CPR Cell Phone Repair

CPR Cell Phone Repair Employer Reviews

Thiers no job I cant handle.
Gadget Tech (Current Employee), Aurora, COAugust 9, 2013
Very fun person to be around but I also get the job done. I've picked up different skills from all my job, very good listener, Words doesn't just go in one ear an out the other. Learned a lot from working customer service, It really taught me how to talk/treat people with respect.My outside life never interferes with my work. Sometimes at work Ill make – more... it my job to make people smile to try an make less tension between everyone. – less
Productive and laid back environment
Manager (Current Employee), Huntington, WVApril 3, 2013
Pros: learning to repair all different types of electronic
Cons: hard work not enough pay
We repair all types of Cell phones, tablets, laptops, game systems and other electrical devices. Everyone works really well together, everyone has fun at work,
Fun Place to work...BUT
Technician (Current Employee), Mooresville, NCOctober 9, 2012
If you like electronics and know a little about cellphones then this is the company for you, fun place to work is laid back. Down side is you will never make more than 10 to 11 an hour or have any room for advancement.
A busy and hectic workplace with irate customers wondering when will their device be fixed.
Product Specialist and Sales Associate (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALMay 26, 2012
Pros: helping customers, fixing devices
Cons: short breaks, no healthcare, always back-logged
A typical work day at CPR was when customers would come into the store to see if their phone , labtop, or camera could be fixed. Usually I would tell the customer that their device could be fixed and that they could keep their device until the part was delivered.
While working for the company I learned how to treat water damage phones and how to take – more... apart some of the devices correctly.
Before management changed the operation of the store ran smoothly and the customers always had their devices fixed within that week. After the new management came thimgs started to get a little back-logged.
I only had two co-workers to work with at the store. The manager was always stressed and upset about the customers calling and asking when will the devices be ready. The other co-worker was really nice and helpful when the store became busy.
The hardest part of the job was reminding customers that their part had not arrived yet to fix their device, or to come to the store and pick up the device that has been ready for weeks.
The best part of the job was when I could help an angry customer become a happy customer. – less
cool job with cool people
Cell Phone Repair Technician (Former Employee), calgary abMarch 17, 2014
Pros: awesome hours
It was fun working and the staff are awesome and I learned a lot about cell repair
Not a bad place to work.
Electronic Assembler (Former Employee), Leduc, ABDecember 23, 2013
Pros: easy job
Cons: not much customer interaction
It was not a bad place to work. However, because of the business being so new, not many people in Leduc and area know about it. Job stability is not there.

About CPR Cell Phone Repair

CPR Cell Phone Repair Nationwide Services. CPR® Authorized Repair. We repair all Cell phones and PDA's. Reliable – Read more