CPSI Employee Reviews

No windows lol
Mail Sorter (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALJune 15, 2017
Great place to work computer programming no windows to look at while working less distractions I guess that way great employees great management great opportunities
Pros
Breaks
Cons
No windows
It has been much too long for me to comment on this company
VP, Financial Software Services (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALMay 24, 2017
I haven't worked for this company in over 14 years. I have no idea what it is like now, nor do I have any desire to know.

My experience with them was under different leadership and therefore, cannot be compared to their current state.
Not many complaints
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALApril 18, 2017
This company does a great job of training and preparing it's employees for their jobs. A shift in top management changed the culture of the company as it became very micromanaged and has always operated under a "good ole" boys system. For the most part is was a good job, but compensation was way too low.
Pros
Cons
Micromanagement
Good days and bad days
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALApril 7, 2017
Good days and bad days. Take a lot of calls and can't please everyone. Follow policies and still can be in trouble. They don't pass on the good comments from customers.
Pros
Insurance is good
Cons
low raises
Productive and profitable company with great people
UPS Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAMarch 27, 2017
Our Service manager was great, but technicians are overworked. And then company is stingy with overtime when travelling to or from jobs. It is a great job if you want to learn about multiple UPS manufacturer's products.
Pros
Great people to work with, Good health care, company vehicle, free coffee, sodas, bottled water, quarterly bonus payments
Cons
Work-Life Balance
Good place to work but there are not opportunities for advancement
Senior Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALFebruary 23, 2017
There is too much disconnection between departments which effects the way new features function withing the various applications. There are too many employees that coast by and get compensated the same as those who excel.
Great
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAJanuary 31, 2017
A typical work day consists of handling medical accounts from certain hospitals. The job duties are to make outgoing calls or receive incoming calls to collect payments.
Love it!
worker (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALJune 27, 2016
Great company to work for, couldn't ask for a better job. I love my boss and all of upper management.If you are looking to start a career this is the place to be!
Great company to work for
Customer Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALMarch 14, 2016
CPSI is great company to work for. They are caring and always willing to teach associates. There is always room for advancement also.
Nice place to work
Interface Support & Implementation Rep (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALJanuary 28, 2016
Nice environment, great co workers, good benefits. Been there going on four years and with all jobs it has its ups and downs but overall a good place to work.
Pros
Profit sharing
Cons
Not much room for advancement
really loved my schedule and not having to work on weekends
Medical Billing/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALDecember 16, 2015
At CPSI, my days were really busy. I always had work to do. The schedule I had was awesome. The management always did their job in a timely manner. Advancements in this company took forever, however good things are worth waiting for. Co workers were really great to work with.
Pros
excellent schedule, awesome co workers
Cons
advancement and benefits
N/a
Medical Account Collector (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LANovember 1, 2015
CPSI is a good place to work the schedule is pretty flexible and the managers are very understanding.TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
CPSI/Evident is a great start out of college and can also be a career.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Mobile, AlabamaOctober 12, 2015
CPSI has a team of upper management that shows their employees they really care. There is a great bunch of diverse people working here and you will easily find people with the same interests. Travel is an interesting part of some positions at CPSI and if you have the right mindset and gumption, you can take advantage of these trips.....after the work is complete obviously.
Pros
Great health/prescriptions benefits
Cons
Driving across the Bayway and into Mobile.
Good Company
Interface Implementation HL7 Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALSeptember 15, 2015
Worked there for 2 years and learned a tremendous amount from management and co-workers. This company got me into the field that I love and want to continue further career goals. Management was excellent in working with employees.
Great work atmosphere
Senior Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALAugust 19, 2015
Wonderful place to work. Great atmosphere, both in the office and when on site. Constantly busy. Helps one learn time management, how to prioritize tasks, etc. Responsible for taking calls, dealing with clients on a daily basis via phone and email, leading install teams when on site, learning and teaching new software, etc.
Pros
Great management, benefits, staff
Cons
Travels a lot
Fast Paced Environment
Claims Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALJuly 16, 2015
Began my day calling medical insurance companies to inquire on payment status of medical claim. If claim had not been received I would send the insurance company medical claim along with medical records and primary payment information (if patient had a primary insurance carrier). If claim denied then I would file an appeal.
The hardest part of the job was a workman's comp claim and getting medical records sent from patient's physician to workcomp carrier.
Pros
very good benefits
Cons
management
Love working to resolve medical bill issues for resubmission
Insurance Follow-up Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lanett, ALJune 30, 2015
I start my morning by clocking in, then log in for my Medicare reports and then start my calls for the day that have been assigned by management. I have learned the importance of HIPPA laws to protect the patients privacy. My co -workers are great to work with. The hardest part of my job would have to be not always having the resources needed to get the job done efficiently and the most rewarding part is when a claim is paid to the provider that I have made correction to.
Pros
Great Medical Insurance and flexability
Corporate Opportunities
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALMay 14, 2015
I worked at CPSI for two years and loved every second of it. I worked here part time through school, and chose to leave to run the horse farm at Sycamore Run Farms.
Temporary position
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAMarch 30, 2015
I worked for CPSI for a brief time in Monroe, Louisiana. I enjoyed the pleasant atmosphere as well as the other employees.
Pros
The employees were able to dress to impress everday.
Cons
Temporary.
Learned so much
Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALMarch 9, 2015
This company took me all over the U.S. I would be in Maryland one week and the next I would be on a plane to California. I learned an incredible work ethic from working with CPSI. Along with the demanding hours, I also learned customer service skills, computer skills and organizational skills.