CPS, Inc.

CPS, Inc. Employer Reviews

Very relaxed place to work
Marketing Specialist/Customer Service (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: lots of traveling and attending great seminars
Cons: pressure to keep up with industry changes
No face to face traffic, all phone contact with Producers and Clients...
putting packages together for the Producers to sell to their clients
speaking to patients over the phone to help solve problems anywhere from money not being deducted from their accounts to how can they change there policies, or how long will their policies last if they put X amount of dollars per month into them...(running illustrations and looking for the correct plan for the patient...Lots of knowledge in the insurance industry needed in this position to help the agents and the clients.
fun and different
security (Former Employee), miami,flJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: meeting new people, fun envirement
Cons: pay, hours
santas enchanted forest
secure all areas of park and ride lines
keeping peace of all guests
Administrative Clerk/Teller
Administrative Clerk/Teller (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 4, 2015
Performed routine clerical and administrative functions such as scheduling appointments, manage calendars, organized and maintained deposit files, data entry, filing, and provided information to customers. I also worked with cash handling as a Teller and operated UTS System and NCR processors for proper deposits. I also assisted Director of Financial Services to resolve bank errors and adjustments through extensive research.
Very good company to work for.
Prior Authorization Specialist (Former Employee), Hendersonville, TNDecember 18, 2014
The management, needs to work at development of its employees.
As well as this companys owner, need invesitgate even the smallest of complaints on the managers, especially when it comes to being disregarded as something that is to be paid no mind on.
There is a major conflict among the operations unit there in Gallatin Tn. Yet for job security reasons, there is not many who will stand and speak up about their fears, concerns, etc.

From personal experience, asking questions out of sheer concern for your company your devoted to, from this particular managements point of view, seems as though; in a corporation such as this gets you targeted and highly subject to be termed in your position, which is ultimately, why I no longer work there.

However, as long as no questions are asked that aren't above the managers IQ, everyone is good.
Work Summary
English Instructor /Senior Seminar Instructor (Current Employee), ChicagoNovember 1, 2014
A typical work day requires focus and flexibility. It is a busy atmosphere and a lot of deadlines have to be met. In addition to this, there are weekly meetings to discuss curriculum and climate of the school. I've learned, or to put it better, am learning how to be flexible. Focus for me is easy. Assign a task and let me work. Flexibility can sometimes introduce "variables" that I'm not use to and have to readjust 'on the fly' so to speak.

Management changed during the year, but the new team seems to be working with the teachers. The most difficult component is the constant adjustments that must be made on a regular basis There are a couple of things I really enjoy about my job is some of the relationships I've made with co-workers and seeing the students mature as they prepare for their post-secondary lives.
Good Working Environment
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee), National City, CAOctober 30, 2014
Pros: company vehicle
Cons: health care
Kept employee and customer files organized and secured
Ability to read, analyze, and understand internal and external
documents and reports.
Set, create and update schedules
Proficient in Microsoft Office(word, excel, power point and
outlook)
Problem solving and critical thinking skills
Assist payroll by verifying correct employee hours and pay rate Communicated across diverse cultures in person and by phone
Point of contact for unemployment claims and attended hearings if necessary.
Fun thing to do with college students
Data Entry (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 29, 2014
I really enjoyed taking high school students on tour and helping them stay productive while not in school
CPS Billing
Receptionist (Former Employee), snellville, gaOctober 6, 2014
Cps billing is a amazing job. I enjoyed everything about this job, the management, my co workers, all great. There's nothing hard about being a receptionist. A typical day for me, I ran errands, filed charts, made copies, faxed paper work, cleaned office, answered phones, and any thing else my manager asked of me.
An outstanding place to work
Consultant (Current Employee), Nanuet, NYOctober 1, 2014
May be fast-paced and hectic at times, but every day is different.
Very fun place to work!! the guys are very funny!
Litigation / Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Ventura, CASeptember 24, 2014
The pay is not great, but the company makes up for it by how much fun you have while working there.
Different experience
Investigator (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: never a dull moment
Cons: not enough hours in the day
The job was fast paced and interesting, there never was a boring day. My coworkers were the best and we really worked together as a team. The hard part was the lack of time needed to document and respond to intakes. I found I spent more time with my laptop then I did family and friends.
great coworkers, laughable management
Seed Treatment Coordinator/Sample Manager (Former Employee), Newark, DESeptember 17, 2014
computer work. and then more computer work. you cannot advance at all. you will always be the lowest man on the totem pole.
hard work
WEX-volunteer file/mail clerk and receptionist (Former Employee), terre haute,INSeptember 6, 2014
Pros: lunch breaks and people to talk to.
Cons: low pay for hard labor.
Taking and checking merchandise. shipping and receiving orders. Lots of manual labor.
not fun
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Fairview, PAAugust 23, 2014
Pros: if you dont bring a lunch you gota pay
Cons: we get two breaks all day
my day is very hot and long, ive learned lots of things such as doing stuff with a computer, unloading trucks, my hardest part is when we unload trucks the boxes are heavy and i got bruises all over from it. some of the people are nice and some are mean and rude. the most enjoyable part is my breaks and bein alone up stairs
A great part-time job
Bus Monitor (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 18, 2014
This job gave me the opportunity to meet and greet the bus drivers and students that rode the bus each morning.
Over worked and Under paid
Specialist IV (Current Employee), Houston, TXAugust 11, 2014
Cons: sad, depressing, no ladder to move up, over worked and underpaid
Sad, depressing, no ladder to move up, over worked and underpaid
decent work environment
Specialist III -Adoption Preparation Worker (Current Employee), Houston, TXAugust 10, 2014
Mobility makes the jobs more flexible but the pay is still poor.
CPS
Investigator (Former Employee), Nueces, TXJuly 11, 2014
Days at CPS are very stressful and full of situations which can rise and change the outcome of your day. The documenting is crucial and time consuming. Court days were usually interesting and the fight for the children was intriguing.
great place
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Westchester, ILJuly 9, 2014
Pros: doug is the man
Cons: people seem to only talk to there own teams.
great place friendly people and they love to feed you. doug is the best
productive work place team environment
machine operator material handler (Current Employee), Allentown, PAJune 27, 2014
Pros: paid brakes, healthcare
Cons: short brakes
A typical day at CPS is busy, have to pay attention to quality print sequence in cards. Anything can happen if you don't pay attention to detail in the numbers in the data. I learned how to be a team player when it comes to being timely on customer product to get it in and out of the warehouse on time. I'm very quick to stop and ask questions when comparing customer product to what the job is entitled to use. IF the product does not match I am quick to notice and get a supervisor. My co workers are nice people are into our work and enjoy there jobs it is a very unique job to get used too.

1 2 3 4 5

About CPS, Inc.

OUR HISTORY Since its founding in 1973, CPS has been highly regarded in the staffing and recruiting industry for its ability – Read more

CPS, Inc. Photos