company to work for. lots of good overtime and great culture.very good about keeping everyone cool and well hydrated. were very into safety.
Pros
safety
Cons
lunch tent wasn't the best
volunteer
Harrisville Volunteer Fire Department (Former Employee) –  Harrisville, WV 26362June 19, 2017
this was a volunteer job. you did this job on your time. they would have be trained just like a firefighter. the firefighter classes we took would help you know and get a job with a paid fire department
Cna , lna
Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA) Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 15, 2017
A day of work is I would be on time to work . Perform all duties giving to me . I learned how to care for a client using skills thought to me from school and on the Job training and being around clients at there homes for UCP . I trust in my managers to place me in a safe environment with clients that need caring . The hardest part of my day is leaving a person that can always use a hand and trust that my co workers feel the same . The most thing I enjoy about my Job is that I get to work with people helping them out in every way possible. .I went to Desert Fire to get CPR training .
Pros
Workin g with people that need ADL or DCW
Cons
N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CPR,Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2